PDA

View Full Version : Conquest (F/M)

Andering REDDSON
11-27-2006, 11:20 PM
This story is a short passage from a book I’m writing.
__________________________________________________ _____________________

She had timed the plan to perfection. Curfew was sunset, which today was 193Ø- But the security guard came on 2ØØØ, and he was usually 5 to 1Ø minutes LATE. She looked at her watch- 19Ø5 time to begin. “Well, ladies, I have to go. Want to be out of here before the Gestapo arrive to kick me out.”

“Yes, of course,” the plumper woman replied. “Come on back tomorrow though, so we can finish the game.”

“Of course,” the woman replied, then hugged her friends good-bye and showed herself the door. She headed towards the gate, then slipped back the wall alley. There was no way anyone would see her here; All the residences had fences to provide a second layer of defense, though this was only symbolic. Mostly to confuse would-be scabs.

She found the residence she was looking for quickly, taking out the chemical and the rag. Washing the rag with the chemicals, which she had been assured worked like chloroform, she hopped the fence and snuck up to the trailer. She had needed him for so long, she knew he knew, how could he not, and tonight, she was going to get what she needed. She knew the bag had been packed and checked three times before she left her own place. All she had to do was catch him unawares- And she knew he’d be asleep right now.

Sneaking up to him, she put the rag over his face; He didn’t even stir. Quickly she tied his hands to the bed, then his feet. He was such a beautiful creature, his ass was too perfect to believe. Now it was time to put IT on. It had come single sided, but she’d managed to locate a double-ended one with a clit rubber. It was perfect; Smaller than the original, though she was sure he’d been sodomized before, it still was smaller than the original- That was bigger than a horses’ dick and she wasn’t willing to use it on herself, let alone him. With the strap on, she took the rag off his face and put the ball gaga in his mouth, then covered his eyes. He wouldn’t understand at first, but given time he would- He’d need the blindfold to give him that time. Once he was ready, she grabbed the whip. “¡Wake up, bitch!” she demanded, whipping him. “¡Wake up now!”

“¿Whuu-?” Juan tried to ask, but the gag was in his mouth.

“I know how long you’ve wanted this. I have too. Relax. Enjoy,” she whispered.

Juan didn’t understand- This was a woman’s voice. But dozens of women wanted him, that was anything BUT a secret. He’d even given it up to a few- For a price. But this was weird. She pulled his boxers down, oh so slowly indeed- Savoring the moment. Then he felt the pushing; Hesitant, at first, then all at once. SHE was in HIM. The pain was unbelievable, as each thrust felt like a new barrage.

“¡AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!†he tried to scream, but to no use- The ball gag was making anything useless. The woman had settled onto him; He could feel her long hair covering his head, her breasts against his back. He couldn’t understand any of this. ¿How was this WOMAN r- Doing this? ¿WHY was she doing this? She had reached around his waist and started jerking him off. ¿But if this WASN’T enjoyable, why was he cumming now?

After a few minutes or a few hours, he wasn’t sure, she seemed satisfied. She pulled out as roughly as she had finally entered. “Relax sweetheart. You’ve got to learn to be the wife. You’re a bitch now, my own bitch, and you will learn, in time, to submit and enjoy.” With that, she kissed him on the side of the mouth and added, “I love you” in a whisper. Finally, she put the rag back over his face. When he’d passed out, she took the gag, blindfold, and ropes and put them all back in her purse, then let herself out the same way she’d come in. 1948. Perfect. She looked up- No guard. As expected. With any luck, she’d be back to her own camp before that guard came on duty, and no one would ever be the wiser.