PDA

View Full Version : Trunks, pickup beds and Rape Vans!

MissyMystery
05-05-2013, 07:03 PM
Being taken in a vehicle (in the back of a van, in the back of a pickup truck) or being kidnapped and being kept in the trunk just does something for me ;) I see a sketchy van in a parking lot and i can't help but hope someone jumps out.

Anyone else find this to be true? OR anyone wanna come take me away in their van <3 :)

GaPeaches070
05-05-2013, 07:49 PM
Being kidnapped and forced into the back of a van is my ultimate fantasy. :-)

MissyMystery
05-05-2013, 08:00 PM
When i was looking into buying my car, i was seriously considering buying a van...but realized I'd rather be taken in someone elses van (already equipped with 2 or 3 men and restraints)

Remiel
05-06-2013, 06:48 AM
First time I had sex with a girl was in the back of my pick up truck. Very classy. ;)

GaPeaches070
05-06-2013, 12:53 PM
I agree, it has to be in someone elses van for it to have the full effect for me. Complete with handcuffs, rope, blindfold and/or mouthgag. Any or all of the above will work for me. That and some really strong, forceful men who know what they want and will get what they want from me regardless if i'm willing or not. Mmmmm This girl is NOT afraid of being pushed to the limit.

GeorgeDaBrute
05-09-2013, 12:23 AM
I totally have to send you girls some van pics.. vans they are where badgirls end up.

MissyMystery
05-13-2013, 09:01 PM
I totally have to send you girls some van pics.. vans they are where badgirls end up.

Well then I have been a VERY bad girl ;)