PDA

View Full Version : Hidden Cum

Carrie
09-29-2010, 01:35 AM
Years ago I remember being on an adult message board where someone asked the guys if they'd ever secretly put their cum
somewhere a woman would either consume it or come in contact with it. I was shocked by how many responses it got! Some I
remember were: A guy who put his jizz on a womans toothbrush he worked for while using her bathroom. Another who put
some in a womans handcream. And several who made sure their women ingested it as one guy did when he stayed late after work
and put a thin coating around the coffee cups that the women would use the next morning.

Truthfully I was both grossed out and a little turned on that these guys were getting away with an almost sexual assault on a woman
without them even knowing. I'm wondering if any of the guys here have done something similar and what? And how the women here
feel about this maybe having happened to them without their knowledge. I know I've seen shows on tv where there were hidden
cameras and disgusting stuff has been caught on video. Like this guy who peed in his bosses coffee pot every morning and the fast
food guy who ... umm ... you don't want to know.

Oh and some of these guys later told the women what they did when they knew it was too late to get into trouble for it.

MGB
09-29-2010, 10:16 AM
I'm not to big on the 'hidden' cum thing..... though I get what you mean.

Personally, I would rather connect with a woman for real. Once we are understanding each other, agree on fantasy exploration and limits, then going for it. Within this context, I find it far more satisfying then piddly secretive goings-on.

gaggirl
09-29-2010, 05:47 PM
do they really? I read kitchen confidential and so now I'm wary of anything I send away to the kitchen. I didnt think it extended to work men and stuff! ew?

I too would much rather a direct approach :skull-big

*checks the coffee cup*

perfectlyformed
09-29-2010, 07:17 PM
Just give me a glass of cum and I'll drink it. No need to hide it from me lol

x

gaggirl
09-29-2010, 09:03 PM
oh PF :skull-thr what if it was cold? *shudder* Would you drink it then?

perfectlyformed
09-30-2010, 04:49 AM
oh PF :skull-thr what if it was cold? *shudder* Would you drink it then?

Well if you're talking about a full glass of cum then it needs to be from a few sources so to speak. So its never as warm as warm can be......I've been told:rolleyes:

I can understand the whole "cum in a girls coffee if she has pissed you off" thing. But I've just never been intimidated by cum at all. Its not the worst stuff in the world. Yeah its never going to be a Ben&Jerrys flavour but its not half as bad as alot of women make it out to be.

x

gaggirl
09-30-2010, 05:12 AM
well thats true... it depends on their diet. Some men taste like vanilla and you could swallow it all day, and then theres the much more bitter kind thats not so pleasant... or beer kind :eek: I've had one of them too. pretty much like women I imagine

Lil-Mac
10-01-2010, 12:00 AM
If you want Ben&Jerry's flavored cum I have no problem going on an icecream diet. :D

Lil-Mac
10-01-2010, 03:34 PM
Wow...this guy got banned quick *Whistles happily and goes about his business*

perfectlyformed
10-01-2010, 04:32 PM
I wonder why? He was a bit "off" I have to admit :)

Still waiting on cum flavoured Ben&Jerrys :p lol

x

LilLinzi
10-02-2010, 06:50 AM
I've experienced cum ice-cubes when I was away on my holidays. There were a group of us and the guys done it as a joke. The put a few in my Baileys but I have to say I never noticed any difference. It was only when the guys nearly wet thenselves laughing and explained what they did. I think I was more grossed out by fact I had been probably reaching past them when I was getting stuff out of the freezer :)

Crotch_Ripper
10-02-2010, 06:59 AM
Wow...this guy got banned quick *Whistles happily and goes about his business*

In the interest of stopping idle speculation. He was banned for posting vanilla garbage in the movie forum. Then creating several user IDs to do it again.

Finally after figuring out we can see IP address's he tried to play it straight. Starting a new user ID after being suspended is a banning offense.

;)

perfectlyformed
10-02-2010, 06:49 PM
I've experienced cum ice-cubes when I was away on my holidays. There were a group of us and the guys done it as a joke. The put a few in my Baileys but I have to say I never noticed any difference. It was only when the guys nearly wet thenselves laughing and explained what they did. I think I was more grossed out by fact I had been probably reaching past them when I was getting stuff out of the freezer :)

LOL! I love the guys you hang out with Linzi. They do such nice things :)

x

Carrie
10-03-2010, 03:07 AM
LOL, yes cum icecubes is along the lines of what these guys were posting. I definitely don't return food at a restaurant no matter how wrong they get my order. Some of the stuff I've seen them do on these hidden camera shows are really gross. I remember one guy sticking the lettuce down his butt crack before putting it into a sandwich. I also recall this fat dude upset he got a late order for pizza and he pulled his pants and underwear down and sat on the pizza dough before making the pizza. I'm always nice to the people who serve or are making my food. :eek:

bubkent
10-03-2010, 10:19 AM
What a coincidence... I just had some Ben & Jerry's last night, PF. Up for some taste testing tonight? LoL!

RapeKarenX
10-04-2010, 06:50 PM

Horrid boys!

Lil-Mac
10-04-2010, 10:53 PM
Aww... you know you'd love it Karen. :)

BTN
10-05-2010, 03:07 AM
If Karen doesn't want it hidden from her thats fine....

Now open wide Karen, I'm giving you some straight from the tap as it were ;)

Carrie
10-05-2010, 03:34 AM
I would much prefer it hidden since I'm one of the few ladies here who is grossed out
having a man cum in her mouth. To me it feels like a mouthfull of snot. So yes that means I've let a guy try it and no it wasn't for me!

GeorgeDaBrute
10-09-2010, 02:43 AM
cum ice cubes ..such a waste ..neat idea and evil but still

Lil-Mac
10-19-2010, 10:20 PM
I would much prefer it hidden since I'm one of the few ladies here who is grossed out
having a man cum in her mouth. To me it feels like a mouthfull of snot. So yes that means I've let a guy try it and no it wasn't for me!

Then you need more practice. I would be more than willing to help you get over this completely irrational fear of cum in your mouth.

Carrie
10-21-2010, 01:56 AM
Then you need more practice. I would be more than willing to help you get over this completely irrational fear of cum in your mouth.

You're such a gentleman Lili-Mac, so kind to help the new girl. :)