PDA

View Full Version : Alone at the dorm

submia
01-19-2009, 06:31 PM
It wasChristmas break and everyone had gone home for the holidays. I was supposed to be gone early in the afternoon but my best friend's car was having trouble and it was decided that I would be gotten te next morning afterthe repairs were completed. I did not mind as it gave me a bit more time to pack and unwind after a hard semester. The only thing that troubled me was the fact that I would be the only onein the building after 7 p.m. and the thought of 5 empty floor beneath me was unnerving. The anxiety waned a bit as I got myself busy and I honestly missed day slipping into night. It was quiet and as I completed my tasks I decided to take a long awaited bath and then get to bed.
I started the water and closed the door to let the warmed in the bathroom build as the whole building's heat had been lowered. As I removed my top, I noticed my nipples had hardened to the cool air and I playfully pinched them. I loved the feeling and i continued to stripped my clothes away. I am mixed, Black and Japanese and I took the traits of both my parents. I am 5' 9" tall and I weigh about 119 lbs. My body frame is petite and I have very little body hair. My vagina in nearly hairless and I always laughed at my "little girl" look down there. My breasts are small (32b) with carmel colored nipples. My skin tone is dark. I loved looking at myself this evening and I enjoyed running my hands all over myself as I began to relax in anticipation of my bath.
I walked to the bathroom and slipped beneath the warmth of the water. I was heavenly. After soaking for a while I gently began to lather myself paying special attention to my breasts and private parts. I loved the feeling of my own attention and I focused on my nipples as I lathered and pinch myself to a heightened state of arousal. I intermittently would run my finger to my opening and press my clitoris to build my excitement. Gradually my mind became focused on the attention I was giving my body and I completely forgot being alone in the building. I was wonderful and I brought myself to orgasm 3 times before collapsing in the tub as I gathered myself.
Standing, I reached for the towel and as I did, a hand grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards it. Fear enveloped me completely as I struggled to escape and make sense of what might be happening. Surprisingly, I uttered no sounds and I was quickly gagged and pushed to my bed face down. His hot breath was on my neck as his huge hands ravished my young breasts. It hurts and I felt my muffled cries from beneath the covering over my mouth. I was naked and at his mercy...and I could feel his strenght nuetralize my efforts to escape. Tears ran down my face as my attacker peeled his pants away from his body. It was then that I felt it. I was huge and hard and I knew what he was going to do with it. I was so frightened and ashamed as I detected the remnant wetness for my earlier self pleasuring. I t pressed to my wetness and I felt myself part for him as his pushed himself upon me. I streamed out but to no available as his manhood split me and found its way into my young wet hole. He stroke in and out of me as I wettened to his pounding. Hating it but giving in to it as my womanly desires responded to his massive cock. I had never had should a cock in me and I pressed to take it all as he pounded me and my passion build. I is unknown how long he fucked me but I recalled our building orgasms and I lost control as he filled me with his semen. Then he was gone. I lay still found quite awhile thinking he was still there with me. Then I realized he had left and the wickedness of his act took control of my still quizering body. I bathed and went to bed after locking the door. Hating myself for enjoying it.