PDA

View Full Version : family guy

taboolover
05-17-2009, 10:14 PM
This is not actually rape but it refers to it.

This evening I saw a new episode of Family Guy with funny scene but great potential for rape fantasy.

The main character Peter Griffin is portrayed as a strawberry still growing onthe vine. He happily welcomes a caterpillar or worm..as a new comer.

The worm begins to nibble on the main character and penetrates him as he easily squirms his way through. Peter suddenly realizes his own violation and cries for mercy..

Maybe this too wierd..but I think this could have great potential fora longer fantasy scenario..

RapeU
05-18-2009, 12:29 AM
Didn't know a new ep was out. I'll have to look for it :)

I loved the episode where Peter thinks he got raped by Dr. Hartman but was too stupid to understand the concept of a prostate exam.

star67
05-18-2009, 04:46 AM
almost every episode of family guy has a rape joke/reference in it these days. pretty sure seth mcfarlane's got some, um, familiar fantasies (excuse the pun) or he's just a creep :P

nightbringer
05-18-2009, 07:59 PM
The Aquaman is useless on land, and the 50's bar scenes stick out in my mind.

taboolover
05-18-2009, 10:02 PM
I like that episode too!

GOATBOY
05-21-2009, 01:00 PM
you think it would be a hot fantasy if you were a strawberry being raped by a worm?

you're strange.

BTN
05-21-2009, 01:36 PM
Whats worse than biting into a strawberry and finding a worm? ;)

Glenn Quagmire would be a member here for sure....giggity

Mugga123
05-22-2009, 03:13 AM
What about the one where Lois has to rape Peter because of that feminine course he had to take.

RapeU
05-22-2009, 03:31 AM
What about the one where Lois has to rape Peter because of that feminine course he had to take.

No, Lois fought with Peter's instructor and him watching the catfight regained his manhood.

It was when they were spewing anti-sex propaganda at Chris and Meg's school. There was a pamphlet that said all these terrible things would happen to your penis and somehow Hitler or Nazis or some such bad group was involved. That's when Peter was like "oh ok I'm going to be duped by the propaganda and be abstinent!"

GOATBOY
05-22-2009, 08:50 PM
have we missed the time when quaqmire finds a bound and gagged connie and says :

"dear diary..... jackpot"

?????????

nightbringer
05-23-2009, 01:08 AM
Aquaman:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6x3U8jzvnHQ