PDA

View Full Version : Forced lesbianism

FuckingRotter
03-06-2009, 06:25 AM
The idea of forcing two straight girls to have sex appeals to me much more than watching two willing girls go at it. But better still would be forcing a victim with absolutely no lesbian or bi tendencies, to give pleasure to another woman after which that woman abuses her.

Now I'm wondering from the victims aspect, how this would make her feel? I'd appreciate your thoughts or any real life accounts.

:)

lexie22
03-06-2009, 08:11 AM
It would make me feel so dirty to be forced to lick another girl's cunt out. Gets me wet just thinking about it.

TwistedMaster
03-06-2009, 11:46 AM
I love this idea! Better yet if it's two straight sisters... or mother and daughter...

Himannv
03-06-2009, 12:14 PM
I love the idea as well.. Pity there doesn't seem to be much out there that caters to this. Also something like the stuff in catfightgangbang.com is really awesome..

Lucy.
03-06-2009, 12:14 PM
If it gets you wet thinking about it, then you have lesbian or bi tendencies to be honest.

It would be humiliating and derogatory. Being raped by a woman would make me feel weak and feeble. Being raped by a woman with a guy assisting her would just make me hate her to bits.

FuckingRotter
03-06-2009, 12:21 PM
Not necessarily. Getting wet at the thought of it could simply mean Lexie has force fantasies. Or gets off on being humiliated, but would never get off on another woman.

If it gets you wet thinking about it, then you have lesbian or bi tendencies to be honest.

It would be humiliating and derogatory. Being raped by a woman would make me feel weak and feeble. Being raped by a woman with a guy assisting her would just make me hate her to bits.

FuckingRotter
03-06-2009, 12:34 PM
Sisters.... Hmmm....

I like the idea of the older, sexually active sister forcing her younger naive and innocent sibling to pleasure her. We're moving into the incest section here I know but it's still on topic. Perhaps older sister comes home frustrated after a night out but doesn't get a shag. So she drunkenly forces herself on the younger one she shares a bedroom with.

TwistedMaster
03-06-2009, 12:39 PM
Mmm, what a hot idea...

Sierra
03-06-2009, 01:49 PM
Sisters.... Hmmm....

I like the idea of the older, sexually active sister forcing her younger naive and innocent sibling to pleasure her. We're moving into the incest section here I know but it's still on topic. Perhaps older sister comes home frustrated after a night out but doesn't get a shag. So she drunkenly forces herself on the younger one she shares a bedroom with.

:skull-con

Rotter, that sounds like a great story in the making!!! I'd love to see you write it. :rolleyes::cool:

Nemo01
03-06-2009, 01:54 PM
it's one of my fantasie

lexie22
03-06-2009, 02:07 PM
Not necessarily. Getting wet at the thought of it could simply mean Lexie has force fantasies. Or gets off on being humiliated, but would never get off on another woman.

I love to be forced, humiliated, degraded. But anyone that's unsure of sexuality should meet my 7 children.

pervipete
03-06-2009, 02:18 PM
I love to be forced, humiliated, degraded. But anyone that's unsure of sexuality should meet my 7 children.

That don't mean nothing, just that either one has got lucky seven times, or seven men have got lucky once :skull-big

ChiTownHoney
03-06-2009, 05:56 PM
This was almost a good topic, but gettng into incest is something completely different.

This is the general rape forum, so I will ask very nicely that if you would like to discuss incest or bestiality, there is a whole other section for that. :)

I do have fantasies, not about being raped, but raping another female with another guy present. Like he would rape her and I would assist, slap her around, and just be an evil bitch and watch the whole thing go down.

I have had a fantasy recently: My bf or fuck buddy meets a girl online and she is ready to meet up with him for rape play, but she doesnt know I am there and once she gets there she is just what I expect, chubby, homely looking and couldnt get a guy to touch her to save her life. After she gets over the surprise of seeing me, she calms down because she is ready to do this, and then he ties her up and starts to spank her hard, leaving welts all over her ass, calling her a heifer and all kinds of derogatory names and I just watch. As soon as she says her safe word, and starts bubbling, crying all over the place, I make her do things to me and to him all the while slapping her, calling her names, and just degrading her, just bruising her and making her feel pain.

FuckingRotter
03-07-2009, 02:04 AM
Sierra: I won't be writing any story, little miss Rotter is the clever creative one.

Chi: I see your point about the incest thing, it sort of wandered on in here! But is it incest first or force first? What if it was two room mates in a college dorm?

Nemo01
03-07-2009, 02:35 AM
This was almost a good topic, but gettng into incest is something completely different.

This is the general rape forum, so I will ask very nicely that if you would like to discuss incest or bestiality, there is a whole other section for that. :)

I do have fantasies, not about being raped, but raping another female with another guy present. Like he would rape her and I would assist, slap her around, and just be an evil bitch and watch the whole thing go down.

I have had a fantasy recently: My bf or fuck buddy meets a girl online and she is ready to meet up with him for rape play, but she doesnt know I am there and once she gets there she is just what I expect, chubby, homely looking and couldnt get a guy to touch her to save her life. After she gets over the surprise of seeing me, she calms down because she is ready to do this, and then he ties her up and starts to spank her hard, leaving welts all over her ass, calling her a heifer and all kinds of derogatory names and I just watch. As soon as she says her safe word, and starts bubbling, crying all over the place, I make her do things to me and to him all the while slapping her, calling her names, and just degrading her, just bruising her and making her feel pain.

Hot fantasie

FuckingRotter
03-07-2009, 10:24 AM
It's only hot until they get their tits shot off by the original rapist. ;)

SadisticRapist
03-07-2009, 04:01 PM
There is only one word to describe lesbian rape: FUCKING HOT AS ALL HELL!!!!!! :-D
I love the idea of me and a girl raping another girl together too, and afterwards, as she lays there whimpering and disgusting, my and my honey have victory sex right in front of her.

SadisticRapist
03-07-2009, 04:06 PM
Just wanted to add my new signature before my previous post gets lost in the shuffle ;-)

Smell_My_Pussy
03-07-2009, 04:18 PM
* When talking about Evolution in AP Biology, "I believe that God created the dinosaurs then killed them with the Big Bang and created humans."

* "So, like, was the U.S. part of the U.S.S.R.?"

* When asked about Pearl Harbor "Isn't that when the Germans invaded France?"

* "What's 10 - 0?" - Alex Paz

* "We Eat Cows? I always thought that steak came from Buffalo? - Jamie Alfonse

* "I always thought that butter grew underground, and that they were grown on butter farms? - Renee

* "Mr. Jensen, you forgot the paying." (Ally in sex ed)

* "Didn't Rihanna beat up Chris?"- karen

* "Why the hell is there Latin? No one knows any Latin anymore besides amigo and oui."- laura

* "Hitler was misunderstood."- yasmine.

* When asked who Julius Caesar was "The hottie in ninth period?"- claudia

* "My period is so fucking heavy, it's like a question mark."- Nina

* "Srimp srimp srimp srimp presh" - anon

* "If a cow laughed will milk come out of its nose?"--nico

* Teacher: "Name a hallucinogen." "SPF!"--redhorse

* "I like sex but I hate fucking."

* "Can you help me with my math sheet? I really don't know if I should write my name in script or normal."

* "I love the Beatles, especially their new music!"-aimee.

* Teacher (with a sticker of the solar system on her forehead): "What am I?" Jenny: "Fat?"

* "that's gay!i'm PJ"--jamie

* "I watch you all the time in the hallway. I love everything about you, like the way your eyes change color with your very mood."

* "(In an e-mail) HaHa i was in the park today and my nephew ran up to a dog in the park and i was like so worried i thought it was going to kill him or like something. It was a nice dog. I was glad. 8D"

* "I'm going to rape our c---."

* "OH...MY...GOD, Like did I hear what he said?"

* "If it's so bad in Africa, why don't they just go to a Home Depot, build a boat, and sail over to America?" Teacher: There's no Home Depots in Africa "Then why don't they go to a Lowes or something?"

* "(In an e-mail)I'm trying to eat an orange right now but i can't peel it. My dad usually does it for me."

* "Bitch is my new word. Wait, what does bitch mean???"

* "The vagina penetrates the penis, right?"

* "I'm so hardcore. I love rock music. OMG I LOVE THAT NEW BRITNEY SPEARS SONG U KNOW?!"

* "Wait...Is North Vietnam in North or South Korea?"

* "Uuuuummmmm...you mean North Dakota? South Carolina? or West Virginia?"

* "I don't know if my sister knows, but she's an accident. My parents sued the birth control company."

* "Martin Luther King was amazing. I love the way he stood up for niggers!"

* "Like, what does it mean when your period doesn't, like, you know, happen and junk?"

* "I wore my skirt inside out. Does that mean everyone can like, see my vagina?"

* "There's this uber hot guy I saw first period. Isn't he like, the math teacher?"

* "Do you know what this means? Do I know what this means? I don't know what this means!

* "Didn't Jesus, like, turn bread into fish or something?"

* "Like, he ain't gonna put it in mah butt on da firs' date... das on da second date!"

* "Like, I would do it wit a guy, I'd do it wit a hawt girl, I'd do it wit a dawg if I was drunk, but I would not do it wit a fat guy!"

* "Bitch, you don't know me!"

* "Volcano insurance? Oh, like in case you get run over by a volcano!"

* "Ohmygawd I panicked! at the disco way before you even got there."

* Upon looking at the menu at a Seafood restaurant: "Razor Clams? Wouldn't that hurt to eat razors?"

* "But if it's an arms race, but how will they run? On their hands?"

* "Because its a World War!"(when asked why other countries joined WW1)

* "Does, like, two seconds count as doing it?"

* "So if sperm has sugar in it, why doesn't it taste sweet?"

* "It's hot as balls in here."

* "Because the senses for sweetness are on the tip of your tongue, not the back of your throat."

* "No you dumb cunt, thats a common misconception, all the taste buds taste the same."

* "Wouldn't you just wake up later?" (When asked if you were suffocated by a pillow)

* (Girl looking at new freshman) I ask her what shes doing. She replies, "Trying to find some new dick".

* "No you fucktard, it's true, who spoon-fed you that bullshit, the Kansas Board of Education?"

* "Wasn't the big bang the thing that god used to kill the dinosaurs?"

* "What's Vietnam?"

* "I love Europe. Its my most favorite country, right behind Italy."

* "I don't want to be independent on my own, ok." (before using the restroom in a group)

* "What's Communism?"

* "So the core of the earth is really cold?"

* "Oh My God, I would totally bang Adriana Lima!"

* "I wasn't choking...I just couldn't breathe."

* "So, was the USSR like, a submarine?"

* "We're in Iraq for the oil, right?"

* "Let's just move people to Canada, they don't use it anyways."

* "You dumbass, it's called Canadia."

* "Like, don't use your fancy words on me, k? I so totally know what hypocrite means."

* "It's like, no one takes me seriously or something."

* "So the presidents of countries attend UN meetings right?"

* "Dog is to canine as cat is to feline as cow is to..beef?"

* "Why is it such a big deal if Jesus had a kid or not?"

* "Isn't he that race car driver?"(when asked about Jimi Hendrix)

* "You got me all wet!"

* "What's a civil war?"

* "Wait...there's like, schools in Las Vegas?"

* "Oh my gosh, I just got a 264 on my SATs, that's like an A plus plus!"

* "I can't open this door!(door pops open, she falls ass backwards) Ow! Hahah"

* "I gave birth to my son last summer." (in a sex ed class)

* (in a geography class) "Isn't England lyk floating on the sea? So lyk could u swim under it?"

* "Was Shakespeare English?"

* "Like, I know it's tuna, but isn't it chicken? They call it Chicken of The Sea!" (talking about chicken of the sea). Wait, didn't Jessica Simpson say that?

* "What's a block?"

* "People from Switzerland are called Switzerlandish, right?"

* (Upon seeing the miracle of Jiffy Pop for the first time) "I didn't know you could make popcorn like that...I thought they discovered popcorn when they invented the microwave!"

* "It's like...you know, like...way cool...like I was like so excited, like, yeah.

* So if an old man and a young woman have a baby will the baby come out looking old?

* "Wait, don't albino people come from Albiana?"

* "My boobs are sweating so much and its like little beads! I could make a bracelet!"

* "Does sandpaper grow on trees?"

* "No! Philadelphia is a cheese!" (In Geography class)

* "Wait... Am I like not a virgin or something?"

* "...and then I had sex with the cat!"

* "There's bull sperm in Red Bull! Otherwise it wouldn't be called Red Bull!"

* "Let's Get Ready to Look" (pause) "SOOO GOOOD!"

* "I have about fifteen manga lovers. Not as much as Mary, but still. I'm some sort of manga prostitute."

* "It's like, prove this is a rectangle. But it is a rectangle! IT JUST IS!!! And they have all these fancy terms to prove why this is a rectangle (which I forgot) and I have to write them down all in order."

* "why the hell do I need the reflexive property? Why do I need a property to tell me that x equals x?"

* "I feel like I'm trapped in my own body"

* "Isn't rape just surprise sex?"

* "Save the environment... WEAR PLASTIC"

* "Children can, like, melt."

* "If I could curl up my ankle, I would."

* "I'm sure if my boobs were the size of yours, I'd have at least, like, three."

* "But... the popcorn... and the revenge... YOU WOULDN'T UNDERSTAND!"

* "When STDs go into the atmosphere like, they cause global warming?"

* "Even chicken has meat?"

* "I'm not the brightest pencil in the shed, ok!"

* "So is Wales like,a continent or sumfink?"

* "Oh Africa thats that big country below America"

* "Do infants spin?"

* "When the sun dies, will it fall?"

* "Ulysses? He was Greek - like, no way. Ulysses S. Grant was totally from Virginia right?"

* "Oh you live in Britain, thats that little third world country right??"

* "At least I don't date girls" (Said by a boy to a girl)

* "I'm Trish and I'm for sale..." ---> ONE HUNDRED PESOS ONLY PER LIFETIME!

* "How can they flow into countries? Wouldn't they, like, stop?" (In a geography class, about rivers)

* "Wait, is a cow the same thing as a chicken?"

* "Ham is cow, right? I mean hamburgers, right?"

* "OMG, I totally forgot. What is 1 + 1 again? Isn't it, like, 3?"

* "Isn't Lincoln that guy that wrote the Declaration of Independence"

* "Someday I want to visit the continent of the Atlantic Ocean."

* "You're so smart, you can't go to stripper school like me!"

* "Leaves don't have sex, stupid."

* "Oh, hold on a sec, I have to paint my nipple green."

* "The Beatles are British?!?!?!?!"

* "What-evah!!!"

* "So wait... Guys don't have ovaries?"

* "When's Monday Night Football again?"

pervipete
03-07-2009, 04:28 PM
Wtf?

FuckingRotter
03-07-2009, 04:38 PM
I'm a little bit confused now.

RavishAGirl
03-07-2009, 05:04 PM
blink blink blink

Was that spam? Or something profound?

//Ravish

pervipete
03-07-2009, 05:12 PM
My favourite one is

"Isn't rape just surprise sex?"

Stainless Steel Rat
03-07-2009, 05:15 PM
* When talking about Evolution in AP Biology, "I believe that God created the dinosaurs then killed them with the Big Bang and created humans."
<snip> etc. etc.

What you appear to be witnessing is a long-term sleeper troll who seems to have been aroused from their slumber. They likely woke up a few days ago and answered the phone to hear "have you looked at the sky this morning". This of course immediately spurred them into action following the orders that were programmed into them when they were planted on the forum more than a year ago. Sort of like a forgotten weapon of the cold war that has now been activated for an as yet unknown reason! so be very cautious! :skull-big :skull-big

Cheers all from the Stainless Steel Rat :skull-bee

pervipete
03-07-2009, 05:19 PM
:skull-winThat explains everything, I wonder what happens when we provoke it, will be werewienerprick-1000 all over again?

FuckingRotter
03-07-2009, 05:20 PM
I think it wants to kill us with the smell of fish.

pervipete
03-07-2009, 05:22 PM
Just wanted to add my new signature before my previous post gets lost in the shuffle ;-)

Hey Stainless, here's another sleeper agent, joined 2007 now wakes..

FuckingRotter
03-07-2009, 05:22 PM
Pete, something has gone wrong with your sig line. It's trying to tell us to vote libdem.

pervipete
03-07-2009, 05:23 PM
hey worth a try

somedude
03-08-2009, 02:05 AM

* "So, like, was the U.S. part of the U.S.S.R.?"

* When asked about Pearl Harbor "Isn't that when the Germans invaded France?"

* "What's 10 - 0?" - Alex Paz

* "We Eat Cows? I always thought that steak came from Buffalo? - Jamie Alfonse

* "I always thought that butter grew underground, and that they were grown on butter farms? - Renee

* "Mr. Jensen, you forgot the paying." (Ally in sex ed)

* "Didn't Rihanna beat up Chris?"- karen

* "Why the hell is there Latin? No one knows any Latin anymore besides amigo and oui."- laura

* "Hitler was misunderstood."- yasmine.

* When asked who Julius Caesar was "The hottie in ninth period?"- claudia

* "My period is so fucking heavy, it's like a question mark."- Nina

* "Srimp srimp srimp srimp presh" - anon

* "If a cow laughed will milk come out of its nose?"--nico

* Teacher: "Name a hallucinogen." "SPF!"--redhorse

* "I like sex but I hate fucking."

* "Can you help me with my math sheet? I really don't know if I should write my name in script or normal."

* "I love the Beatles, especially their new music!"-aimee.

* Teacher (with a sticker of the solar system on her forehead): "What am I?" Jenny: "Fat?"

* "that's gay!i'm PJ"--jamie

* "I watch you all the time in the hallway. I love everything about you, like the way your eyes change color with your very mood."

* "(In an e-mail) HaHa i was in the park today and my nephew ran up to a dog in the park and i was like so worried i thought it was going to kill him or like something. It was a nice dog. I was glad. 8D"

* "I'm going to rape our c---."

* "OH...MY...GOD, Like did I hear what he said?"

* "If it's so bad in Africa, why don't they just go to a Home Depot, build a boat, and sail over to America?" Teacher: There's no Home Depots in Africa "Then why don't they go to a Lowes or something?"

* "(In an e-mail)I'm trying to eat an orange right now but i can't peel it. My dad usually does it for me."

* "Bitch is my new word. Wait, what does bitch mean???"

* "The vagina penetrates the penis, right?"

* "I'm so hardcore. I love rock music. OMG I LOVE THAT NEW BRITNEY SPEARS SONG U KNOW?!"

* "Wait...Is North Vietnam in North or South Korea?"

* "Uuuuummmmm...you mean North Dakota? South Carolina? or West Virginia?"

* "I don't know if my sister knows, but she's an accident. My parents sued the birth control company."

* "Martin Luther King was amazing. I love the way he stood up for niggers!"

* "Like, what does it mean when your period doesn't, like, you know, happen and junk?"

* "I wore my skirt inside out. Does that mean everyone can like, see my vagina?"

* "There's this uber hot guy I saw first period. Isn't he like, the math teacher?"

* "Do you know what this means? Do I know what this means? I don't know what this means!

* "Didn't Jesus, like, turn bread into fish or something?"

* "Like, he ain't gonna put it in mah butt on da firs' date... das on da second date!"

* "Like, I would do it wit a guy, I'd do it wit a hawt girl, I'd do it wit a dawg if I was drunk, but I would not do it wit a fat guy!"

* "Bitch, you don't know me!"

* "Volcano insurance? Oh, like in case you get run over by a volcano!"

* "Ohmygawd I panicked! at the disco way before you even got there."

* Upon looking at the menu at a Seafood restaurant: "Razor Clams? Wouldn't that hurt to eat razors?"

* "But if it's an arms race, but how will they run? On their hands?"

* "Because its a World War!"(when asked why other countries joined WW1)

* "Does, like, two seconds count as doing it?"

* "So if sperm has sugar in it, why doesn't it taste sweet?"

* "It's hot as balls in here."

* "Because the senses for sweetness are on the tip of your tongue, not the back of your throat."

* "No you dumb cunt, thats a common misconception, all the taste buds taste the same."

* "Wouldn't you just wake up later?" (When asked if you were suffocated by a pillow)

* (Girl looking at new freshman) I ask her what shes doing. She replies, "Trying to find some new dick".

* "No you fucktard, it's true, who spoon-fed you that bullshit, the Kansas Board of Education?"

* "Wasn't the big bang the thing that god used to kill the dinosaurs?"

* "What's Vietnam?"

* "I love Europe. Its my most favorite country, right behind Italy."

* "I don't want to be independent on my own, ok." (before using the restroom in a group)

* "What's Communism?"

* "So the core of the earth is really cold?"

* "Oh My God, I would totally bang Adriana Lima!"

* "I wasn't choking...I just couldn't breathe."

* "So, was the USSR like, a submarine?"

* "We're in Iraq for the oil, right?"

* "Let's just move people to Canada, they don't use it anyways."

* "You dumbass, it's called Canadia."

* "Like, don't use your fancy words on me, k? I so totally know what hypocrite means."

* "It's like, no one takes me seriously or something."

* "So the presidents of countries attend UN meetings right?"

* "Dog is to canine as cat is to feline as cow is to..beef?"

* "Why is it such a big deal if Jesus had a kid or not?"

* "Isn't he that race car driver?"(when asked about Jimi Hendrix)

* "You got me all wet!"

* "What's a civil war?"

* "Wait...there's like, schools in Las Vegas?"

* "Oh my gosh, I just got a 264 on my SATs, that's like an A plus plus!"

* "I can't open this door!(door pops open, she falls ass backwards) Ow! Hahah"

* "I gave birth to my son last summer." (in a sex ed class)

* (in a geography class) "Isn't England lyk floating on the sea? So lyk could u swim under it?"

* "Was Shakespeare English?"

* "Like, I know it's tuna, but isn't it chicken? They call it Chicken of The Sea!" (talking about chicken of the sea). Wait, didn't Jessica Simpson say that?

* "What's a block?"

* "People from Switzerland are called Switzerlandish, right?"

* (Upon seeing the miracle of Jiffy Pop for the first time) "I didn't know you could make popcorn like that...I thought they discovered popcorn when they invented the microwave!"

* "It's like...you know, like...way cool...like I was like so excited, like, yeah.

* So if an old man and a young woman have a baby will the baby come out looking old?

* "Wait, don't albino people come from Albiana?"

* "My boobs are sweating so much and its like little beads! I could make a bracelet!"

* "Does sandpaper grow on trees?"

* "No! Philadelphia is a cheese!" (In Geography class)

* "Wait... Am I like not a virgin or something?"

* "...and then I had sex with the cat!"

* "There's bull sperm in Red Bull! Otherwise it wouldn't be called Red Bull!"

* "Let's Get Ready to Look" (pause) "SOOO GOOOD!"

* "I have about fifteen manga lovers. Not as much as Mary, but still. I'm some sort of manga prostitute."

* "It's like, prove this is a rectangle. But it is a rectangle! IT JUST IS!!! And they have all these fancy terms to prove why this is a rectangle (which I forgot) and I have to write them down all in order."

* "why the hell do I need the reflexive property? Why do I need a property to tell me that x equals x?"

* "I feel like I'm trapped in my own body"

* "Isn't rape just surprise sex?"

* "Save the environment... WEAR PLASTIC"

* "Children can, like, melt."

* "If I could curl up my ankle, I would."

* "I'm sure if my boobs were the size of yours, I'd have at least, like, three."

* "But... the popcorn... and the revenge... YOU WOULDN'T UNDERSTAND!"

* "When STDs go into the atmosphere like, they cause global warming?"

* "Even chicken has meat?"

* "I'm not the brightest pencil in the shed, ok!"

* "So is Wales like,a continent or sumfink?"

* "Oh Africa thats that big country below America"

* "Do infants spin?"

* "When the sun dies, will it fall?"

* "Ulysses? He was Greek - like, no way. Ulysses S. Grant was totally from Virginia right?"

* "Oh you live in Britain, thats that little third world country right??"

* "At least I don't date girls" (Said by a boy to a girl)

* "I'm Trish and I'm for sale..." ---> ONE HUNDRED PESOS ONLY PER LIFETIME!

* "How can they flow into countries? Wouldn't they, like, stop?" (In a geography class, about rivers)

* "Wait, is a cow the same thing as a chicken?"

* "Ham is cow, right? I mean hamburgers, right?"

* "OMG, I totally forgot. What is 1 + 1 again? Isn't it, like, 3?"

* "Isn't Lincoln that guy that wrote the Declaration of Independence"

* "Someday I want to visit the continent of the Atlantic Ocean."

* "You're so smart, you can't go to stripper school like me!"

* "Leaves don't have sex, stupid."

* "Oh, hold on a sec, I have to paint my nipple green."

* "The Beatles are British?!?!?!?!"

* "What-evah!!!"

* "So wait... Guys don't have ovaries?"

* "When's Monday Night Football again?"
Did you forget your pills again Herb? I'm curious as to why you returned to RB after all this time...were you feeling lonesome without us?:skull-big

FuckingRotter
03-08-2009, 12:20 PM
*wades through recycled shit*

I've posed a question in The Courtroom regarding the discussion of incest in this forum if anybody is interested.

Hailo
03-08-2009, 02:09 PM
Going back to Mr Rotters original thread.

I would hate to be forced to go down on a girl. I have experimented but really didnt like it but i know if Mr Rotter told me to i would have to.

menace
03-08-2009, 03:06 PM
Did you forget your pills again Herb? I'm curious as to why you returned to RB after all this time...were you feeling lonesome without us?:skull-big

Oh yeah, now I see it!

I'd forgoten what he writes like by now, but that's him/her no doubt about it :D

somedude
03-08-2009, 03:23 PM
Herb is pretty unmistakeable that's for sure! Brings back memories doesn't it menace? That kinda memories you try to repress...LOL:skull-big

FuckingRotter
03-08-2009, 03:28 PM
You're a sensible girl sometimes little miss Rotter. Perhaps you can describe how you anticipate it would make you feel if I were to force you to do this?

Going back to Mr Rotters original thread.

I would hate to be forced to go down on a girl. I have experimented but really didnt like it but i know if Mr Rotter told me to i would have to.

libragirl
03-08-2009, 09:08 PM
Back to the topic. Ugh no. Thats almost worse in some ways.

Shadowy Figure
03-10-2009, 07:47 PM
uh im confused here, is there a third part or what? my favorite scenario would be a lesbian forcing a straight grl withno les tendencies into a sexual encouner, no tools at all and a bt of confusing on the victims part before she struggles. maybe a meet up in da locker room or a tennis or cheerleading coach getting a student after class.

little lady
08-17-2009, 11:39 AM
I've never had sex with another woman, but I know I fancy all of the women I fantasize about raping me, so I must be at least bi. I know they are most if not all of them straight. I wouldn’t mind if it was a man forcing them to rape me or if she took it upon herself to rape me. Nor would it matter she was straight/bi/lesbian or paperclip as long as she treated like dirt and forced me to do every dirty, sick, little thing I have ever thought of whilst talking to them in their kitchens or when we’ve meet in the street.