PDA

View Full Version : Girls and their friends

alexbrett
02-12-2013, 03:11 AM
I have a strong fantasy for kidnapping or forcing more than one woman, a mother and daughter or a group of friends? Making her watch me rape and sodomise her friends, while she is tied up, or even forcing them to both use a double ended dildo on eachother while i watch, anyone else?

memorex
02-12-2013, 09:28 AM
Same here, i think this borders on my humiliation fantasies, as nothing can be more humiliating than being forced to fuck her best friend or have mom or sister lick her pussy. Think of all the fun you can have breaking in on a sleepover with several drunk women all passed out and ready for the taking

alexbrett
02-12-2013, 09:46 AM
Exactly, would love to tie one up and rape the other while holding her head down on her friends pussy. Or make a mum watch me rape her daughter

bigal
02-12-2013, 02:59 PM
Personally, one would be more than enough for me. :)

perfectlyformed
02-12-2013, 03:04 PM
More victims means more men. One guy couldn't share the pain around OR keep the other victims in line by himself. Think of getting a few buddies around and think along the lines of a 3 to 1 ratio and you have a very horrifying party :)

x

lordbyron23
02-12-2013, 03:56 PM
As a big fan of mother/ daughter rapes I can comprehend your desires.
Your idea to rape a couple of good friends is also very hot. Like the idea to destroy their friendship during the rape. Maybe you should pick one of the girls and offer her, that she was save from the rape, when she says which of her friends should raped in the ass. Then you pick another one, rape her and then ask her if you should piss on her after the rape or on one of her friends. I'm sure she take one of the friends.
Would be very fun to see the hatred for each other in their eyes , when you are done with all of them.

alexbrett
02-12-2013, 05:06 PM
@Lordbyron23

I very much agree, would love to make someone pick which of their mates i rape and in what way, very fun

spike789
02-15-2013, 09:37 AM
I think a lot of people have the mother/daughter combination as the ultimate rape fantasy. Added to the appeal is that there's often a lot of rivalry between mother and daughter when the daughter starts to become a young woman and the mother is starting to lose her bloom. My daughter stopped going out with one guy because he kept going on about how hot her mother was.

brianst62
02-15-2013, 09:43 AM
I agree with Perfectlyformed. You would need more than 1 guy to have the sort of rape party you are talking about, but that would make it a lot more fun.

Remiel
02-22-2013, 03:49 PM
Yeah, if you can't properly gangbang/wolfpack/etc. a couple of girl, then it just ain't worth it.

But yes, the whole "one girl sacrifices herself to save sisters/friends from rape...only to watch them get even more violated" scenario is always fun.

Nothing better than seeing the look of betrayal and humiliation on their faces.

susan_haynes19
02-23-2013, 02:17 PM
I've had that dream and fantasy before. But the rapist is a women, sometimes it's one of my teachers. And as far as me watching her rape someone, usually it's my friends from school. One I had the girl was my twin sister then we were forced to rape each other.