PDA

View Full Version : Please help me. Pregnant japanese rape

felicissimus
04-03-2018, 03:04 PM
Hello there,

i looking for a movie that i saw many years ago. The burglar broke into an apartment. In aparment there was a woman with a little child sleeping in a baby bed. Burglar threatened that he will kill a child if she don't want to sex with him. She was crying and being raped by burglar. She was pregnant so she had milked breast. The burglar drink milk from her boobs. It was japanese movie. Anyone heard about it? Maybe someone of you have this movie?

Thx in advance

P.S. of course there was no sexual scene with a child. There was only one scene when a woman bend over a baby bed. There was even no scene with a real child. Only child crying in the background when a man raping a woman.

HRH1948
04-03-2018, 10:55 PM
Hello there,

i looking for a movie that i saw many years ago. The burglar broke into an apartment. In aparment there was a woman with a little child sleeping in a baby bed. Burglar threatened that he will kill a child if she don't want to sex with him. She was crying and being raped by burglar. She was pregnant so she had milked breast. The burglar drink milk from her boobs. It was japanese movie. Anyone heard about it? Maybe someone of you have this movie?

Thx in advance

P.S. of course there was no sexual scene with a child. There was only one scene when a woman bend over a baby bed. There was even no scene with a real child. Only child crying in the background when a man raping a woman.

That is just fucking weird! I'm talking really fucking weird! Strangely, I respect that sort of thing. Can't relate to it, but I still respect your right to be really fucking weird!

:skull-bee

felicissimus
04-04-2018, 11:14 AM
I understand you man. You see , i of course no have any sexual excitement with children. It does not matter that this woman was a mother, no matter about child crying. In first I'm afraid that someone of you can think that i'm a pedofhile. NO, I'M NOT, :) so i added a p.s. message. I only like hard sex with adult women.

But to the point. That girl playing, really, really good. Her crying was almost real. And about milk drinking, i agree that is weird, but i never seen that sort of things in rape fantasy movie. Not even once. I treat it as a curiosity. That's why this movie fell into my memory.

Thx for your reply, HRH1948.