PDA

View Full Version : The Party(Toxicbeauty&Intheshadows)

Intheshadows
07-23-2008, 11:17 PM
I was happy staying at home drinking a few beers and watching the game on the TV but my buddy had this crush on a girl that was going to this party so he dragged me along. My buddy was now no where in site and I was about to head home when I noticed her; she had an incredible body, 34c,thin but with curves in all the right places. Her hair was brown with highlights and I had to meet her. I finished my beer and got up the nerve and went up to her and said, "Hi my name is Jack and I just had to tell you how great you look in that outfit."

ToxicBeauty
07-23-2008, 11:26 PM
I was your typical party girl with a rich daddy. Yes I am a little bitchy but hell when you look this good you can be. The party was fun teasing the guys but I was ready to go home. When he walk up to me I thought he look kinda rough but cute. I smiled and said ''Yes I do to bad you never see what I look like out of it'' I laugh and push past him leaving the party. I was tipsy so I thought I just walk home.

Intheshadows
07-24-2008, 12:39 AM
"Damn what a fucking little bitch", I thought to myself. Somebody needs to teach that girl some maners. It was obvious that she had a bit too much to drink and when she pushed past me out the door alone I decided to follow. She had walked about a mile down the road when decided to head into the woods. I wasn't sure if she was taking a short cut or if she had to pee, but I was going to find out. I followed her into the woods, it was dark so I picked up my pace so I wouldn't lose her.

ToxicBeauty
07-24-2008, 12:57 AM
I felt like someone was following me so thought I take a short cut.I was getting pretty freaked out so I look around hoping to see if someone was there, but it was so dark I couldnt see anything. So I yell ''Hello'' when no one answer me I thought I was going crazy and thought I just hurry home. So I turn around and went walking again

Intheshadows
07-24-2008, 01:04 AM
My heart skipped a beat when she turned around and yelled a frieghtened "Hello". I was only about 10 yards behind her but she couldn't see me in the dark behind the trees. I thought, "What the fuck am I doing here following this girl." I didn't reply but when she turned around and instinct seemed to take over and I followed her quickening my pace.

I started to run and in just a moment I was right behind her and I tackled her hard to the ground. I said, "Don't say a fucking word and do as your told and maybe I'll let you live."

ToxicBeauty
07-24-2008, 01:14 AM
y heart race as the breath was knock out of me as he tackled me. At first I was in shock then anger took over.''Who the fuck do you think you are? Get the fuck off me you fucking jackass'' I yell while squriming and kicking trying to get him off of me. Not really knowing who this was or what I got myself into.

Intheshadows
07-24-2008, 06:55 PM
For a few moments she lay still and as I begain to move my hand under her black tank top towards her breasts she began to squirm and kick. Her actions were makeing me more excited as she moved her body beneath mine. Then she called me a "fucking jackass" and I felt the anger pulse through by body. I grabbed the hair on the back of her head and pulled her head back and then hard into the ground. I continued a few more times and then said, "Listen you bitch, this is going to happen one way or the other. If you want it rough then just keep it up."

ToxicBeauty
07-24-2008, 07:15 PM
I felt the pain as my head hit the ground then again. I was crying by time he stop. I was breathing hard and was scared to death. ''O..o ok I do what you want just dont hurt me.'' I said between sobs.''My dad rich just say how much do you want.'' I said thinking I could pay him over

Intheshadows
07-24-2008, 08:22 PM
I chuckled when she mentioned her rich daddy. I said, "So your a spoiled little rich girl, I'll show you how much I want." I took my hand and pushed it between her stomach and the ground. I moved it up until I could feel her breast compressed against my hand. I squeezed it slightly and said, "No bra, you really are quiet the slut, I'm going to enjoy giving you a good fuck."

ToxicBeauty
07-25-2008, 01:34 PM
My eyes went wide when I felt his hand on my breast.''Please let me go please.'' I try to plead but when that didnt work I start to kicking wildly.
as tears went down my checks. I couldnt belive this was actually happening to me.

Intheshadows
07-25-2008, 06:38 PM
As I played with her breast she began to kick wildly; this time I just laid on her and waited for her to stop. I then said, "I hope your done with your little fit, I'm starting to lose my patience."

I reached over and grabbed her left wrist in my right hand and then proceed to turn her over so she was now facing me. I pinned both of her arms in mine and my weight was squarely on top of her body. I leaned in and began to kiss her cheek and the side of her neck. I said, "I'm going to let go over your hands and you'd better leave them on the ground if you know whats good for you."

ToxicBeauty
07-25-2008, 07:03 PM
I stop breathing and moving when he said he was losing his patience. I let the tears run down my checks. Then when he said he was gona let go of my hands I thought if I could fight him off but knowing I couldn't I didnt move them. I turn my head away from him and closed my eyes. Praying this was just a dream.

Intheshadows
07-25-2008, 09:44 PM
I was anticipating for her to fight but I saw the tears stream out of her eyes and she turned her head away. I worked my legs in between hers and then took my left hand and put it on the inside of her upper thigh. Her skin felt warm and her legs were firm. I move my hand up until I felt her g-string; I wrapped my hand around them and pulled hard. At first they didn't give way but they they ripped free from her body. I tossed them into the woods and then let my hand return to her thigh. As I moved it up under her skirt I said, "Your going to enjoy this."

ToxicBeauty
07-25-2008, 10:01 PM
As I felt his hand on my thigh and told me I was gona enjoy this I felt anger build and somethng to went off inside of me. I start kicking and hitting him I was also calling him any name I could think of. I also open my eyes and glare at him

Intheshadows
07-25-2008, 10:12 PM
As my hand touched her thigh she caught her second wind and start to fight and hit me. I felt her hand scratch the side of my face and I took my fist and punched her hard in the stomach. I said, "You've got quite the nasty mouth, you need a lesson in manors." I then return my hand to her upper thigh and this time I move it until I could feel her pussy. I roughly jabbed my finger up her vigina and let my thumb find her clit. I moved both my fingers in order to stimulate her body and then I took my other hand and lifted her tank top above her breasts exposing them to me.

ToxicBeauty
07-25-2008, 10:18 PM
When he hit me he knock the breath out of me and I stop fighting. I just lay there and gasp when I felt his finger inside my pussy and and his thumb on my clit. I felt pleasure as his hand work on my pussy then I felt the air hit my breast and nipples went hard. I slightly moan at his hand and close my eyes as shame and pleasure rush through me. ''P..pplease let me..go.'' I said between sobs and moans

Intheshadows
07-25-2008, 10:24 PM
As I continued to pleasure her clit I could begin to hear quiet moans. My cock was now starting to get very hard and I felt the pressure building in my pants. I leaned down and began to kiss her pink nipples, her breast were small but firm and perky. I started to suck on her nipples and occasionally kiss her stomach and neck. I withdrew my hand from her pussy and unbottoned my jeans and took out my large cock from my boxers. I then let my hand return to her pussy and again started to pleasure her clit. My cock was now rubbing against her leg and I felt the pleasure of rubbing it against her skin. I said, "Only a whore would get off to this."

ToxicBeauty
07-25-2008, 10:28 PM
I forgot that I didnt even want this I got so much into the pleasure that he was causing me that I was pushing my hips forward and my chest as my moans got a little lounder. I was a little upset when he stop but even more upset when he call me a whore. ''Yea well only a loser would need to rape someone.'' I say as I moan from your hand. But even I knew that he wasnt a loser he was actually quite the looker

Intheshadows
07-25-2008, 10:37 PM
I smiled when she called me a loser, it was almost a playful tone like she was challanging me. I felt her hips now move against my hand and could feel her body reacting to my touch. I continued for a few more moments and then I took my hands and spread her legs slightly wider. I took the shaft of my had cock in my hand and lined it up with her viginia. I said, "This loser is going to fill you up." I inserted the head of my cock into her with my hand and began to thrust me hips with an even ryhthem. She was moist and my cock easily slipped inside of her body, easing deeper and deeper with every thrust. The pleasue was incredible. I watched her eyes with mine and felt her every emotion.

ToxicBeauty
07-25-2008, 11:08 PM
I couldnt help but moan I hate him for doing this to me but I hate myself more for enjoying it. My eyes went wide when he push my legs wider as I new what was going to happen. I couldnt belive the pleasure I was feeling. I had only had sex once and it was nothing like this. I start to moan lound as I start to match his thrust I felt I was about to cum. I yell '' O yes!'' as I felt my climax reach. My eyes never left his as I was trying to read him. Pleasure and shame clear in mine

Intheshadows
07-25-2008, 11:32 PM
Her body moved and reacted to my every thrust; my cock was now deep inside of her and the pleasure was building. Her eyes no longer showed anger but pleasure with shame, this made me even more lustful. She yelled "Oh yes!" and I felt her vigina tighten on my cock. I was about to cum inside her but I slowed my pace I wanted this to last a little longer. I let my hands play with her breasts and said, "Soon I'm going to fill you with my cum."

ToxicBeauty
07-26-2008, 03:09 AM
I hear you say your fixing to fill me with your cum and my mind yells no.''No dont'' is all I get out as I start to cum my body tense and it seem like forever til I finaly come off of it even through it was only a min. Then my body becomes weaks and I my breathing hard but my hips stil move to match your past.

Intheshadows
07-26-2008, 08:50 AM
As I heard her weakly tell me "No dont" I began to quicken my pace, my thrust became longer and slightly more powerful. Then I felt her body tense and her vigina contract on my cock. In a minute I felt her body relax and but her hips were still moving with mine. As I felt myself about to cum I made my thrusts powerful my cock reaching deep inside her body. I yelled out, "Yes, Oh God" as my cum shot deep inside, I continued to move my hips so all of my cum would be inside her body. When I finished I lay on her body my cock still inside her but now not as rigid. I said, "That was fucking awesome and you can lie all you want but you fucking loved it."

ToxicBeauty
07-26-2008, 02:40 PM
I caught my breath and glare at him. Through I didnt deny that I enjoy myself I did let him know I didn't like him. ''Fuck you. Get off me.'' I said really quitely as if someone could hear me.

Intheshadows
07-26-2008, 03:26 PM
I laughed at her when she said "Fuck You" and I said, "That's just what you did." I withdrew my cock from her pussy and rolled off of her body and sat up. I noticed her purse nearby and grabbed it taking out her wallet and looking for liscense.

ToxicBeauty
07-26-2008, 03:33 PM
Anger builds inside of me as you point out what just happen.'' Whatever'' I say as you get off and grabbed my purse. ''Hey that mine'' I yell like a 5 year old over someone taking her toys. I also have a fake ID so I can buy drinks.

Intheshadows
07-26-2008, 03:39 PM
As I looked in the purse I found two ID's one that listed her age as 19 and the other 22. I tossed the purse back at her minus the ID cards and said so is it "Jennifer or Alex?".

ToxicBeauty
07-26-2008, 03:42 PM
I stand up and glare at you* Give them back* I yell loudly. Ignoring your question

Intheshadows
07-26-2008, 03:45 PM
I said, "Sure Alex, I've learned what I needed" Then I tossed them in an area that would make her have to get on her hands and knees to find them facing away from me.

ToxicBeauty
07-26-2008, 03:48 PM
I glare at him some more before turning away from him and getting on my knees trying to find my Ids I then find them and grab them giving him a good view of my ass.

Intheshadows
07-26-2008, 05:19 PM
As she grabbed the ID's I put my hands on her hips from behind and got on my knees directly behind her body. I had one leg between hers and then forced my other leg inside of her. I said, "You didn't think I was finished did you?"

ToxicBeauty
07-26-2008, 09:50 PM
I groan.''Let me go. Y.You had your fun'' I said trying to hide fact I am scared.
Not knowing what more he could want.

Intheshadows
07-27-2008, 11:16 AM
I positioned my cock near her rear and with a quick trust I entered her vigina. It slipped in easily, and I felt myself deep insider her without much effort. I began to move my hips in a steady motion and move one of my hands off of her hips around to her breast and began to fondle them as I fucker her body. I said, "I'm going to make you moan load."

ToxicBeauty
07-27-2008, 10:05 PM
I couldnt help but groan as he enter me behind.''Please stop please.'' I moan. Even through I might of been begging him to stop my body was begging him not to.

Intheshadows
07-27-2008, 11:15 PM
As I was fucking her and playing with her breasts she was moving her hips in rythem and now moaning loadly. When I heard her say, "Please stop please" I almost broke out laughing. I replied, "Okay, I'll stop after your orgasim." I continued my thrusts and felt my cock about to explode again in her pussy.

ToxicBeauty
07-28-2008, 05:15 AM
I couldnt help but given into him.. How could I be getting so much pleasure out of this? I ask myself I was no longer begging him to stop I was just moaning I am sure people could hear me from the party I was moaning so lound

Intheshadows
07-28-2008, 06:44 PM
Now she wasn't even trying to hide her pleasure; she was like animal in heat craving the lust. I was now trying to give her the must pleasure possible and I responded to her actions. Finnaly after what seemed like another ten minutes I couldn't go any longer and my cum exploded again into her body. I withdrew my cock and collapsed on the ground out of breath and said, "Damn you are the best fuck I've ever had by a mile."

ToxicBeauty
07-28-2008, 08:35 PM
I couldnt breath and was lost in lust after 5 mins I had biggest orgasum I ever had. He was stil going for another 5 mins and when he collapsed on the ground I was to tried to move or even fuss with him. So I just lay there.

Intheshadows
07-28-2008, 08:43 PM
Finally, after a few minutes I caught my breath and pulled my pants up and stood up. I said, "Come and fix yourself up, it's late and I'd better walk you home."

ToxicBeauty
07-29-2008, 04:00 PM
I got dress and look at him like he was crazy. I said nothing and just start to walk home

Intheshadows
07-30-2008, 08:15 PM
As she started to walk off I said, "Come on you don't have to act that way, I know your trying to act put off." I then jogged up to where she was walking and said, "Face it, we're good togther, don't blow a good thing."

ToxicBeauty
07-31-2008, 12:51 AM
I laugh at him then I glare. '' Good together? You got to be fucking kidding?..You know I need to think.''

Intheshadows
08-01-2008, 05:59 PM
She surprised me with that last statement "You know I need to think." I really thought it would be a long shot that she'd want to go out with me but now the door was open ever so slightly. I said, "Sure, no problem. I'll give you a call tommorow, but I'm still going to walk you home."

ToxicBeauty
08-02-2008, 05:31 AM
I didnt say anything just shurg my shoulders. I honestly didnt know what I was gona do he took me to such hights but it was rape right? I just start walking thinking a bath and a nice nap would help clear my head.

Intheshadows
08-02-2008, 09:36 AM
When we arrived at her home I took her hand and leaned in to give her a kiss on the lips wondering how she would react.

ToxicBeauty
08-03-2008, 01:35 AM
I back up not letting him kiss me and glare at him you know what this isnt gona work. I didnt say anything I just walk inside.

Intheshadows
08-03-2008, 10:01 AM
The next day I woke up and made a couple of phone calls and learned her cell phone number. First I called a local florist and had some roses delivered to her home. In the card I had them write, "Don't deny your inner desires" and signed it with my name, Jack.

Later after I knew she had the delivery I sent her a text, "Meet me outside of Joe's <Joe's is a local restaurant/bar hangout> at 9"

ToxicBeauty
08-03-2008, 10:28 AM
I woke up to my door. I groan and was shock when I saw the flowers. I read the card and smile. I put the flowers up I didnt know how he knew that I love roses but I thought the card was kinda cute. I was kinda freaked out that he text me since I didnt give him a number but thought I would met him for the fun of it. I took a shower and put on my make before putting on a short tight blue dress and 3'' heels. I show up 15 mins late just to mess with him. I saw walk up to him and said ''Hi''with a smile

Intheshadows
08-03-2008, 05:19 PM
I arrived 15 minues early and just when I was about to give up and go inside and get a beer I saw her walking up. She was wearing a short blue dress and with high heels and looked incredible. She walked straight up to me, smiled and said "Hi". I answered back, "You look incredible, you look incredible. Let's go inside and grab a couple of drinks, there's a good band that's playing at 10pm." I take her hand and start to lead her inside.

ToxicBeauty
08-03-2008, 09:21 PM
I laugh when told me I look good. I let him lead me inside and order some drinks. I also took the chance to flirt with some guys that was sitting next to us before turning to him.''So what do you want?'' I ask him making little eye contact. Yet all I could think was how good he look tonight.

Intheshadows
08-04-2008, 12:13 AM
It was obvious that she was flirting with other guys to get my attention and it was working. When she asked me "What do you want?", I answered, "I want to have fun, to experience new things, to live life on the edge." I ordered a couple of shots for us and then said, "Let's finish these shots and go back to my place there's something I want you to experience."

ToxicBeauty
08-04-2008, 02:35 AM
I laugh a light heart laugh ''Your a funny man'' but look on his face told me he wasnt joking. I wasnt sure if I should ''I dont think that be the best idea '' I said I then drunk the shot and look at him.

Intheshadows
08-04-2008, 07:36 PM
I downed my short and got up and started heading for the door. I turned around and said, "Since when did you start doing the 'safe thing', come on I promise that you won't regret it."

ToxicBeauty
08-04-2008, 10:00 PM
I look at him shocked when got up then when he promise me I wouldnt regret. I took a deep breath got up and walk to him. ''So how far away do you live?''

Intheshadows
08-05-2008, 08:05 AM
My apartment is just a couple of blocks away, it's less then a five minute drive. We drive up to my apartment and I lead her upstairs to my place. I unlock the door and lead her inside. Once she walks in I close the door behind her and grab both of her arms and pin her to the door and move my lips onto hers and begin to kiss her.

ToxicBeauty
08-05-2008, 08:31 AM
I didnt say much as I was trying to clam my nervous on way to his apartment. As soon as we got inside you shut the door and pin me against it and start to kiss me. My first reaction was to fight but I soon start to kiss you back. I never had someone take control over me like he has and I have never been so turn on before.

Intheshadows
08-05-2008, 08:59 PM
At first I sense some shock but then quickly she kisses my back and with passion. I kiss her back with equal intensity wanting more, I let go of one of her wrists and let my hand go on her leg and under her skirt until I find her panties. Then with a sudden and strong pull, I rip them from her body as we are still kissing.

ToxicBeauty
08-05-2008, 10:15 PM
I let a groan escape my lips as we kiss passion. I run my free hand through you hair and deepen the kiss as you rip my thongs from me.I let out a moan of complete passion and lust.

Intheshadows
08-05-2008, 11:32 PM
I move my hand to my pants and unbutton then and lower my zipper. I let my hands play with her chest over her dress as we continue to kiss. Then I take my hands and lift up the bottom of her dress and then lift her legs up so that they surrond my hips. I begin to move my hips gently trying to enter her canal.

ToxicBeauty
08-05-2008, 11:39 PM
I am so lost in lust that I let him take control of my body.Then I start move my hips to keep him out for a little bit teasing him. I smirk as we kissed. I broke kiss and start to kiss his ear.''O your so good.'' I whisper in his ear as I bite lightly on it.

Intheshadows
08-07-2008, 12:52 AM
She move her hips slightly making it difficult to enter and then she whispers "O your so good." and bites my ear slightly and stops moveing her hips. I reply, "I'm going to fill you up." Then I move my cock into her canal and thrust my hips upward and I move deeper inside of her body. We begin to fuck against the door her legs wraped around my body.

ToxicBeauty
08-07-2008, 02:10 AM
I groan as he enter my body. I stil move my hips but to match his paces this time. I look in his eyes to find same lust that I have in mine. I then kiss him hard on mouth.

Intheshadows
08-07-2008, 08:29 PM
She kisses me hard and I kiss her back with equal intensity. I've never been this hot for a girl before and begin to move my hips quicker trying to get even deeper inside her body. After the long kiss I groan and say, "Damn you are fucking incredible."

ToxicBeauty
08-07-2008, 08:38 PM
Just as he tells me how good I am I feel my whole body shake as pleasure takes over me and I cum.

Intheshadows
08-10-2008, 03:35 PM
I feel her body shake as she reaches orgasim and then I lift her off of my body and lead her to my couch. I sit down and say, "Show me how a bad girl rides a wild stallion."

ToxicBeauty
08-11-2008, 12:14 AM
I look at him a moment before gettng on his lap. I slowly slide on his cock. Then I start to move my hips back and forth while I ride you up and down I pick of my pace and my breast are bouncing in his face as I go up and down as fast as I can.

Intheshadows
08-12-2008, 08:15 AM
I can't believe how hot this girl is and I start to loose control as the pleasure builds in my cock. I yelled out, "YES!" as my cum explodes inside her canal.

ToxicBeauty
08-12-2008, 05:48 PM
I hear him yell yes and I smile as I stop going up and down and he start to cum. I am breathing hard when his finish and it takes me a minute to catch my breath. I then get off his lap..

Intheshadows
08-13-2008, 08:15 PM
I admire her body as she get off of me and quickly notice that my cock is already getting stiff. I stand up and say, "Where do you think your going?". I move towards her and take her by the shoulders and turn her around so that she is facing the couch and my hard cock is touching her butt.

ToxicBeauty
08-13-2008, 09:16 PM
I laugh a little and move my butt around on his cock before I push away '' I got to go.'' I tell him and kiss him on lips

Intheshadows
08-13-2008, 11:50 PM
After she kisses me on the lips and tells me that she has to go I kiss her back and then say, "Sorry, hon but I haven't given you permission to leave." I then grab her wrist and begin to pull her towards my bed room.

ToxicBeauty
08-14-2008, 12:48 AM
I am a little angery when he tells me he hasnt gave me permission. I pull my wrist away and glare at him. '' I dont need your permission.'' I say through my teeth. I then start to walk away again.

Intheshadows
08-15-2008, 05:39 PM
This time I reach my arm around her neck and start to pull her to my bedroom. I say, "I'm going to teach you a lesson about respect."

ToxicBeauty
08-15-2008, 06:13 PM
I am in shock when he pulls me to his bedroom by my neck. That only last a minute through as fear and anger takes over. I start kicking and I thinking how stupid I was to come here with you.

Intheshadows
08-15-2008, 08:03 PM
She lands a nice kick on my leg but I hold on and drag her onto the bed with her back side towards me. I lay on top of her body and hold her arms down at her sides. I say, "This might hurt a bit."

ToxicBeauty
08-15-2008, 08:51 PM
I am scared and fell tears threating to fall. ''Please dont please.'' I am not even sure what he gona do yet I am scared. I fell my body shake slightly as he lays on top of me.

Intheshadows
08-15-2008, 11:27 PM
I line up my hard cock next to her ass and with a violent thrust force it into her ass. As I begin to thrust my hips I feel it starting to slowly penetrate her deeper. I start to kiss her ear as I fuck her ass.

ToxicBeauty
08-16-2008, 11:23 AM
I scream in pain when he thrust into me. I try to squrim away but I couldnt. I start to move my head. I stop fighting after I few minutes knowing it wont do me good.

Intheshadows
08-16-2008, 01:59 PM
The excitement flowed through my entire body when I heard her scream. When she squrimed my cock went further inside her ass and soon it was all the way inside. As I continue to fuck her she stops fighting and I say, "Oh God this feels so good." I feel the presure building in my cock and am about to lose control.

ToxicBeauty
08-16-2008, 09:54 PM
I soon stop screaming and squriming. I just lay there and sob. I cant help but think this is my fault if I didnt come here I wouldnt be here and tears of shame fall down my face.

Intheshadows
08-17-2008, 01:30 AM
A few more thrust and I feel myself about to cum and I withdraw my cock and let my cum explode on her back side. I say, "That was fucking awesome, you have my permission to leave now."

ToxicBeauty
08-17-2008, 09:37 AM
I felt his hot cum on my back and then him telling I could go now. I lay there a minute then rush up to get dress and leave.

Intheshadows
08-17-2008, 07:13 PM
I watched her get dressed and as she was leaveing I said, "I'll pick you up at 7pm on Friday, there's this new incredible Italian restaurant that's just opened."

ToxicBeauty
08-18-2008, 06:15 AM
I was shocked that he thought I go anywhere with him. I didnt say anything through I just left and went home. I shower and went to bed. I wasnt sure what to do about Friday but I knew I wasnt going with him. Friday came soon and I just took a shower forgetting about the ''date'' when I heard knock on door I open it in a towel.

Intheshadows
08-21-2008, 10:17 PM
I came to the door with some more Roses and knocked; when she opened the door wearing just a towel my jaw dropped. I said, "It looks like you missed me, can't even wait till after dinner." I went inside the door and bent down and moved my lips to hers.

ToxicBeauty
08-22-2008, 10:02 AM
I look at him in shock at first. I just look at him then when he kisses me I push him away. ''Are you crazy!?!?!?!.. No! Dont answer that just get the hell out!'' I yell then I reach to open the door.

Intheshadows
08-22-2008, 10:18 PM
As she reaches to open the door her towel falls off and she is standing naked in front of me. I grab her arm and move between her and the door and say, "You sure are one fucked up girl, this mind game isn't going to work on me." I begin to move towards her.

ToxicBeauty
08-23-2008, 08:19 AM
''Mind games?.. You got to be kidding me. You rape me twice! and I am the fucked up one?.'' I say out anger also moving back and covering myself up.

Intheshadows
08-23-2008, 11:27 AM
"Rape?..I've never raped anyone, you know you wanted it just like you want it now."

I moved forward an grabbed her arms and moved my leg behind hers and then pushed her forward bringing her to the ground with me on top.

"I'm planning on taking my time."

ToxicBeauty
08-25-2008, 01:12 AM
I am speachless. I move back but not enough as he pushes me to ground. I dont see reason to fight him so I just lay and close my eyes.