PDA

View Full Version : Rapin' Reagan In Cancun (M~F rape 1st time, oral,pussy,anal)

theman
12-26-2006, 03:47 AM
Got bored and wrote this story (I get bored way too much). I'll probably write an alternate ending involving the rapists roommate later. Pictured attached at bottom that inspired the looks of the girl in the story.
--------------------------------------------

When I was an eighteen year old senior in high school my class of course went on a senior trip. We went to Cancun and no parents went at all. There were about 20 of us. We would drink each night until we passed out back in our condos. We were all in one big condo complex with 2 people per room, our rooms randomly spread out between a few floors.

Reagan was one of those girls that when you saw her you actually said to your self in your head, “Damn she’s fine,” as you saw her 5’9’’ tan thin frame with nice 36D tits and her long blonde hair with dark streaks in it. She always wore low cut shirts tempting you to start at her wonderful breasts and she wore shorts that were almost as good showing a good bit of her athletic legs and hugging her firm ass nicely.

She was a major tease always telling guys that she ‘wasn’t ready yet’ as they were stroking her breasts under her shirt.

Well, I was ready! She had the room next to mine and my roommate’s, and I casually went into her room early the last night to ask where the gang was meeting up to drink that night, slyly unlocking the divider doors between our two rooms as I asked her. She told me the name of some place that I already knew we were going to and told me to wear a swim suit – it had a pool. It was getting late and everyone was drunk as could be and Reagan didn’t feel well so she went back to the condos, not knowing she didn’t feel well because I put something in her drink. I easily followed her drunk self to the condos being barely drunk at all and went into my room a good 5 minutes after she entered hers. I watched TV for about 10 minutes allowing the drug to hit its full effect then entered her room through the light wooden divider doors, leaving them open as I entered her room.

She didn’t notice me entering her room as I pulled my sleeveless undershirt off and threw it on the floor, all going well and with plan so far, her passed out under her covers face down on her queen sized bed.

She stirred lazily from her drug and alcohol induced stupor to stutter some confused mumbling as I flung the covers off her and a slight cold draft hit her. I fondled her shiny and smooth hair that hadn’t got wet at the pool before rolling her over and taking her pink and brown polka dotted swim suit top off to expose her fantastic tits. I cupped and massaged her tits licking her small pink nipples I helped my self to them for a good 10 minutes, kissing her and forcing my tongue into her mouth now as my body laid on top of her pushing her into the bed. I got up and slid her bathing suit bottom down her smooth and sexy legs with little resistance and laid on the bed my bare stomach face down, between her legs with my legs straight extending over the floor. I held apart her pussy lips with my hands and licked her slit. Her cunt was shaven and nicely tan like the rest of her body, I noticed gently but firmly patting it as I slid 2 fingers into her tight, still virginal, pussy.

Getting bored fingering her, I stood up and pulled down my swim shorts and boxers, my 7.5’’ cock popping up as it was let freed and I walked around the bed over in front of her pretty face. I gently pushed her hair out of her face and examined her nice lips and pretty hazel eyes which were half closed as I thought about how to get her in a position to face fuck her. My cock now throbbing from excitement, I rolled her over to the edge of the bed were she was facing off of it and stuck my cock in her face grabbing the back of her head by her sexy long blonde hair to hold her head still. My left hand moved to her closest tit, fondling it as I began slowly sliding in and out of her warm moist mouth which oddly closed around my thick cock. I slowly sped up pumping in and out of her sideways mouth now grabbing her head with both hands and forcing it into my humps causing her to gag and sputter as my shaven balls slapped against her chin. I groaned a low moan of ecstasy as I came in the back of her mouth my cock convulsing 6ish times emptying loads that were getting smaller and smaller until the convulsions stopped and my cum dripped out of her mouth. I caught my cum in my hand and walked over to her pussy after laying her back with her tits facing up. I ran my hand palm open over her pussy lips smearing my load on them, and then two fingers pushed the cum deep into her virgin pussy. I fingered her for a few minutes and licked her tits, not kissing her again since my cum was dripping out of her mouth still, until my cock was rock hard again.

Once again I had to figure out how to get easy access to her awkwardly fumbling around body. I came up with the solution putting a pillow on the edge of the bed then pulling her to where her cunt was parallel wit the edge. I flipped her over and spanked her ass, it firmly shaking in response, as I held my head with my other hand at her wonderful entrance. I slowly slid in and I grabbed her straight legs which were awkwardly hitting the floor. I put her legs over my shoulders and held them with my arms relaxed on top of the back of her leg where her knee caps were on the other sides to keep her from sliding them off as I began sliding in and out of her tight hole faster. Her pussy felt amazing, my precum and the cum from her mouth forming a slight lube in her already slightly wet pussy. Her wet pussy felt so good on my shaft and head as my balls slapped against her every time I entered deep into her no longer virgin pussy. I put her legs down then slid her back farther on the bed temporarily removing my cock from her as I scooted her farther up the bed. Her entire body now on the bed, my cock was like a cold person getting under a blanket as it quickly went back to violating her pussy, with me now laying on top of her and licking her fine tits as my lower body acted in short swift motions and then alternated with long deep slow motions. This wonderful process repeated for a while before I had to cum. I pulled out of her pussy not wanting to leave my evidence behind in her, and laid side ways beside her my cock lined up with her face as it hung sideways her breath causing her head to shift very slightly. I grabbed the back of her head and brutally rammed my entire cock into her mouth causing her to cough viciously and bolt into a sitting position. I pushed her back down on the bed her now starting to awaken from her drugged state and continued throat fucking her as she coughed until I came in the back of her throat again. This time she spit it out on me, and I wasn’t happy about that as she soon figured out when I slapped her face hard bring her back to reality from the drugs faster.

“Ahhh!” She screamed trying to run for the door, but my muscular 6’ frame was easily too fast for her drunken and still partially drugged state of being.

“I’m glad you’re awake. Now I get to hear you squeal in pain!” I said as I through her naked body back onto the bed crawling on top of her my cock already hard.

She tried to scurry off the bed on her hands and knees but I caught her. She was kicking but I penned her legs down with my knees probably causing her pain as I grabbed my lube off her bed side table, quickly lubed up, and then put my cock head at her tight hairless ass hole.

Snapping back to my senses out of my lust driven rage I left her curled up on the bed a moment as I got off and got some duck tape putting it over her mouth to soften her screams that would be so damn sexy.

She was laying curled up holding her hand over her ass and pussy when I got back on the bed and forcefully turned her face down into the bed smashing her face into it. I awkwardly fumbled around for a second or two as I held her penned down and slowly slid my cock into her extremely tight ass causing her to squeal with excruciating pain, the squeal only driving me to speed up rapidly now on top of her my hands reaching around her slender tan body, and squeezing her nice tits violently as I thrashed in and out of her ass.

“Ohhhh!” I groaned cumming deep in her ass and continuing to fuck her until the convulsions stopped and I fell on top of her penning her to the bed.

5 minutes later I put my swim shorts and cotton sleeveless undershirt back on as I walked into my condo, cracked my door open holding it open with the deadbolt built into the door. Then I walked through her room locking the door behind me and swiftly swooping out into the cold hall as I dodged into my close by room, closing the door behind me and going over to my divider door and locking it. Then I passed out on my bed, my clothes still on, laying on top of my covers, and slept the best I’ve ever slept in my life my cock still lightly throbbing.

---------------------------

Please feel free to post feed back or suggestions for the alternate ending.

Miz E
12-27-2006, 03:46 AM
SIck but i loved it .u hav good detail me like write a sequel

theman
12-27-2006, 04:15 AM
Gonna write a sequel later where my room mate comes back early and sees the door open. He investigates and finds me reaming her, his jaw dropping and saying, "I want some!", as he takes his shirt off...

Lol glad to head someone read it :p

mikebuzz
09-11-2008, 08:34 AM
Gonna write a sequel later where my room mate comes back early and sees the door open. He investigates and finds me reaming her, his jaw dropping and saying, "I want some!", as he takes his shirt off...

Lol glad to head someone read it :p

nice

ard123
11-17-2008, 07:37 PM
I'd love to attack that fine piece of meat as well!! Hot details-great story!!