PDA

View Full Version : Every Now & Then Gotta Take a Break

doggystylethatgirl
02-17-2009, 04:11 PM
I thought I would stay away from here permantly.
Several things happened all at once - in my personal life, & also here, between myself & the new rules & one member that I will stay away from everything happened all at once.So I needed a break from here & just being on the internet too long.One of the times I came back to find this new "friend" thing & seems fucking cool to have something like that where everybody can enjoy each others company & all.Now I ain't in favor of the cannot delete a post/thread rule, but shit happens & I know I was a big ass main part of that rule being made.So that rule has helped me kick my ass into gear & do the goddamn right thing by not deleting my shit even though I hate reading what I post.
There will some days I won't be on here, cause a person has gotta live - without the internet at times.

Thank You Too All Who I Have Had Contact With.

:skull-thu:skull-thu:skull-thu:skull-thu:skull-thu

Hailo
02-17-2009, 04:22 PM
Several things happened all at once - in my personal life, & also here, between myself & the new rules & one member that I will stay away from everything happened all at once.So I needed a break from here & just being on the internet too long.One of the times I came back to find this new "friend" thing & seems fucking cool to have something like that where everybody can enjoy each others company & all.Now I ain't in favor of the cannot delete a post/thread rule, but shit happens & I know I was a big ass main part of that rule being made.So that rule has helped me kick my ass into gear & do the goddamn right thing by not deleting my shit even though I hate reading what I post.
There will some days I won't be on here, cause a person has gotta live - without the internet at times.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts Doggy, I really do enjoy your posts. You are right about the net, i can spend hours of my time just sitting on here not giving anything but just web hopping.

I hope you are okie otherwise. Keep smiling:D

RLA68
02-17-2009, 04:25 PM
Doggie

I for one am thrilled you are back. Absolutely take time for RL stuff and do what you have to personally. Remember this is here for entertainment...when it is not fun there is no point.

ShyAngel
02-17-2009, 04:35 PM
I'm really glad you decided to come back, I enjoy your posts and our conversations. :) Everyone needs a break from the internet now and again.

MARADONA
02-17-2009, 04:41 PM
In this case welcome back Doggy!!!! :skull-bee
Now we can have our party!!! lol :D ;)

http://www.birraland.it/images/birre_usa/FlyingDogDoggy.gif

http://www.asseenontv.com/prod-pages/images/GGWDS-LOGO.jpg

sexfiend
02-17-2009, 05:14 PM

I for one am glad your staying doggy,this place would not be the same without you.:D

pervipete
02-17-2009, 05:42 PM
Welcome back Doggy

doggystylethatgirl
02-17-2009, 09:27 PM
Thanks

I see I didn't mean to make a "feel bad" kinda post, I was just trying to say what was on my mind, & I didn't mean for it to sound down & out.

I like the friends thing that is new with the profiles.It helps me feel good to know that others & everybody (me you us we them they) can enjoy this place & have fun on here. :skull-thu:skull-thu:skull-thu

:skull-bee:skull-bee:skull-bee:skull-bee

whyaskwhy
02-17-2009, 10:08 PM
Thanks

I see I didn't mean to make a "feel bad" kinda post, I was just trying to say what was on my mind, & I didn't mean for it to sound down & out.

I like the friends thing that is new with the profiles.It helps me feel good to know that others & everybody (me you us we them they) can enjoy this place & have fun on here. :skull-thu:skull-thu:skull-thu

:skull-bee:skull-bee:skull-bee:skull-bee

See! Next time someone pisses you off you can just go to your profile and see all of us who are sad when you split and you will feel better...:D

donnalee_s
02-18-2009, 08:04 PM
Glad you are back doggy
miss what you are listening to
makes me want to hear those songs

Jasmine
02-20-2009, 04:02 PM
So glad you came back! *hugs, kisses and struggles*