PDA

View Full Version : SO sucked into this fantasy!?

auburness
09-06-2013, 09:16 AM
I am going crazy lately! I can't get enough. I can't stop thinking about it, wanting it. Wishing my bf would rough me up a little, but knowing that's unlikely given our roommate situation. Sigh. I cant stop though. I've even started looking through the local personal ads, reading all their dirty little posts. Not that I would ever contact any of these people... Or would I!? I never imagined I would be *HERE* with this fantasy, and now I'm looking more and more into it?? Gah! Why does it feel so good and so bad at the same time? Lol. Maybe cause I've always been a "good girl", got good grades, never did drugs or drank, listened to my parents, ect. And now this?? ;# I am in a loving committed relationship, and I would never cheat on him. But I think, IF I were to ever become single again, I just miiiiight be down to find a role play partner... maybe. How does one go about finding someone to do things like that with?? I thought it might be fun to go with my bf to a swingers party, not that we would have to swap (I don't think either of us wants that for real) but I LOVE the voyeurism of it all. Just thinking about it makes me wet. Where do you find places like that, or people that really DO this kind of stuff??

ElChantajista
09-06-2013, 09:28 AM
Sorry. Bad news. It doesn't get better.

Marilyn
09-08-2013, 05:41 AM
It will be better by time. It helps not going in to this sites all the time. But other than that, you will always have this lust. I am just like you, always been a good girl. All you can do is to accept your fantsy and hope that someday you'll get to live it:) I did, and it was amazing! Best feeling ever.