PDA

View Full Version : The Elderly Lady M/F

Throatdagger
08-16-2006, 02:27 PM
The Elderly Lady

By Throatdagger

My name is Hank and I have been working in the neighborhood doing street repairs. I watched the women as they came and went during the day. I spotted an unlikely target for my fun. She was an elderly lady but she was still in great shape. She was about 5’2” and probably weighed about 110 pounds. She had short red hair and a nice set of tits for an old woman. She had great legs; although it was hard to see much above her knees as she always dressed conservatively. I decided that I was going to pay her a visit to see just how good of a fuck she was. I decided that Sunday afternoon might be a good time to have our party. I watched a couple of Sundays to see what her routine was. Some one would come by and pick her up for church. It looked like it was probably a friend and not a relative. They would drop her off after church and then just drive away. The next Sunday, I broke in through the back door and waited inside for the old gal to return. I ransacked her dresser drawer and got a pair of nylons out in case I needed to bind her. I got a knee high nylon stocking out to cover my face with. I slipped my leather biker gloves on and waited. I heard the car pull in the driveway and the door slam. I heard her friend holler “Bye Janet, see you next Sunday” as the car drove away. I pulled the nylon stocking down over my face and got my switch blade knife ready. I hid around the corner in the living room; I heard the door open and then shut.

Janet’s heels clicked as she walked further inside. I pressed tight against the wall. She turned the corner looking down as she fumbled with her purse. I sprang before she knew what was happening. I knocked her purse from her hand as I slammed her back hard against the wall. Her breath gushed out with a big whoosh as she eyes shot open. I slapped my gloved hand over her mouth and flipped the knife; the sharp blade sprang open in front her startled eyes. “Not a sound if you don’t want to die right here. Don’t resist and do exactly what I say and I will leave you alive. Do you understand?” I demanded as I waved the knife menacingly. She tried to nod her head “yes” but the pressure of my hand made it difficult. “I am going to remove my hand, but remember you had better not scream.” I told her as I moved my hand slightly away.

“There is some money in my purse and there is more in the dresser in the bedroom. I don’t have any expensive jewelry. Take what you want and go. Just leave; I won’t call the police.” She blurted as her small body trembled. I knew that she was terrified as she looked at my distorted face over the blade of the knife. “What is your name?” I asked gruffly, even though I already knew the answer; it always added some humiliation for them to tell their attacker their name. “Janet” she stammered. “Okay Janet, Put your hands behind your back and hold your wrists together, then slowly turn around and face the wall.” I instructed her as she continued to shake. “Please don’t tie my hands; it will hurt my arms. I promise I won’t fight.” She pleaded. I prodded her by tapping the knife on her shoulder. She slipped her hands behind her back as she slowly and carefully turned towards the wall. I knew that it probably would be painful to bind her wrists together so I said “I am not going to tie your wrist, but if you even twitch to fight; I will tie your wrists and your elbows both together. I don’t care if it jerks your arms out of your shoulders; got that?” “She quickly replied “I won’t fight. Just take my money and go.”

The old gal hadn’t realized that I was going to more than take her money and jewelry. I pulled her back from the wall and guided her towards the bedroom. Once inside the bedroom, I pushed her over to a small chair sitting in front of a dressing table. I pushed down on her shoulder and she sank into the chair. I looked at her reflection in the mirror as I held her hair and forced her to look directly into the mirror. I ran my other hand along the shoulder of her crisp white blouse with a ruffle down the front. The bottom was tucked neatly into her straight gray skirt that fell just at her knees. I told her “You can put your hands in your lap.” She sighed as she pulled her arms from behind her back and then straightened them before crossing her hands on her lap. I stood directly behind her as I whispered in her ear “Janet, I want you to lean your head back and stare at the ceiling. Keep your eyes open while you unbutton your blouse. Start at the top and after each button pull your blouse open as far as it will go.”

“Oh my God, please don’t do this; I am too old.” She pleaded as her lips quivered. Tears swelled in her eyes as her hands shook in her lap. I grabbed her by the hair and jerked her head back as I placed the blade of the knife against her stretched throat. “Do it now or else that pretty white ruffle is going to be red with your blood.” I yelled as I tugged on her head. Tears flowed down her cheeks, as she lifted her trembling hands to the neck of the blouse. Her fingers fumbled nervously with the top button as she kept mumbling “Please don’t do this.” The button finally slipped from its hole and she brushed the material back. I could start to some cleavage as she began working on the next button. She sniffed back sobs as the material spread open more. I could clearly see the top of her white bra. Her boobs nestled safely in its confines. The next button let the blouse be pulled open to just covering the cups of her bra; the next button released the blouse so that it pulled completely off her bra cups. I let my hand slide down as she fumbled with the last button. When it released, her blouse pulled fully open down the front.

“Put your arms to your side” I demanded as I shoved the blouse off her shoulders and down her now dangling arms. I wanted the blouse to bind her arms in case Janet got any foolish ideas as I ran my hands along the top of her bra. Her entire body trembled as my hands prodded the tops of her boobs. I dropped my hands over the cups of the bra and squeezed her boobs. My body nudged her head forward; she looked directly in the mirror as I felt her boobs and then more specifically worked on squeezing her nipples. I let my hands dangle lower and then carefully worked my fingers under the bottom of her bra. Suddenly I jerked up; snatching the garment completely above her still luscious breast. I pulled the bra up and then shoved it in her mouth which had gaped open from the sudden jerk. “Keep it in; I don’t want you to do anything foolish like screaming.” I demanded as I began mauling her breasts. I was amazed that they barely sagged despite her advanced age. Her nipples were fully erect; pink lopes protruding from her pure white boobs. I squeezed the nipples and the pink colored brightened to a red.

My arm circled under Janet’s chin and I lifted her up and dragged her back of the chair. “Stand up and don’t move” I ordered as I wrapped my hand around her blouse pulling her arms slightly behind her back. I moved my other hands to unbutton her skirt. As the button came free and I tugged the zipper down; Janet twisted wildly trying to pull free. I released the zipper and slapped her tits several times. “Bitch, I said stand still.” I yelled as my hands jerked the loosened skirt down off her hips. I slid easily down over her slip that still covered her legs. I hooked my fingers in the waistband of her slip and yanked it roughly down. I fell loosely around her slender ankles; exposing her shapely thighs and calves. She had sheer nylon stockings on that were thigh high; perfect no pantyhose to fool with. She twisted nervously as my fingers hooked in the waistband of her white panties. A quick yank and they pulled down of her slender abdomen and joined the pile on the floor. My hand quickly ran through her bush as I gently patted her abdomen.

Janet’s chest heaved as she gasped for air. My hand moved up to give her tits a final squeeze before I ordered “Janet, get on your knees” as I jerked on her arms and pushed down on her shoulders. As her knees cracked she feebly dropped down on trembling knees. She glared up at me as I stood before her naked body. It was obvious that I intended much more than robbery. Her age wasn’t going to save her from a sexual attack. I began removing my clothes as suddenly blurted through the bra stuffed in her mouth “Please don’t rape me. I am too old and that will hurt my insides. I will lie on the bed and you can feel of my breasts and molest me; just please don’t rape me.” I couldn’t believe my ears; she was offering to lay on the bed for me to molest her if I didn’t rape her. I didn’t respond; instead I finished removing my clothes. She kept begging and pleading the entire time “Please don’t; I will let you do the other.” I couldn’t believe the deal she was trying to make; but it was worth enjoying her efforts. I pulled the bra from her mouth as I ordered “Janet, get on your back; leave the blouse around your arms, I want them held to your sides.”

Janet quickly strained to get up as her knees cracked again. She sat on the edge of the bed and then lay back as she spun her feet onto the bed. She tossed her hips and arched her back to get to the center of the bed. She dropped her legs flat on the bed; she liked nude except for her nylon stockings and high heel shoes. I sat on the edge of the bed and slapped her thighs as I ordered “Open nice and wide; show me what you have.” Janet’s face turned red with embarrassment; she was spreading her legs for a stranger to molest her. Her husband had died several years ago and she had not been touched by a man since. I crawled over her outstretched leg and knelt between them. I used my thumb to open her clit as I slid my other hand up to her heaving tits. Janet bit her lips as she braced for her ordeal.

I squeezed her breasts and rubbed her tender nipples while with my other hand I worked on her clit. I lowered my other hand down and spread her pussy lips apart exposing her pink inner folds. I lifted the nylon stocking above my mouth and roughly ordered “Raise your hips in the air. Janet, get that ass up.” Janet was crying hysterically as she drew her knees up. Digging her high heels in to the bed she straightened her legs slightly as she moaned her hips raised off the bedspread. I lowered my mouth and began licking her pink insides as her body shook. I began sucking gently on her opening; I looked up to see Janet clawing at the bedding. Her mouth was clinched tight as she rolled her head from side to side. I flicked my tongue deeper in her as she jerked from the emotion. Her hips sagged lower but a quick slap to her ass brought them back into the air. As I continued forcing my tongue in and out of her surprisingly tight opening I once again began mauling her breasts. Her breathing increased as her body continued to twitch.

I raised my head up and scooted closer. I brushed the tip of my cock against her outer lips and then worked it farther in until it was snuggled between her inner folds. Janet’s eyes shot wide open as my cock brushed deeper. She gasped “You promised; I have let you feel me. Now stop.” I brushed off her pleading by saying “I just want to see what it would feel like.” She bit her lip harder and turned her head to the side. I jammed in all the way as I laughed and said “Feel like to fuck you.” Her eyes almost popped out of their sockets as I jammed deep. “Oh God, no” she blurted as the air rushed from her lungs. Her legs flew up as they jerked stiff then fell on the bed. I rammed again; I felt the tip of my penis jab against her cervix. I knew that I was going to be able to reach her entire depth easily and give her a rough ride. I slapped her face as I ordered “Look at me; get those damn eyes open and look at me. I want to feel your insides and you had better do exactly what I tell you or I will shove right through you. Now get those fucking legs up in the air and those heels really high. I want those damn legs working.”

Janet was crying so hard that she didn’t respond. I slapped her face as I yelled “I am not going to tell you again. Get those legs up and start pumping or I will rip right through you.” Janet drew her legs back along side me. I felt her calves moving her feet higher, as she strained to accomplish it from such an uncomfortable position. As I shoved hard again sending a bruising blow to her cervix; I felt her legs starting to move back and forth. Her whole upper body tensed as she concentrated her entire strength on moving those legs. Her eyes glared at me through puddles of tears; her lips almost bloodied by her teeth marks. I slapped my arms around her uplifted legs and shoved them higher; almost pinning her knees to her chest. Her feet waved aimlessly in the air as she grunted from being folded almost in half. My ferocity increased shoving in and out at a steady pace. “Oh, oh, oh” kept flowing from her mouth. I felt my cock throbbing after about five more minutes. I shoved her knees firmly to the bed and then grabbed the calves of her legs and shoved her feet next to her head as I jammed in and exploded. My cock felt like a fire hose spewing as it dumped my spunk deep into her vagina. Janet rolled her head to one side and almost collapsed as she accepted my deposit gushing around her insides. I was going to completely coat her old insides. I wondered if she had ever got splattered like she was now. I continued gushing for at least two more minutes.

I finally withdrew as I felt my flow diminish to a trickle. I leaned back and seen my spunk steadily dripping from her still gaping cunt. I dropped her legs down onto the bed. They hit like lifeless objects; I crawled over the outstretched leg and stood along side the bed. I leaned over and grabbed an arm and a leg and flipped Janet like a pancake on a griddle. She bounced as she landed on her stomach; her arms pinned to her sides by her white blouse. I jerked the leg close to me and then hopped onto the bed between her legs. I knew that I had better move fast before she became aware of my intent. She had barely begun moving her head when my cock had regained its stiffness and I was shoving between her pale white hips. My cock was lubricated somewhat by the spunk from her vagina. She jerked as the tip hit her sphincter, but I didn’t pause; I just shoved directly in. I shoved her face hard into the bedspread as she began to scream; her horrible screams now only muffled sounds. Her body stiffened as if it had been hit by a lightning bolt. Her legs shook as they spasm from the shock.

My cock penetrated her rectum like a stick in almost dry mud. I felt her anal muscles giving way under the pressure. Her fingers clawed at the bedspread as she tried to twist her head free. My balls soon slapped against her pussy as I reached my full depth. I pulled almost all the way out only to ram in again; sending another shock wave through her body. “Relax and it will be easier; this won’t take long.” I shouted to Janet as she trembled beneath my weight. Her screams had turned to gasps for air as she tried to regain her breath. I moved my hands from her head and placed them on her hips. I shoved the firm mounds apart to allow me to reach maximum depth. She cried hysterically as I began to move in and out of her breached barrier. Her hands stretched towards mine but she was able to only reach her waist as she slapped wildly. Her feet kicked as she tried to halt my attack.

I grabbed a handful of hair and yanked her head back. “Listen bitch, if you don’t want me to rip you in half, you had better do exactly what I say. Spread you fucking legs wide apart and then work them one at a time like you were walking. I want to feel your ass working on my cock. You had better milk my cock good.” I yelled in her ear. She still was crying rivers of tears as she grunted and parted her legs. She gasped as she drew first one leg back and then the other; alternating their movement. I had broken her; she was working her body as I had demanded. I felt her muscles massaging my cock as she worked her legs. I held myself completely embedded and let Janet do the work. I slapped her hips and ordered “Faster, work those legs faster.” Her speed picked up; I felt a surge of pleasure rippling up and down the length of my rod. My cock exploded in her bowels. My sticky load filling her passage; she tensed as she felt her bowels flooding with my juices. I quickly withdrew and whirled off the bed. I grabbed Janet and drug her off the bed onto the floor. I jerked her shoulders up and snapped her head back against the bed. “Open your damn mouth; keep it open and look at me.” I screamed at the terrified woman. I jammed my fingers against her jaw; prying her mouth open as I spew the remainder of my load across her face and then dumped huge gobs in her mouth.

My flow finally slowed to a dribble. I smeared the tip of my cock across Janet’s face leaving it painted with my manhood. I picked her slip up from the floor and wiped my cock clean of the slime. I then through the soiled garment over her face. “You tell anyone about this and I will come back and slit you old ass throat. Do you understand?” She nodded her head as she continued to cry. I got dressed and walked out of the bedroom. As I made my way down the hall and out the door I could hear Janet still sobbing in the bedroom.

THE END