PDA

View Full Version : The Hostage

DragonflyDaze
01-27-2007, 10:01 PM
It was a hostage situation. He came in, gun in hand, and ordered us against the wall. Shaking, I moved from my position behind the desk and followed his orders. His masked face allowed me only to see his eyes – black and narrow, staring me down as I sat against the wall, crying softly. All of the other employees had followed behind me, sitting next to me on the wall, with fear in their eyes. He paced back and forth in front of us, silent as we watched him. I could tell it had been a few hours we were sitting here, but I had yet to figure out what he wanted.

He then came over to me, his face so close to mine I could smell his cologne. He ran his hand over my cheek and I flinched at his touch, trying to lean away from him as my whole body shook in fear.
“Please,” I whispered. “Let us go.” I lowered my eyes from his hard gaze just before he grabbed my chin and raised my head to look at him. He stared at me for what seemed like eternity, and finally pushed me to the ground and stood up. I fell against the cold floor, as my tears formed a puddle where I laid. He then began to walk along the wall in front of everyone else. I watched him closely, wondering what he was doing. I noticed he stopped in front of Rachel, a friend of mine. Rachel was a tall girl, curvy but not fat, she was 32 and married to a man who worked as a professor. Her two children, Caleb and Missy, were in preschool.

The masked man grabbed her by her hair, raising her to her feet as she cried out in pain. He wrapped his arm around her and placed the gun to her head, as he began to move over to me again. He looked down at me, enjoying his obvious upper hand in the situation, and spoke. “Do you want me to shoot your friend?” he asked me, with no remorse or guilt in his steady voice. I shook my head, as I tried to sit up. “Answer me.” He ordered.
“No...” I whispered with a shaky voice, “Leave her alone.”
“Well then, I don’t want to be forced to shoot your friend, dear sweet Lena, so do as I ask.” He casually stated. How did he know my name? Who was this man? I wondered as I got up the courage to speak once again. “I’ll do anything, just don’t hurt her” I spoke, with more confidence than before, but I was still scared out of my mind.

“Good girl” he said as he began to drag Rachel across the room and sat her in a chair. He continued holding the gun to her head. “Stand up and come over here Lena” he told me, and I obeyed him as I walked weakly toward him. “Good, now unbutton that blouse of yours”
“What? But, please don’t make me do this” I cried out.
”You don’t want your friend here to die, do you?” I shook my head, gazing at the floor. “Then unbutton your blouse and take it off for me Lena” he said once again. I moved my hand slowly up to my collar, undoing the first button, and the next, and next until they were all open. I slide it off my shoulders letting it fall to the floor in a heap. I crossed my arms trying to cover myself from his gaze as I knew my lacy white bra would not cover me that well.

“Good, now your skirt” he told me calmly. I hesitated, and looked over at Rachel. She was crying, and shaking as the gun sat on the temple of her head. I didn’t want her to get hurt, so I reached behind me and unzipped my tight black skirt, feeling it slide against my legs at it slipped off to the floor. I stepped out of it and felt very vulnerable with only my stockings, and lacy thong and bra to cover me in front of this man.

“Very nice” I heard him whisper to no one in particular, and then saw him put the gun on the table. I relaxed a bit, hoping my friend was safe, as I tried covering myself up.

“Ah, my dear Lena, come closer” he said, barely louder than a whisper. I stood frozen in my spot, unable to move. “I don’t think you understand,” He clarified, louder this time. “If you don’t do as you are told, someone in this room will get hurt. And I know you do not want for your friend here to be hurt, do you?” he nodded toward Rachel. He then motioned for me to come closer, once again. I walked forward, the only sound being my heels against the cold floor as I got closer. Standing directly in front of him this time
“Now…” he whispered as he ran his cold fingers along my neck and over my bra down my stomach “I see we have two options.” I shuddered, trying not to lash out as he touched my body.

“Option one is I can kill everyone in here and you can feel guilty for the rest of your life that you didn’t do what you could to save them” He stopped, watching my face as I went to protest. “No, don’t kill them, I’ll do anything…” I said to him softly. He caressed my skin softly, “or option two is that you spend some time alone with me and I will let all of these people go, unharmed.”

Tears fell from my eyes as I considered these options. I knew that I had to choose number two, but I was afraid of what he would do to me. At only 21 years, I was still a virgin. “Which will it be?” he asked as he leaned over and whispered in my ear. “Option two…” I whispered, barely loud enough for anyone to hear.

With that he picked up his gun and walked back across the room to the others. He ordered them to stand up, and explained that they were not to mention me at all to the police. If they mentioned me at all, he would kill me, but if they remained silent he would return me to my normal life in a few days. They complied and he showed them out. He walked back over to me, brushing my skin against his hard body as he wrapped a long black coat over me and picked up my clothes. He told me to follow him to his car out back. I contemplated my chances of running after we got outside, knowing that the others were safe. It was as though he could read my mind. “Be smart Lena. I could easily shoot you if you try to run, so just follow my instruction and I will not hurt you. You will get everything you need, I can assure you.” I lead me outside and slide me into the back of his car. He told me to put my hands behind my back as he handcuffed them, telling me it was just a precaution so I don’t try to jump out of his moving car. He then put a blackened pair of classes over my eyes keeping me from seeing anything. I felt the car jolt as it began to move, but I was completely unaware of the direction we were traveling.

To be continued...

Tell me what you think!

make me swallow!
01-28-2007, 12:13 AM
good start, please continue.

jackinla
01-28-2007, 12:17 AM
definitely has possibilities!

drmephisto
01-29-2007, 02:28 PM
I can read this guy's mind, please continue.

Luke rape stalker
01-30-2007, 06:19 PM
how i love the hostage storys... dont stop!!

DragonflyDaze
01-31-2007, 12:17 AM
His POV
I pulled into my garage, making sure to put down the door before going to the back of the car. I opened the door and helped Lena out politely. Damn, she was hot. She had a tall, slender but full figure with her D cup and wide hips. “Please…” I heard her whisper, but I ignored her as I led her into my house and to the back room leaving her blindfold glasses on until we got there. I then sat her on the couch after removing her coat, and just stared at her body, covered in only a bra and thong. I went over and sat beside her, and un-cuffed her hands from behind her.
She looked up at me and I could see the fear in her eyes.
“Why… Why me” she pleaded as she searched for the answers that would help her explain and understand the situation she found herself in.
I brought my hand up to her face, turning her chin towards me and using my free hand to push the loose hair behind her ear gently. “I’ve been watching you” I said softly, “You are a virgin, but you enjoy pleasuring yourself at night sometimes. Your ex boyfriend worked in the Post Office, and was pressuring you for sex, so you broke up.” I heard her whimper when she learned that I knew about pleasuring herself. “You look dress everyday so cute, with your short tight skirts, and white blouses, hose and heels. I have wanted you since the day I say you.”
The tears started to fall down her face, rolling over her cheeks and landing in her lap. I wiped one away with my thumb.
“Now, I won’t hurt you this weekend unless you give me a reason to, so you will behave, won’t you honey?” I asked her as I stood up from the couch. I waited for her answer, as she was surely contemplating her odds of escape before I saw her nod weakly.
“Good Girl. Now, I have brought you here to pleasure me, and in turn, you will feel pleasure as well, I assure you. But first, I would dearly love to see those juicy tits of yours” I stared at her chest as it moved up and down, jiggling slightly with each breath she took. She didn’t move as she sat on the couch. I moved around the table and sat in the chair directly in front of her, about 10 feet away, waiting.
“Well?! Strip for me. Your body is mine for now, so let me see it” I demanded as my cock grew larger in my pants. She slowly unclasped her bra as she sniffled and cried, looking directly at the floor as she let it fall off.
“Very nice” I said, watching her cheeks go red at my comment. “Now the thong” I said sternly. I watched as her now free breasts jiggled while she leaned over to remove her thong. I wanted to fuck her right then and there as she revealed her cleanly shaven pussy, and I noticed it was a little wet.
“Is my toy enjoying this?” I teased. “Well, then entertain me. Spread your legs” I commanded. She sat on the couch sobbing, but refused to open her legs.
“Please…. Let me go! I won’t tell anyone” She said, more loudly than I would have expected.
“I will let you go, and you won’t tell anyone, but not until I’m done with you. Now, SPREAD YOUR LEGS” She started crying harder but did as she was told. “Good, now, start playing with yourself, like you do when you’re alone” I encouraged her with a smirk on my face as my hard dick made a bulge in my pants.
She started rubbing her pussy and clit and soon was molding her tit in her hand as well. She began to moan softly and I could tell she was going to cum. “Do not cum unless you ask me first, if you do you will regret it.” I simply stated, knowing that she probably wouldn’t be able to stop herself.
Her hand began to move faster and she raised her hips off the couch “please let me cum” she moaned as she did this. “No.” “Please,” she begged, “I didn’t mean to. Please don’t hurt me, I won’t do it again” But it was too late. I stood up and walked over to her, pulling a cloth out of my pocket and covered her face with it. She fainted on the couch and I fondled her naked body before carrying her to my basement.
I was going to have fun with my hot fucktoy, I chuckled.

After drugging her I took her downstairs to my basement to have some fun. I placed her body on the bed there, spreading her legs wide and tying them to the bed. I ran my finger over her soaking pussy, tasting her juices, before doing the same with her arms. Her unmoving body lay open and exposed for my use. I slipped a ball gag in her mouth for when she woke up, and then put a vibrator on her pussy, setting it to the highest setting and turning it on. I clipped nipple clips tightly to each of her nipples and left her helpless to orgasm many times. I went to shower and clean up the other room, leaving the camera on for my viewing later.

http://i15.tinypic.com/42ss6bm.jpg

any suggestions?
Should I continue?

This is only my second story ever, so any comments are appreciated. :)