PDA

View Full Version : Garden Party

luvMelissa
12-12-2006, 04:50 PM
A few summers ago, I worked at a place called Ole South Gardens. It was this large garden and banquet facility like Cypress Gardens, where all the girls would dress in antebellum-style dresses and walk around the gardens greeting visitors. This was a wonderful spring/ summer job as I would get paid to basically play dress-up and socialize. What more could a girl want?

When the place opens for the season in early spring, I was issued my "uniform." This consisted of the most beautiful southern belle gown, just below the knee length pantaloons, which are like thin cotton capris to wear under the gown, and these cute kitten heels. Also included were one large brimmed hat with flower and a ribbon to tie under your chin, a parasol, lace gloves, and various hair ribbons. We were responsible for the undergarments.

My gorgeous gown was white with pink flowers, ruffles and bows everywhere, with the fullest hoop skirt I had ever seen. The downside to this is it took two girls to use the bathroom as they were hard to maneuver around in. It zipped up in back and had a large candy-box bow that also tied in the back. I made a friend early, and her name was Emily. We got along great and would help each other at work with dressing and such.

It was a Saturday morning and I was running late to work. I was in such a rush that I forgot to bring the pantaloons with me, but since I wore a top and skirt that morning, I was already in pantyhose as this would have to do. Anyway, no one would notice under my floor length gown. I wore my hair in an up-do as it was a little on the windy side, the last thing I wanted to have to fuss with was my hair when I knew I'd be busy holding down my dress.

At work, Emily, myself, and the other girls quickly slipped on our gowns and headed outside to greet the visitors. The manager didn't really care for the girls to hang out together for the entire shift, so Emily and I parted ways for the moment. I slowly strolled along the garden's pathways smiling pretty and greeting people. Little girls would see me and ask their moms if they could have a dress like mine. Sometimes, the fathers would oogle me behind their wife's backs, and I would bat my eyes like the good flirty belle that I was.

As I continued my morning stroll, a large group of older men, in the 50s and 60s approached me.

"Hey guys, look! A beautiful southern belle!" announced one of the men.

"Goodmorning, gentlemen!" I addressed them smiling.

"Who wants a picture with her?" A man with a camera asked.

acquiesced
"Ah, another one. C'mon girl, git in the picture."

Emily smiled sweetly and acquiesced. The men crowded in and several shots were made. A few of the guys began to get a little frisky, saying things like 'hey honey, what yer doin' later' and 'yer so pretty that I'd like to take you home right now!' We laughed with them and took it in stride, occasionally flirting back a little. It was in good fun. Soon, they were off and Emily and I needed a break.

The wind was really picking up and I was having a hard time holding down my long satin gown. I closed my parasol, and tried using both hands to keep the wind from blowing right up my dress. Emily was having the same problem. Just as we approached one of the banquet halls, we reached for the double doors, and whoop! Our dresses blew up into our faces as we quickly darted inside, trying to save what modesty was left. A few of the old guys noticed and gave a couple of approving cat calls and whistles our way. Emily and I looked at each other, blushing, and I said that was a little embarrassing.

In the break room, after 20 minutes, our manager Becky came over to us.
"Girls, I really need your help. This group came in unexpectedly and we dropped the ball with scheduling wait staff. Can you two pitch in?"

Em and I looked at each other, kind of like 'you're kidding', and I turned to Becky and said," In these dresses?"

"Yes, I know it would be difficult, but all you have to do is serve the food. The group pre-ordered everything. For your trouble, I will pay both of you double time, plus tips. Can you girls help me?" Becky stammered.

"Sure," we both agreed.

"Great, thank you both! They are in there waiting, if you could go in there and mingle a little."

We walked in and I instantly recognized the group. It was the old men from outside. Oh great, I thought to myself. Just then, one of them announced, " Hey fellas, the girls are back!"

All the guys cheered. I turned to look, and Becky was gone. So, Em and I said lets just make the best of it, and walked in to mingle.

Several minutes passed and as i was walking by this one table, I was stopped dead in my tracks. I felt someone pulling me back by my big candy-box bow and I lost my balance, falling straight back into his lap. My gown billowed up aroound me from the hoop slip underneath as I felt two large arms wrap around my little waist.

"I got me one, fellas!" The old man exclaimed. This prompted a loud cheer from the crowd as I looked over to witness one of them grabbing Emily the same way. "Me too!" declared the other man.

I dropped my parasol, and tried to pry the man's hands from around me, but I was trapped. "Let me go!" I yelled. It was then I heard a muffled scream come from Em. They were dragging her to the floor kicking and fighting.

Fear suddenly overwhelmed me. I felt powerless against this man, and powerless to help Em. Just then, the old man began to feel me up while still on his lap. His one hand groping my boobs through my thin satin dress. More men appeared in front of me, one of them untying the ribbon under my chin and tossing my bonnet away like a frisbee. "Stop it, stop it!!"

More hands began to feel me up, my boobs, my dress, my ankles. The old man who I was still sitting on, untied my back bow and continued to work me over, now kissing my neck. The hands over me became more frantic, the pace picking up. My panic rose through me and I began screaming. I looked over to where Emily was and heard them ripping at her clothes. She too was trying to scream, but through her assailants hands.

"Take her down," one of my attackers ordered.

Suddenly, I was being shoved to the floor, and onto my back. Hands were coming from all directions now, too many to fend off. I kept fighting them, but it was useless. With my gown poofed up, two hands reached for the hem and pulled the skirt up to my waist.

"Lookey here, fellas, this bitch isn't wearing her pantaloons! She has on these sexy pantyhose and undies! The bitch musta known we were coming."

Another man interrupted, "Her name is Melissa!"

I gasped, how did he know my name? I looked up to see this man with his penis out of his zipped, stroking it, and shock ran through me like a bolt of lightning. He smiled, "Hi Missy!" It was my boyfriend's father!

Tears welled up into my eyes, "Why? Why are you letting them do this to me?" I pleaded.

He didnt say a word. He just knelt down between my legs and slapped me hard across the cheek. Then I felt his hands reach down and grab and handful of pantyhose. One swift sudden movement and I felt him tear my stockings apart.

"My little Missy, you are going to enjoy this, so take it like a girl!" He beckoned me.

Screaming frantically now, I felt him pull my pretty panties to the side and he slammed into me with such force, my boobs shook. The fight was almost out of me then, as the shock of not only what was happening to me set in, but who was involved, too.

As he continued to rape me, he glared at me with dark eyes. Some of them men gathered around to watch, while others continued to molest me. Hands were now inside my gown as well as outside, and occasional tearing sounds could be heard as the delicate fabric would give under the force of the assault.

As quickly as the attack began, it also ended. The men were also finished with Emily as they, too, got up. Guys who hooting and slapping high fives and we were still on the floor. My boyfriend's father pulled out of me after coming, and told me to clean up. "You have a date with my son, tonight, don't you Missy?"

The words were hollow. I didn't care anymore about him, or his rapist father. How was I to know if he knew about this or not? With his cum dripping out of me, I gathered my thoughts and the men left the hall. Emily got up, and ran off. I tried to stop her, but she was inconsolable. More questions came to mind. Were we set up? Maybe Becky? I was begining to get angry, but I had to leave there. The answers would come, in time, and I woould figure this out. For now, I had to go home.

To be continued?....