PDA

View Full Version : Vengance is a dish best served cold

Angel
11-27-2006, 12:14 AM
I smile over at my lover in the driver seat, this is my first real assignment. Man this guy was a peice of work, his ex girlfriend had dumped him and married another guy and now he wanted even. I am excited about the idea of getting paid to do what I love, alittle bondage and some real fear.

We have been on recce on the couple for a couple weeks now, getting their patern down and figuring out the best time to strike at them. I give my lover a sly wink, "So, what toys do you want to take in with us?" I ask him as I move towards the back of his van to put together a pair of goodie bags for our hosts. I smile evilly at the toys he lists off for me. Tonight is going to be alot of fun.

fireflights
11-27-2006, 12:21 AM
I am in the kitchen, making dinner for my husband as he is in the living room watching his recorded football game I smile at him lovingly as I finish the touches on my spaghetti sauce and start the noodles as it simmers.

BeDastardly
11-27-2006, 12:28 AM
God DAMN! Fucking Eagles lost again! At least my wife's cooking up something good in the kitchen. It smells great! Almost as great as she looks. Hopefully, we can have some fun after dinner.

Angel
11-27-2006, 12:52 AM
In the back of the van I rip the shirt I am wearing, mess up my hair, pulling it partially out of the pony tail I have it fixed in. Looking over at you I say, "Hit me!" Wincing as you do so, but it was needed, if I am going to make the couple believe I have been beat up I need at least one or two bruises to show for it. Stuffing a few changes of cloths into the bag I look back up at you, I already feel my lip getting fat, "How do I look?" I ask smiling broadly at your thumbs up. Climbing out of the back of the van I walk up to the front door, and begin to pound frantically, glad that my acting skills have improved and I am able to bring tears to my eyes with ease.

The door opens and a man is standing there, This must be the husband I think to myself, "Please." I say tearfully, "Please I need your help, my boyfriend and I just got into a huge fight, can I use your phone to call for help?" I gaze up at him, eyes filled with tears, my cloths practically in tatters and wait to see if he buys my act.

fireflights
11-27-2006, 12:56 AM
I turn when I hear the knock on the door and see my husband get up to answer it. I hear a womans voice and raise my brow in question.

BeDastardly
11-27-2006, 01:02 AM
I hear someone pounding on the door and think, "Now who the hell's out there at THIS time of night?" When I open it, I'm shocked. The girl asking for my help looked like she was beaten pretty bad and my anger at being disturbed quickly changed to sympathy.
"Jesus CHRIST! Come in, come IN! Have a seat over here and I'll get you some ice for that cut. If you want to call the police, the phone's right there on the wall. I'll be right back."

I go into the kitchen to tell my wife what's happening while I get some ice from the freezer.

fireflights
11-27-2006, 01:06 AM
I gasp as my husband tells me what has happened and my heart goes out to the girl in our living room. Men who do this sort of thing makes me very angry and I know it does the same for my husband. I turn back to dinner as he tends to the woman, telling him to invite her to eat with us.

BeDastardly
11-27-2006, 01:16 AM
I walk back into the living room with the ice and gently press it against her swollen lip.
"Did you call the police? Will they be coming soon? My wife was just about to serve dinner and there's plenty for all if you'd like to join us. Maybe a little food in your stomach will help you feel better."

Angel
11-27-2006, 01:17 AM
I dial the number to the pay phone down the street where my lover is waiting, looking over my shoulder to be sure the man can't hear me I say, "Yeah, I'm in worked like a charm." Smiling I hang up the phone and quickly replace the mask of pain and fear on my face waiting patiently for you to reenter the room.

I don't have to wait long for my lover to arrive as I place the ice the man brings me on my lip, I hear you knock at the front door. "That is likely the police." I say in a quiet voice.

BeDastardly
11-27-2006, 01:37 AM
I answer the door to a rather large, imposing-looking officer. Without thinking to ask for ID, I invite him in. Once he's in, I notice that his uniform isn't really standard police issue.
"Excuse me. Which district are you from? That's not OUR town's uniform. May I see some ID, please?"

BeDastardly
11-27-2006, 01:52 AM
Feeling somewhat comforted, I direct him to the kitchen where my wife is setting down a plate of spaghetti in front of our unexpected guest.

BeDastardly
11-27-2006, 02:24 AM
I can't even blurt out "What the fuck?!??" before I suddenly feel a tremendous shock that causes me to lose control of all my muscles. While still conscious, all I can do is lie on the ground twitching uncontrollably.

fireflights
11-27-2006, 02:25 AM
I bend down to clean up my ruined sauce and too late I hear the man yell as I look over and he is tasering my husband. "What!" I have just enough time to shout before I feel the woman grab me. "NO! Let me go!" I struggle against her and fail as she is too strong for me.

Angel
11-27-2006, 02:26 AM
Crossing quickly to the woman I pick up a kitchen knife from the cuboard and grabbing the woman roughly. We struggle for a brief moment before I get the knife to her throat, stilling her instantly, "Now, you are going to play nice." I whisper menacingly, "Or I might have to leave that pretty face of yours not quite so pretty, do you understand me?"

I smirk at the idea of the man on the ground, I know better then to take my eyes off of the woman but what I would give to watch him writhe from the jolt of the taser. "Now be a good girl, we are going to move back to the bedroom, slowly, no quick movements or this knife just might slip."

fireflights
11-27-2006, 02:29 AM
I whimper as I feel the knife to my neck but I have more fear rising in me as I hear her say she is going to take me to the bedroom. "Why are you doing this to us?" I ask shakily as I struggle to see what is happening to my husband.

BeDastardly
11-27-2006, 02:34 AM
I see all this happening and I desperately try to regain myself so I can defend her, but my body's been turned into a blob of jelly from the taser. There's really nothing I can do until it wears off.

BeDastardly
11-27-2006, 02:46 AM
Just as I think I might be able to stand up, the fucking "cop" hits me with an other shot from his taser. It only takes him a few seconds to bind me up and leave me there like an afterthought....

Angel
11-27-2006, 02:47 AM
I smirk at the womans question, "I am doing it because I enjoy causing fear and pain. I like to be in control, and you are going to do exactly what you are told or you will see exactly how much pain I can cause. Maybe I am threatening the wrong person though," I smile sadistically, grabbing a hold of one arm and spinning you to see your husband where he lies twitching on the floor, "Maybe it is him we should be threatening if you don't do what we want?" I smile as the man lays on the twitching from the taser, "Come on, into the bedroom." I say forcing you in front of me. Once we are there I call over my shoulder, "Bring the husband, it might be fun to force him to watch." I laugh maniacally as I see you blanch at my words.

fireflights
11-27-2006, 02:59 AM
I pale as you tell him to bring my husband in to watch and I know just what you mean to do. "Please, you don't have to do this, we have money in the top dresser drawer, there is about $1,200 in there as we were saving it. Please just let us go, we wont tell anyone." I plead to you.

Angel
11-27-2006, 07:22 PM
My hand goes to your hair, pulling on it hard, "We don't want your money, cunt." I say with venom, my hand goes to your breast groping it roughly, "I've got what I want right here, your husband isn't bad either. Maybe I'll make you watch while I take him, show him what it feels like between the legs of a woman not some scrawny little girl." I snicker softly, pushing you into the bedroom in front of me, smiling over my shoulder as my lover brings the man in behind us. The man is still twitching from the last blast from the taser and has to be held up, but that is almost better less to worry about if he has little to no muscle control. Turning you to face me, I say, "Strip, unless you want me to cut that outfit off of you."

fireflights
11-27-2006, 08:25 PM
I cry out as she grabs my breast and tells me that they have what they want, me. "Please don't do this to us." I plead as she tells me she will make me watch as she takes my husband. How this came about I don't know but then my worst fears are confirmed when she tells me to strip and I know I can't get out of this. My hands tremble but I hold a straight face as I unbutton my shirt, watching the man enter as he drags my husband in with him. I want to run to my husband but the knife pointed at me is enough to keep me in one spot. As soon as I loosen the last button my blouse slides down my arms and off my body.

Angel
11-28-2006, 12:27 AM
As Squidley secures the man to the chair I push Fire onto the bed, I bind her hands to the top of the four poster bed. Once I've removed her pants and the slinky underwear she is wearing, I bind her legs as well. Gazing down at her I notice her bra is a front snapping one, nice and convieniant for later.

Looking up at Squidley, I smile evilly, "I need to go and get our goodie bags. I left them outside." I trott off quickly to the Van, careful not to be seen, grabbing our two bags I head back into the house. Smiling at the look of terror on the couples faces. Neither of them no for sure what I plan next and they are terrified. I can smell the fear in the air, just the beginning hint of it and it turns me on. Placing one of the bags on the floor, I bring the other onto the bed, "Now, where do I want to begin?" I whisper as if to myself, really I want to scare you, I want you terrified of what I plan to do to you.

Reaching into the bag, the first thing I pull out is a selection of surgical blades, I roll them out on the nightstand beside your bed. Next I pull out a small black shock box and plug it into a nearby wall socket. Then I pull out a rod, with what appears to be a metal egg on one end and a cord coming from the other, this I plug into the box. I love this machine, having been introduced to it in a scene not too different from this one. Next thing I pull out appears to be a small electric drill, followed by a variety of needles and a small box filled with bottles of different sizes.

The room stinks from her fear now, the smell is so strong I can't decide to laugh or moan. Her fear is like a potent aphrodisiac to me. I look up my eyes meeting Squidley's where he leans near the man's chair and I know he is aware of my arousal. "I think we are about ready to begin." I say with a nasty smile, "Any requests? Should I start with you or your hubby? I will be nice and give you a vote in it." I don't say how strong of a vote infact I am likely to do exactly the opposite of what the woman tells me to but let her think she had some say in what was about to happen to her.

fireflights
11-28-2006, 01:32 AM
I tremble in fear, my silent tears falling but I will not answer you when you ask me if I want you to start on my husband. I don't get why this is happening but it scares the hell out of me as to my fate in all of this.

Angel
12-05-2006, 12:05 AM
I love to play with peoples heads, and I have just thought of a lovely way to play with your husbands head, Pulling out a small vial I fill a syringe with the aphrodisiac and grabbing a alcohol wipe I inject you with it. The drug is very strait forward, a simple aphrodisiac, the pain I am trying to cause at this point is purely psychological. I wonder how your adoring husband will feel to watch you begging me not to stop. Crossing to the bag I pull out a blindfold and place it over your eyes, this bit is essential to the magic, there is no way you will believe it is your husband playing with you if you can see who is doing it.

I strip out of my ruined cloths and pull a strap on out of the bag, placing it on the bedside table, ready for the right moment. Next I pull out an assortment of feathers, furs, and other textures. Starting with the fur, I pull a glove on my hand and begin running my hand all over your body, starting with your breasts and working my way down.

fireflights
12-05-2006, 12:18 AM
I whimper as the syringe goes into me and I don't know what is in it but then the blind fold goes on and I wonder what is going to happen to me. I soon feel something soft and sensual feeling it's way down my body, it is a hand I can tell by the way it is kneading my skin as it moves but who's hand I am unsure. I squirm against the feeling as I feel my skin begin to flush with desire. Where this sudden feeling has come from I don't know but I want more of it or so my body tells me.

I lick my lips and begin to let out tiny little moans as it continues to caress my body. My head thrashing from side to side as I continue to squirm against the sensation of pleasure rising in me.