PDA

View Full Version : Raped by an ex-boyfriend (one victim)

alg9
06-20-2008, 10:19 AM
It was only one week since my girlfriend of almost 2 years had broken up with me. I was the patient, caring boyfriend, even respecting her wish not to have sex until marriage. It was often very hard to keep that pledge because she had the best body I had ever seen and would often let it get very hot and heavy before throwing on the breaks. But I did it.

After the breakup caught me out of the blue, I grew angry at her, and decided that the best way to take my revenge was to have what was always denied me. Calling her up yesterday, I had said that I found a box of her things, and that she should swing by and pick them up.

Now I wait eagerly at the door, ready to take what shou8ld have been given to me.

rvplymates
06-20-2008, 06:27 PM
Jessie was having second thoughts about breaking off with her boyfriend. She had two years of a loving kind man but once in awhile she sensed his aggressive streak and that scared her. Maybe she should just talk it over with him. Maybe he should know her fears. After all it was just the fear of sex she was fighting not him. She got to his place to pick up her things and locked her car up as she didn't think she would be out of his place right away. She hurried up the stairs and knocked on his door ready to apologize for breaking up with him.

alg9
06-20-2008, 08:24 PM
I hear the knock and slowly open the door, trying my best to put on a friendly and nonthreatening smile. But really it is all I can do to stop myself from assaultig her right there on the porch. "O Hello Jessie, wasn't expecting you so soon. COme on in." I hold the door open and stare openly at her as she walks past me.

rvplymates
06-20-2008, 10:23 PM
I turn to look at you, "Listen, I am....." That was all the time I had before you were on me. I was bewildered as you were always gentle with me. I imagined there for a moment that I was at the wrong place. "Stop it, stop it, we need to talk".

alg9
06-21-2008, 03:39 PM
"No, we don't." Is my only response as my hands maul your body, and I slowly but steadily slide you down the wall. "I am going to take what I want from you, and that is final."

rvplymates
06-21-2008, 06:54 PM
It took me a few minutes to realize you had slammed me to the wall and my feet were not touching the floor. Your hands were all over me, squeezing and touching me in improper places, places that I was never touched before. I opened my mouth to scream as you slid me down the wall and your mouth covered mine. Your kiss was different then it had ever been before as your tongue moved in my mouth wrapping around my tongue making me gag.

alg9
06-22-2008, 01:40 PM
I break the violent kiss, and pull back to stare at her coldly, no emotion showing in my eyes. With a violent slap, I send her tumbling to the floor. It is not my intention for this to be a nice pleasant fuck for her. It is going to be hard and violent. Quickly I grab two handfuls of her golden hair and begin to drag her down the hallway.

rvplymates
06-22-2008, 07:14 PM
I couldn't believe your cold stare as you broke the kiss and slapped me across the face. I hit the floor with a thud and whipped my head around, anger bubbling in me. When you grab my hair and drag me down the hallway I start punching at any part of you that I can reach. The time for apologizing to you was over and now I knew what kind of bastard you are. I connect a few times but it was like hitting a hard ston wall. I would have to bide my time and wait to see when I get my chance to hurt you as you are hurting me. I refuse to show you that what you are doing is surprising me or hurting me.

alg9
06-23-2008, 06:16 PM
It doesn't take long for the two of us to reach the living room, because for some reason she didn't fight. Maybe the sudden violence shocked her, or maybe it's simple fear. Whatever it is, it works perfectly for me. With a violent yank, I toss her onto the couch, and quickly straddle her. My hands grab hard at her tits, squeezing and mashing them through layers of clothing. "WHy didn't I do this before."

rvplymates
06-23-2008, 09:05 PM
I bounce as you throw me on the couch and by the time I think to run you are straddling me. You are grabbing my breasts hard as I come up with my knees and asking why you didn't do this to me before. I look at you with hate in my eyes as I work my hands free. My knees have missed there target completely but you did not miss what I had tried to do.

alg9
06-24-2008, 09:07 PM
I notice what the bitch tried to do. She wants to hurt my. With a vicious swipe, I backhand you. The stinging noise carries throughout the room. "Bitch!" I scream. "THis will happen, and it will be violent!" The hand comes crashing across your face again.

THen my hands firmly grip your shirt, ripping it open. Buttons fly across the room as your tits become visible to me for the first time. A wicked smile spreads across my lips.

rvplymates
06-25-2008, 09:56 PM
I am dazed by your hard slaps and stare at you dizzy from your blows as you tell me this will happen and it will be violent. I had no doubt now that I was right to break off with you. I must have sensed what an animal you were.

I feel your hands on my chest grasping my shirt and then the sound of my blouse ripping fills the air. I close my eyes as the buttons fly not wanting one to hit me in the eye. When I open my eyes I see you have also torn off my bra and my breast her naked and standing up invitingly to your eyes. I saw a wicked almost dirty smile come to your lips and all I can do is just lay under you as I am totally pinned down and at your mercy. I don't think you know what the word mercy means.

alg9
06-25-2008, 10:05 PM
I stare down longingly at your tits, wondering why I lacked the guts to do this to you earlier. It was so obvious that you deserved it, leading me on like you did. "I want you to know that you brought this on yourself, you worthless cocktease." My words are cold and cruel. But not as cruel as my hands, already violently squeezing at your tits. In a moment of pure evil, I viciously twist a nipple. Our eyes stayed locked, and I start to rock my hips back and forth, jabbing my erection painfully into your thighs through layers of clothing.

rvplymates
06-26-2008, 08:02 PM
I thought how stupid I had been to feel bad about how I had broken off with you. Now I looked at you coldly, any feeling I had for you had disappeared when you had smacked me so hard and now I knew what kind of animal you were as you squeezed my breasts brutily and even twisted my nipple. I hated you now and as soon as I could get away from you I planned to press charges. Certainly the bruses you were inflicting on me would prove to be enough to convict you. I just stared into your eyes determined to just live through this and then get my revenge. I felt you jabbing me with that dirty cock of yours and was glad the clothing served as some protection.

alg9
06-27-2008, 01:10 PM
I see the hate in your eyes, but I don't care. In fact it is matched in in mine. We both want to hurt each other, but only I am able to do so at the moment. This thought causes me to smile broadly as my hands slowly slide down your body. Finally I pop open your jeans and start to pull them down your legs. It is a struggle, but by keeping my weight on your stomach I pin you down while stripping you naked.

rvplymates
06-27-2008, 08:24 PM
Angry panic runs through me as I feel you opening my jean, I can only kick my legs trying to stop you from taking off my pants but soon I feel the cool air of the room around my legs and stomach. I pull my legs up trying to keep my undies on and your hands off of my most private place as you continue to squeeze my breasts. I was glad for the pain of what you were doing as that way I would never respond to you. You would probably take me but there would be no passion in it that was for sure.

alg9
07-01-2008, 06:25 PM
You stare at me, with dead eyes. It is like you are trying to convey a complete lack of concern for what I am doing. But I know different. There is a trace of a smile, as I free my cock, and slowly slide into you. My hand streaks across your face as I do, slapping you harshly. "This is all I ever wanted."

rvplymates
07-01-2008, 06:35 PM
My face stung as you slapped my face and entered my virgin body. Your words cut deep as you told me this was all that you had wanted from me. I could feel myself start to cry but I refused to do it as I felt your stiff, hard, huge cock ripping into my dry channel. The pain was unbelievable and you had not even taken my hymen yet. Oh, how I hated you.