PDA

View Full Version : Anal Poll

theman
04-01-2007, 02:24 AM
Well I'm just curios how many people like anal sex and which genders they are...

All the poll options should have everything covered, but feel free to suggest another option.... Also, please comment about it.

MarcEdeSade
04-01-2007, 05:30 AM
It's ALL good.

Louise
04-01-2007, 05:38 AM
Anal is intense, fits the pleasure / pain thing, is generally taboo...whats not to love! :D

KKM
04-01-2007, 05:43 AM
Well I'm just curios how many people like anal sex and which genders they are...

All the poll options should have everything covered, but feel free to suggest another option.... Also, please comment about it.

Might want to put in a distinction between being fucked, and fucking.

For example:

I like being fucked anally (female)
I like being fucked anally (male)
I like anally fucking (female) (Strap-ons, FTW)
I like anally fucking (male)
I like both fucking and being fucked anally (female)
I like both fucking and being fucked anally (male)

Just a thought. ;)

Dutch_Rapist
04-01-2007, 05:44 AM
Anal is intense, fits the pleasure / pain thing, is generally taboo...whats not to love! :D

I'll go with louise on that one. It feels better (for a man entering a woman) too, because it's much tighter and the muscles are (or at least seem) stronger.

gaggirl
04-01-2007, 06:00 AM
I have another option.. :skull-big

the I dont like it but if I have to do it I will and then I like it. :skull-bee

Louise
04-01-2007, 06:14 AM
I have another option.. :skull-big

the I dont like it but if I have to do it I will and then I like it. :skull-bee

LMAO! that option would probably be a popular one actually!

And your avatar seems to fit the post quite well...;) :D

gaggirl
04-01-2007, 06:28 AM
lol fank you slave queen!! :D

Hellcat
04-01-2007, 06:41 AM
Anal is intensely pleasurable sometimes:p

dark_d3viant
04-01-2007, 06:50 AM
Before dante, I'd have said 'anal, urgh.. hurts and no pleasure'.

I've been re-educated : Anal please!! especially if I have no choice in the matter. Oh my god it's so good when it's forced. The pain turns into pleasure and I find myself gasping out...:skull-lov

xx

gaggirl
04-01-2007, 07:29 AM
OK confession time.. I am forced to admit theres something about having both holes filled, tied down...and suffering the longest orgasm Ive ever had - yet I'd be happy to never go there again :skull-big

god I have to go wash my mouth out with soap!!

dirty dirty dirty

Louise
04-01-2007, 07:35 AM
OK confession time.. I am forced to admit theres something about having both holes filled, tied down...and suffering the longest orgasm Ive ever had - yet I'd be happy to never go there again :skull-big

god I have to go wash my mouth out with soap!!

dirty dirty dirty

LOL..*adds weight to Gaggys mighty reputation*

*memories of being filled by two aggresive toy users...sighs*

carlybee
04-01-2007, 10:08 AM
When my boyfriend first told me about his love of anal, I was a bit apprehensive, but thought I might like to try. Now I absolutely love it, though sometimes good ol' fashioned vaginal sex is just what the doctor prescribed :D

Akirana
04-01-2007, 10:20 AM
I just love anal sex, however, i can't take it too long, but for the while it lasts it's great! Specially when my girlfriend puts her fist up my ass:skull-lov

Dutch_Rapist
04-01-2007, 10:24 AM
Fingers! :)

(Yes, that's us)

Tanya
04-01-2007, 06:14 PM
I was so disgusted by anal sex until i came to this message board..lol. It just grew on me...

I have only done it once last year during a rape roleplay, it was ok, i didnt hate it, didnt hurt as much as i expected it to..Only really hurt the next day when i needed to shit

theman
04-02-2007, 01:17 AM
Yeah KKM, now I wish I had made more options, but the options could have been endless.... The questions now kinda assume straightness, but that's often not the case lol....

Wow, gaggirl's post was really hot lol

Speaking of hot, nice pic Dutch_Rapist, but I see you edited it out :(.

Anyway, I made this poll pretty late last night, and somehow I managed to leave my own opinion out >.< (I have my spacey moments...)

Most (maybe all) of the things I like about anal have already been mentioned, but oh well.

When I first thought about anal, it sounded nasty and disgusting, but it quickly grew on me in the back of my mind. The tight muscles surrounding a pulsing cock, the taboo - the pain, the pleasure, and for me, it even offers a sense of control.

------------------------

Well, for anyone interesting and too lazy to count to 20 (that would be me :p), the results are as follows so far:

Males that have voted: 7
Males that like anal: 4
Males that don't care either way (boring!!!!): 3
Males that don't like anal: 0 (:p)

Females that have voted: 13
Females that like anal (the world needs more of y'all :p): 10
Females that don't care either way: 2
Females that don't like anal: 1

Sodoman
04-02-2007, 01:50 AM
umm, do I really have to give my answer to this poll, LOL, given my user name. :D I love doing anal to a woman. it feels great. I love to hear the gasping and grunting from a woman while having my hard cock thrust deep in her bum. :D

gaggirl
04-02-2007, 02:09 AM
mmmmm you know I am a firm believer in equality. I say that each of you men ought to take it up the arse, even just once! with a nice thick dildo.. don't worry.. I'll (probably) be gentle :skull-big

theman
04-02-2007, 02:22 AM
In the right mood, I might go for that :p (assuming the act is repaid). lol

prettyblkprincess
04-02-2007, 02:34 AM
Hmm. Interesting thread.

Jezebel
04-02-2007, 03:20 AM
Oh my goodness no!
Not if I have any say in the matter that is.

Ahab
04-02-2007, 03:21 AM
Oh my goodness no!
Not if I have any say in the matter that is.

Whatever, liar.

Jezebel
04-02-2007, 03:25 AM
Whatever, liar.

What is that supposed to mean?! :skull-sai

That is not true. It's just too painful. T_T

MarcEdeSade
04-02-2007, 05:07 AM
mmmmm you know I am a firm believer in equality. I say that each of you men ought to take it up the arse, even just once! with a nice thick dildo.. don't worry.. I'll (probably) be gentle :skull-big

Definitely...although there's a problem with that...that you all probably find, an d good ol gal#4 once wrote...

once stretched, it wants to be stretched again.

Ha!

Had my little experiment with a gay friend. Boy those queers LOVE bragging about "getting a straight guy"!

Agreed wholeheartedly, everyone should get buggered at least once.

MarcEdeSade
04-02-2007, 05:10 AM
Well, I've tried to like it but I just can't. It seriously hurts and never gets better, only less unbearable. I've tried it more than a few times, but maybe it's not for me. I will, however, do it for my (future) hubby. I'll make myself like it then. :)

It can be trained. Pavlov was brilliant. Get a butterfly clit stimulator and vow to only use it during anal. Tell the man to keep in there until you orgasm.

Eventually, anal will turn you on. We're much simpler creatures than we enjoy imagining. Much simpler.

carlybee
04-02-2007, 07:13 AM
When I first started doing anal, I found the pain would subside if there was some attention to the clit while it was going in and in the beginning. Eventually, that wasn't needed and I enjoy anal without :D

Also, if you find it very painful, relaxation and lube is key. Maybe have a nice relaxing massage before, breath out as its going in, and make sure there's enough lube on his cock and also on your asshole (and again, these can be done away with over time :skull-big ).

prettyblkprincess
04-02-2007, 05:26 PM
It can be trained. Pavlov was brilliant. Get a butterfly clit stimulator and vow to only use it during anal. Tell the man to keep in there until you orgasm.

Eventually, anal will turn you on. We're much simpler creatures than we enjoy imagining. Much simpler.

Good advice!

gaggirl
04-02-2007, 05:43 PM
lol I think my problem is my mans dick is really thick so no matter how relaxed I am, it still freaking kills!

insignia0
04-02-2007, 05:54 PM
well i hve been fucked in the ass and well to begin with it hurt like fuck but well now it feels pretty good, id highly recommend it to anyone

theman
04-02-2007, 10:32 PM
I hear ya Phantom :p. I'm an ass man my self. I love nice tits, but a perfect ass is sooo much better!

Weird question and not directed at anyone in particular: Did you slowly progress to a cock, maybe using butt plugs, dildos so on first, or did you just start with a cock? The first time you had anal sex, could you bare it for long, or did you have to stop from pain/discomfort?

Anyway for anyone interested:

Men that like anal: 12
Men that don't care: 4
Men that don't like anal: 0

Women that like anal: 11
Women that don't care: 3
Women that don't like anal: 3

Akirana
04-03-2007, 09:39 AM
hehe... like i said... i love anal... giving it... taking it... whatever... but like my girlfriend carlybee said: relaxation and lots of lube is the key!
how else do you think i get her fist up my ass :P not by contracting my ass muscles and no lube that's for sure! ghehe

innocent
04-03-2007, 06:22 PM
the key to anal when your first starting out is lube lube lube.
you cant get too much! especially as it helps next day whe n you need to go for a crap. makes the whole thing from start to finish much less painfull. its not much fun at that point but stick with it. once you 'adjust' you can go for less lube and thats when the fun begins. you have an awfull lot of nerve endings in that zone. when your ready to try it with a bit less lube...oh boy are you in for such a sweet sensation! nothing can truly compare.
but dont rush it without the lube or it will just put you off the whole idea.
even if theres so much lube yu need to shower and change the sheets...thats a good thing to do anyway! its a learning curve. but its a whole new part of your body thats gotta learn!
but i fully recommend it if its done properly!!! for any who are nervous...maybe try anal beads (again with plenty lube) or similar to ease you into the experience. ideal while he's going down on you!

theman
04-04-2007, 12:40 AM
hehe... like i said... i love anal... giving it... taking it... whatever... but like my girlfriend carlybee said: relaxation and lots of lube is the key!
how else do you think i get her fist up my ass :P not by contracting my ass muscles and no lube that's for sure! ghehe

Every now and then when I'm in a weird mood, I start to uhhh explore lol (alone so far :p)... Just small things like fingers or the handle of my razor or maybe hmmm can't think of anything else off the top of my head.... It's kinda uncomfortable, but I love how dirty I feel.

Hmmm just reread that paragraph and it's a hella weird lawl.

Holdyn Wolf
04-04-2007, 11:31 PM
I have to say that I enjoy giving anal. I used to think it was gross and dirty until I actually tried it. Never had I felt something so tight and great wrapped aorund my shaft.

sindyloo
04-04-2007, 11:45 PM
HELL YESSSSSSSSS!! Love it but not at first? LIKE?? Crap WAIT PLEASE?? okay now go ahead! takes a bit gettingused to but then OH MY!! FUCK ME HARD AND FAST YOU BASTARD!!

really love it in real Rape play!:skull-thu :skull-thu But dont fucking pull out when I say stop!! That fucking means keep going!!:skull-evi :skull-evi

Dutch_Rapist
04-05-2007, 01:03 AM
HELL YESSSSSSSSS!! Love it but not at first? LIKE?? Crap WAIT PLEASE?? okay now go ahead! takes a bit gettingused to but then OH MY!! FUCK ME HARD AND FAST YOU BASTARD!!

really love it in real Rape play!:skull-thu :skull-thu But dont fucking pull out when I say stop!! That fucking means keep going!!:skull-evi :skull-evi

Well, someone is all hot and bothered today! *hands sindyloo sextoy for immediate pressure relief*
That was a very nice thing to wake up to at 7AM after just crawling out of bed. :D
I must say I like your attitude! :skull-bee

Holdyn Wolf
04-05-2007, 01:11 AM
Damn sindyloo. You've got me wanting to bend you over and force my cock in your ass. Tease.

horny_asian
04-05-2007, 03:25 AM

Thre's a new program on T.V. in the U.K. called "SEX IN COURT" and in the first show a man kept pesterring his wife for anal sex even though she didn't like so the judge banned him from the subject of anal sex for a while and gave the wife a butt plug to use on him if he broke the ban.
Should of seen his face, he was like "that thing is coming nowhere near my ass".

As for me anal sex can be fun with the right person.

Dutch_Rapist
04-05-2007, 03:36 AM
Here's another tip for you all. We enjoy this a lot. Sometimes when I fuck my girlfriend I use a dildo for the other hole (whichever one's available :skull-win ), using my hand to move it in a rhythm matching the fucking. DP for two. Screaming orgasm guaranteed! :skull-bee
Another thing that gets her all loud and wild: When we have vanilla sex (yes, we do that as well) and she's on my face I often use either a toy or my fingers to do her anally while licking her. Another sure shot at an orgasm that could shatter a window! :skull-thu
Anyway, I'd better go and wash my dirty, dirty mouth now...

sindyloo
04-05-2007, 11:46 AM
HOLD ON DUTCH?? Dont wash it yet!! you can plant your mouth on my wet dripping pussy while Wolf fucks my ass(courtesy lube first) ohh?? and you might want to keep your eyes closed while you are under there the view of Wolfs cock might be unsettling!:skull-thu :skull-tea :skull-evi

Dutch_Rapist
04-05-2007, 01:41 PM
HOLD ON DUTCH?? Dont wash it yet!! you can plant your mouth on my wet dripping pussy while Wolf fucks my ass(courtesy lube first) ohh?? and you might want to keep your eyes closed while you are under there the view of Wolfs cock might be unsettling!:skull-thu :skull-tea :skull-evi

Sindyloo, I would love to plant my mouth on your wet dripping pussy, but i'm not sure I want Wolf's balls on my forehead. :skull-win

MarcEdeSade
04-05-2007, 11:52 PM
another tip...when taking it in the ass, use the same muscles as when you're forcing something out...despite what you'd think, it will actually open things up.

XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX
04-06-2007, 08:06 PM
I love anal. I love the pain of it and the fact that there really has to be some force involved it awesome

prettyblkprincess
04-07-2007, 05:49 AM
Well, this thread is getting rather interesting... :D

my dark side
04-07-2007, 02:52 PM
I have to admit, my initial thoughts on anal scared the hell out of me and i thought it to be sick and something that i would never be able to do.

But now, OMG i am so far from that original thought. I actually think i do anal just as much, if not even more sometimes then then what i do normal sex. Im not complaining about it with. ;) ;)

theman
04-12-2007, 10:31 PM
I think at first everyone is grossed out by anal (some people obviously to lesser extents).

At first I thought anal was kinda weird and what not, but now I think it's hotttt!

hema112
04-13-2007, 08:36 AM
sure i like it

and it is now 2 years and i'm searching for a movie for a girl shits while doing anal .. anyone can help plz pm me

sindyloo
04-15-2007, 02:34 PM
PHANTOM HOW GROSS!!??? DID YOU HAVE TOO THATS JUST SICK!!!!:eek: :skull-big :skull-big

Stella Cadente
04-15-2007, 04:48 PM
sure i like it

and it is now 2 years and i'm searching for a movie for a girl shits while doing anal .. anyone can help plz pm me

do not despair, some of us have similar fantasies

Andering REDDSON
04-15-2007, 11:04 PM
Anal sex is your friend.

Stella Cadente
04-17-2007, 04:42 PM
i like it too , but i think its too painfull if performed during rape

you say that like its a bad thing:skull-big

innocent
04-17-2007, 05:19 PM
and here was i thinking rp rape was supposed to involve pain!

so many secrets
04-26-2007, 05:50 PM
deleted

Brutalessons
04-26-2007, 07:02 PM
Anal is the ultimate surrnder in a vanilla world, and enough of an irregularity to make it a true submission.

From the physacal side of things and as a very Humble Man I will say that it is the closest outside of a rape/lifestyle encounter that most men will come to the taste of true dominance.

Feom the female side, just the mental adjustment to accepting the associated pain and discomfort (No matter how smooth and suave the guy trys) already puts them in the same mental state as so many of the gals here wlling to go the extra mile in exploring ttheir fantasies.

rape fantasies are not about surrender but about the removal of choice. Anal sex is the embodiment of this spirit even when I cant talk them down that dark alley tonight.....

JMHO

Akirana
10-12-2007, 05:20 AM
Every now and then when I'm in a weird mood, I start to uhhh explore lol (alone so far :p)... Just small things like fingers or the handle of my razor or maybe hmmm can't think of anything else off the top of my head.... It's kinda uncomfortable, but I love how dirty I feel.

Hmmm just reread that paragraph and it's a hella weird lawl.

hm... i started to experiment on it a long long time ago... wich most people don't even believe when i tell them:p but i was sexually active at a very young age... i think i was like really young... and not even being able to get a hard on... me and some friends experimented with it alot... putting our dicks in eachothers ass and stuff lol... then it was a long time without it... and then when i was like a lil older... i tried again with one of those dudes... but i guess i didn't suck him wet enough or something... because it hurt like a bitch.... didn't give him any tho lol... and then at like 18 i started to experiment with myself... 1 finger... 2 fingers... 3 vingers... most i got in there was like 8 rofl... and then came the dildo's... and then when i was 20 my girlfriend was here... and we progressed from 1 vinger to her whole hand :D and as weird as it might sound... first time it hurt slightly... but like the last time it didn't hurt at all :D and she dp'd my ass once with a strapon and a vibrator and that didn't hurt too much as well... as for nowdays... i don't really think too much about giving myself anal cause it's just so much better when my girlfriend does it to me lol... but every once in a while... i get the cravings... and let them build up for a couple days... and then yeh... do myself anally cause there's not a whole lot of choice lol

ohyeah... i'm not gay cause i don't feel attracted to men... just sexually bisexual... more straight then gay... :p

my dark side
10-12-2007, 06:02 AM
Akirana, please remove the underage references in your post, as they're against board rules.

Akirana
10-12-2007, 06:07 AM
ok... sorry bout that... just thought i'd share my experiences lol
this better?

cryptic
10-12-2007, 06:26 AM
Female, and i seriously dislike it.

It's painful, it's humiliating, it makes me feel ashamed and upset...

...and i love the fact that i know a guy who's aware of how much i hate it, and does it anyway. :skull-win
*evil grin*

...i hope he reads this. :)

*wanders off whistling innocently*

IMRAZOR
10-12-2007, 02:02 PM
The proper way for a heterosexual to rape - because for the woman it's the ultimate humiliation, and it feels like an insult to her gender as well as a source of severe pain, and (I'll say it again) the similarity to forced enemas/suppositories in childhood may give it an extra charge. And for a man who gets off on the idea of getting his dick dirty - shitfucking/dirt-drilling/uphill-gardening - it's all the more appealing

hellcatlei
10-12-2007, 02:46 PM
I've only tried anal once, it hurt like hell but I would deffinately try it again with the right man of course:D

Akirana
10-12-2007, 07:00 PM
I've only tried anal once, it hurt like hell but I would deffinately try it again with the right man of course:D
best is to get used to it by doing it to yourself :)
that's what my experience tells me anyways...
it's different from person to person tho

cyberwin
10-16-2007, 08:52 PM
I'm all set with objects stuck up my ass.But i don't mind performing it on a women :)