PDA

View Full Version : The Victim of a Grudge [the savage]

Not_myself
11-06-2008, 01:33 PM
Ailsa shivered against the cool night air, wrapping her arms around herself and drawing the thick jacket tighter around her slender form. Her soft breaths floated before her in small clouds of condensation, the tip of her nose and small ears icey cold to the touch. The straps of her backback sat comfortably upon her shoulders, the light weight of a single book and notepad not much to carry.

Black hair flowed down upon her shoulders, framing her pale complexion, full lips and warm chestnut eyes. Despite her bundled up appearance, it was clear the young woman was quite trim, and the bag upon her back suggested her to be a student of sorts.

A faint smile played across her lips as she tilted her head backward to gaze up at the stars, amazed at how clear the night sky was. There was not far left to go now until she reached her front porch, the weight of her keys in the right jacket pocket reassuring her that soon she would be within the warmth of her home, curled beneath the covers of her bed. She could only hope that her father had already gone to bed, either that or he had passed out in his armchair from comsuming too much alcohol.

Night school was a blessing to the young woman who, three years ago, had lost her mother to illness and left to endure her father's cruel, drunked behaviour. More often than not, by the time the sun rose over the horizon, he was in no fit state to take care of himself and so Ailsa was forced to care for him, thus making going to college during the day impossible.

The lit porch of her home came into sight, causing the young woman to dip her hand into her pocket and withdraw the keys, searching for lights within the house that might signal her father's current state. The rumble of an engine in the distance drew a glance over her shoulder, but she paid it no further attention, afterall it wasn't likely that a vehicle would be on the roads at this hour.

the savage
11-06-2008, 01:58 PM
The van's engine grumbles loudly as I cruise down the street looking for my target, and a suitably dark spot to grab you. Glancing in the back, I look at the ropes and gag that will soon hold you. I pull off the side of the road, killing the engine and lights. The black paint job makes the van almost impossible to see in the night. Shifting around, I move into the back of the van and slide open the side door, waiting for Ailsa to walk by. I've seen the pictures of her that her father showed me, and sometimes this job really has it perks.

Smiling broadly, I think about that drunken bastard. He actually lost his daughter in a poker game. Well not really, but his debts with us are so high that he sold her off. Of course she doesn't know this yet, and I have the pleasure of breaking her before she goes to work in one of our stripjoints/whorehouses.

Waiting, my breath causes small clouds in the air. I hope that she doesn't notice.

Not_myself
11-06-2008, 02:12 PM
I paid little attention to the vehicle that passed me, not even noticing that it was a van as i glanced to the side for a shadow had caught the corner of my eye. A small tabby cat, the neighbours pet, had slipped between the thin slats of the fence to greet her, mewing softly until she stopped and crouched to pass a gentle hand down it's thin back. Binding the kitten goodnight, she straightened and continued toward the house, swinging the keys in her hand.

My gaze was still sweeping the windows when i passed by the van, unnoticed that the side door sat open, nor that someone waited within it's interior for me. Resting my hand upon the gate, i began to push it open when suddenly grabbed me from behind, startling me so violently that my keys fell to the ground with a clatter.

the savage
11-06-2008, 02:19 PM
As I spring out, wrapping one hand around your waist and clamping the other over your mouth. My fingers dig deeply into your cheek which is surprisingly cold. Your screams are muffled so that none of your neighbors can hear you screaming. Looking in the window I see you father standing there watching, and I nod to him, letting him know that we are even now.

You thick coat prevents me from getting a good feel of your body, but I already know that it is going to be very good. I walk backwards, dragging your feet along the ground. It is hard to make the step upwards but I do, and drag you in with me. "Good evening Ailsa", reaching back I pat around trying to find one of the ropes.

Not_myself
11-06-2008, 02:24 PM
The scream that tears from my lips is made useless my the hand that seals around my mouth, reduced to quiet murmurs of terror, as my hands shoot to grasp your wrists, trying to free myself from your grip. Wide eyes, full of fear, look toward the safety of home, only to catch sight of a shadow in the window, doing nothing to save me. My Brow furrows in confusion before i caught sight of my father nod before disappearing from sight, leaving me in the grips of this stranger.

I thrash in your grip, screaming as hard and as loud as i can against your hand as you pull me away from my home and into the darkness of your van. The fact that you know my name terrifies me, body stiffening against your grasp, though my fingers continue to pry and pull at your grip, deserpate to get free.

the savage
11-06-2008, 02:46 PM
I pick the rope up off the floor, and begin to tie your hands behind your back. After finishing that, I slide the van door shut behind us, and turn towards you. A smile spreads across my face as I run my eyes all over your body, taking it in. And I can almost smell the fear coming off of you in the small, cramped back of this van.

"You're here to work off some debts for your daddy." Licking my lips as I pick up another piece of rope, which will soon be wrapping around your legs. "I bet you can guess how you'll be doing that."

Not_myself
11-06-2008, 02:52 PM
The hand left my mouth as the stranger went to begin binding my hands behind my back, thus allowing me to scream if i wished to. However, something within me warned me not to yell out for surely it would only end badly for me, instead i kept my voice quiet. "W-what do you want...please..." The rope dragged against my skin as you tied my wrists tightly behind my back before dragging me completely into the van, sliding the door shut and trapping me inside.

My breath is coming in soft paniced gasps, deep brown hues staring up into your face as you took in my form, though hiden due to my clothing. "N-no...he wouldn't. He...w-wouldn't let you..." I stammer, but even as i whisper those words i know that what you say is true. Suddenly, realisation swept through me, my eyes widening in terror as i begin to shuffle backward in a desperate attempt to escape you.

the savage
11-06-2008, 03:00 PM
Reaching out I grab your ankles and roughly yank you back towards me. The initial plan was to bring you to a remote place where I could start breaking you in, but I have never been a patient man. When I see something I want, I just take it. A trait that has already led to two rape charges. Of course they wee dropped when the victims recanted. It's good to control that level of fear. And I know that you will be just as afraid.

"I'm going to rape you right here." My hands run up and down your thighs, feeling the firm skin under a layer of jeans. "And then I'm going to do it again. And when I get bored with that, I am going to charge other people, and let them rape you." I smile looking in your eyes. "That's the life that daddy chose for you."

Not_myself
11-06-2008, 03:04 PM
A cry escaped me as your hand closed around my ankles, dragging me back toward you while i desperately try to break free, not wanting to be anywhere near you. "N-no....no please..please..." I plead as your hands move up my legs, fingers rubbing roughly against the soft flesh causing me to twist and turn in your grasp. "No, don't...y-you can't!" i gasp, my arms twisting behind my back desperately as i try to push myself away from you, head turning from side to side as i try to wriggle away.

"N-no..." my legs clamp tightly closed, determined not to let you between my thighs, feet kicking wildly, my pleas for release growing louder until i'm screaming for someone to help me.

the savage
11-06-2008, 03:58 PM
At first I let you scream, enjoying the sounds of terror filling the van. But I can't let any of the houses near here hear you. Taking the rope that I was going to tie your legs with and stuff it in your mouth. The knot is tied behind your head. Then I press a finger softly to your lips and go shhhhh, with a smile on my lips.

"It's going to happen whether you scream and struggle. The only difference that is going to make is how much it is going to hurt." My hands slowly slide up your legs, and unbutton your jeans. My fingers slip under the waist and start to roll them down.

"This is something I didn't ask daddy, are you a virgin." My tongue slides over my lips, "I love raping virgins."

Not_myself
11-07-2008, 12:35 PM
I feel you tower over me, shrinking back against the floor as i struggle to keep you from gagging me, but the course rope is forced into my mouth, wedging between my teeth sufficiently to silence my screams. Even as i try to push the dry cord out, i feel the rope pull against my skin, the knot tied tightly, keeping the gag in place. My screams useless now, i quieten, staring up into your face with wide frightened eyes. Tears begin to well within the warm brown hues as your hands travel up my legs once more.

I feel the button of my jeans pop free, allowing you to curl your fingers beneath the waistband and begin peeling the denim from my thighs. The tears dribble from the corners of my eyes, slipping down my cheeks to soak in my hair which lies beneath my head as i fight to keep my legs firmly clamped together. Paniced breaths cause my chest to rise and fall rapidly, the rope within my mouth growing soggy and damp between my teeth.

I twist, writhing and squirming against the floor of the van, a desperate attempt to work myself free of your grip, to get away from you, but i have no where to go.

the savage
11-07-2008, 05:28 PM
Your pants rest around your ankles, and I pause to smile at you as you cry. The look in your eyes is the greatest aphrodisiac that I can think of. Even in the cold, dark van I feel my cock getting completely hard. I strip my pants off and toss them into a corner. SLowly I stroke my cock in front of your face, "This is going to be inside you in a matter of seconds." My hands trace slowly around the edges of your panties, touching the soft sentive skin.

Slipping a finger under the panties, I start to pull on them. The flimsy fabric rips and I hold them under my nose sniffing loudly. Then I toss them into the corner. My fingers dig into your thighs and push them apart,settling between your legs.

Not_myself
11-07-2008, 06:00 PM
I can do nothing but watch helplessly as you drop your hands to the belt of your pants, watching as you slowly and cruelly unfasten it followed by the button and then the zip before pushing the fabric from your hips. I freeze, my chest no longer rising and falling as i hold my breath to stare at the organ that was about to violate me, your hand demonstrating it's length and hardness.

As you taunt me, sobs begin to shake my body, weak murmurs escaping against the rope that filled my mouth, preventing me from pleading with you. I flinch as your fingers trace the outline of my panties, before hooking beneath the waist band and pulling upon them until it tears away. Twisting upon the floor of the van, i try to fight against your bruising grip upon my thighs, desperate to keep my legs tightly closed but to no success.

You are far too strong, and your managed to pry them apart, forcing your body between them and holding them open with your own legs. I begin to shake my head, sobbing and mumbling against my gag.

the savage
11-07-2008, 06:16 PM
Reaching down I cup your chin, my fingers firmly gripping, holding it in place. Forcing you to stare at me, as I trace my cockhead around your pussy lips. Forcing you to watch the look of pure pleasure that crosses my face as it slides inside you. I run my eyes over your body, naked from the waist down, but with the heavy winter jacket covering everything above that. Reaching out, I slowly run that zipper down, taunting you as I do. "You have a great body, and a nice, tight pussy." My hand slides inside the open jacket and cups your breast as I slowly start to force more and more of my manhood into you. "I'm going to make alot of money off of you." My lips press against yours, feeling the rope on my cheeks as the kiss more and more forceful.

Not_myself
11-07-2008, 06:35 PM
Your grip upon my chin is like a vice, forcing my head to remain still, my eyes fixed upon your face. My body jerks in disgust as you allow your cock to drop against my pussy lips, guiding the swollen head of your prick against them before settling between. A muffled cry was forced from my lips as you push yourself into me, back arching uncomfortably and heels digging against the floor of the van, as i attempt to push myself free of you.

The zip of my jacket slides down smoothly, body flinching and squirming as your hand closes upon my breast, squeezing it as you force yourself further into my body. My slender body writhes upon the floor beneath you; like a fish upon a hook. Tears streaming down my face as i sob, helpless to stop you, and your words filling me with fear. Body arched and strained beneath you as you force your lips to mine, trying to turn my head away from you - still defiant despite your violation of me.

the savage
11-07-2008, 08:40 PM
You're arching, straining, and fighting. I don't care. The ropes are tied, the knots are strong. You aren't going anywhere until I let you. My hands rest on your stomach, and push it down until you are again laying flat on the floor. With a smile I start to slowly pump in and out of you. I want this to last as long as possible, so my movements are slow and delibrate. At the same time, I grab the edges of your shirt and pull on them. My face goes red and my muscles strain, but the fabric tears in half down the middle. I lower my head and begin to kiss your stomach as I thrust forward. My hands grope at your chest, finally exposed to me. Occassionally, between thrusts and kisses, I look up at you, seeing the tears in your eyes, the lines of spit on your face caused by the soggy rope.

Not_myself
11-08-2008, 03:10 PM
The pressure upon my stomach forces my back flat upon the van floor, drawing a muffled cry from my full mouth. Your movements causes my face to crumple, grimacing against the discomfort of your thrusts into my unprepared or uncompliant pussy. I hear my skirt tearing in two, only adding to my humiliation, leaving my lower half naked as you push my skirt up over my stomach, revealing the taunt straining flesh.

Eyes wide and head pressed against the floor, each thrust causes my body to shudder, the sensation of your lips against my flesh disgusting me as you squeeze my breasts. Muffled groans and cries escape against the rope, the only sound of protest i can make as you continue your assault on me.

the savage
11-08-2008, 07:29 PM
After a few minutes of steady pumping into, my hands mauling your tits continously my lips exploring your stomach, constantly looking up at your eyes with a smile. I know that you are hating every minute as much as I am enjoying it. Smiling broadly, I bare my teeth and start to nip at the taut flesh of your exposed skin. Marking you as mine. My hips work faster and deeper, the slapping sounds echoing in the cramped confines of the van. Placing my hands on your shoulders to hold your body in place, and shove it back towards me as I thrust forward.

Not_myself
11-10-2008, 10:07 AM
Eyes snapped wide, head falling back against the floor of the van as you drive yourself deep into me, your grip upon my shoulders forcing yourself into previously unreached depths. Tears continued to trickle down my cheeks, sobs shaking my slender body as i moaned and groaned against the rope that remained jammed within my mouth.

Each thrust was drawing a weak cry from me now, the rope that binds my wrists biting into my soft skin. It is useless to struggle, i have realised this now, and so i lie still, conserving my energy though i continue to sob.

the savage
11-10-2008, 11:03 PM
I can feel the sobs wracking your body, the gasps and groans of pain as work deep inside you. I know I can't last much longer, the first time with someone for me has always been short, especially when it is a rape. I grab your head with both hands, holding it in place as I stare into your eyes, shiny with tears. My face is dripping with sweat that falls onto your stomach as I continue to pound forward. Thrusts are slow and steady, a pause of a few seconds between each one. But they are violent and cause you body to shake and jiggle, tits swaying. "You're going to be cum inside soon." My tongue runs over my lips. "Used like the whore you are going to be for the rest of your life."

Not_myself
11-12-2008, 07:07 PM
My face is captured in your hands, held still and forced to face you as you continue your assault upon my body. There is nothing i can do to stop you, and so i have resigned myself to lying still and hoping that soon it will be over. Each thrust is pronounced and rough, driving my body down and across the van floor, the suspension creaking slightly with each movement. My clothes hang off my upper torso, trapped by my bound arms that lie crushed beneath me.

A groan of disgust and terror escapes me as your tongue sweeps across my lips, hoping that your words have no real promise behind them, that you are merely prolonging my torture.

the savage
11-12-2008, 07:19 PM
I groan loudly, completely drowning out the creaking of the car and your sobs. As I do this, I explode, sending my cum deep into your unprotected womb. My hands grasp roughly at your tits as I do, thrusting forward to ensure that every last drop is milked from me. The torn fabric of your shirt brushes against the back of my knuckles as we shake and sway in unison. Then as I finish I brutally press my lips against yours, and rub my thumbs over your cheeks. "Did you enjoy that?" My voice carries a smile. "Because I sure did." I reach down and grab the third and final rope in the van and start to wrap it around your ankles.

Not_myself
11-12-2008, 07:26 PM
Unable to answer your with a gag in my mouth anyway, i turn my head away from you in misery, eyes tightly closed as i lie where you left me, sobbing quietly. I don't fight as you wrap the robe around my ankles, trying to ignore the slick, sticky sensation between my thighs as your cum begins to seep from my pussy.

I have no idea where you are going to take me now or really what you are going to do, my numb mind unable to quite grasp it as i feel the rope bind tightly around my ankles. Daring to open my eyes, i lift my gaze to you, knelt over my body, looking over me with a satisfied smirk upon your face.

the savage
11-12-2008, 07:34 PM
I look at the question in your eyes, and smirk at you. "There, nice and secure." I stand and walk to the front of the van, and turn the engine on. There is a deep throaty roar as I do. My foot goes down and we drive away from your house, towards your new life as a prostitute.

Reaching down I turn the knob on the dash, clicking on some music as I drive. I have done this before and there is something I love to play. Nirvana's "Rape Me." comes over the speakers. I glance at you laying in the back bound securely.

"I am going to rape you again, and again." My tongue runs over my lips. "And so will everybody else. $20 bucks a lay, for years." I then laugh wildly as I drive.

Not_myself
11-12-2008, 07:39 PM
My stomach jolts with fear as i hear the engine roar and the wheels begin to roll, realising that i'm being carried away from my home, from everything i know. Part of me needs to scream and i let myself, the sound muffled against the gag as i kick and thrash around in the back of the van. This subsides when the music begins to blast through the van, a shudder travelling through my body.

Throughout the journey, i work my self as far away from you as possible, digging my heels into the floor of the van and pushing my body along the floor. I finally manage to prop myself against the side of the van, huddled against it quietly, my tears seeming to have dried up for the time being.

the savage
11-12-2008, 07:45 PM
I keep stealing glances in the rearview mirror, watching as you push off against the floor, trying to escape. For a moment I wonder what exactly huddling in the corner is going to do. There is nowhere to hide in her. I can still see every inch of you. I start to feel a stirring in my groin as I drive.

Turning off the highway, I pull onto a little dirt road. This will eventually take me to my whorehouse. A place secluded enough that the screams of women exactly like you won't be heard. I pull in the driveway, gravel crunching under the tires.

Killing the engine, I turn around and look at you hiding in the corner. "I always like to break the new ones in." My eyes run up and down your body. "So you have a little time before people start randomly fucking you."

Not_myself
11-12-2008, 07:49 PM
It feels like we havebeen driving for hours, and the darkness of the back of the van has kept me completely clueless as to where we are. The rope that is tied around my face is starting to hurt, the rough cords rubbing against the soft flesh of my cheeks.

The sound of gravel suggests that we have arrived at our destination and the sound of the engine shutting off confirms it. As desperately as i want to plead and beg, it is useless with the gag in my mouth and so all i can do is whimper weakly, pushing myself as tightly into the corner as i can, finding at least a little comfort in the walls against my back.

the savage
11-12-2008, 07:56 PM
I walk towards the back of the van reaching over and begin to slide open the door. But I look back at you, tied up, clothes in tatters and I smile. I decide not to wait to have you again. Reaching back I untie the rope around the back of your head and toss it down to the floor. It is soaked with your spit and makes a plopping sound as it hits. My eyes lock on your and I smile. I slowly unzip my pants and bring my cock out and hold it in front of your face. It is only half erect, and I give an order. "Suck me off."

Not_myself
11-12-2008, 08:04 PM
I am relieved that you appear to be leaving me alone, but it seems that my relief is short lived because you turn bach toward me, reaching out. Flinching backward, but unable to escape you, i am forced to allow you to do as you wish, which thankfully it removing the painful gag. I splutter slightly as it's pulled from my mouth, swallowing several times as i grow accustomed to my mouth being empty once more.

"Please...please take me home....please..." i begin, now able to form the words i've so desperately wanted to speak...the only reply i receive is an order to suck your cock and the idea disgusts me. Shaking my head desperately, i try to scramble away from you but it is slow progress with my hands and ankles bound.

the savage
11-12-2008, 08:09 PM
You are slowly crawling away from me. I place my foot down on your ankle, holding you in place as I stand over you with a smile on my face. "This is home now." I lean down and slap you across the face. It is so hard that I get a stinging sensation in my hand. I slowly shake it through the air. "You are going to do what I told you, or else you are going to get beaten to a pulp and taken." I run my fingers through your hair, occasionally pulling on it.

Not_myself
11-14-2008, 04:22 PM
A cry of pain escapes me as your boot presses down upon my ankle, preventing me from trying to move any further. The slap snaps my head to the side sharply, the blow catching my lip and causing it to split, blood filling my mouth as i release a sob. "P-please..." i gasp weakly, feeling your fingers tangle in my hair.

Certainly not wishing to be beaten, i reluctantly turn my head back to face you, glistening eyes staring up at you. "Please....p-please don't..." i whimper, begging you to have mercy.

the savage
11-14-2008, 04:33 PM
I reach out grabbing two handfuls of your hair. Yanking down violently, I watch as you open your mouth to scream. Taking this oppurtunity I place my cock between your lips and on your tongue. It is only half erect, and I just leave it sitting there, holding your mouth open by your hair. I gaze into your tear filled eyes, and lift my foot off your ankle, only to bring it slamming down again.

"There will be no mercy. Ever." I lean down slightly and kiss your forehead lightly. "And if you don't start sucking, I'm going to cut out your tongue and make you eat it." The words aren't shouted, but instead said in a quiet, calm voice. I find that this is more intimidating than screaming.