PDA

View Full Version : Drunk on the Beach MM/F,drunk

Throatdagger
07-15-2006, 03:16 PM
Drunk on the Beach

By Throatdagger

I and my buddy were in a local bar located along the beach. We had spotted this group of chicks who were really partying the night up. One by one they left, until there were these two girls left. Finally one of them was calling it quits. That left the one we had heard the other call Katy. She was about 5 foot 7 inches with shoulder length brown hair. She was plump but she had big tits, even for a girl her size. We watch as she had another drink and then slowly staggered out of the bar onto the beach across the street. We continued to watch as she stumbled further down on the beach closer to a pier where we had tied our boat up. She finally slumped to the sand and laid sprawled out nearly unconscious. It was time for us to make our move. We couldn’t pass an opportunity like this up.

We scurried across the street and down the beach where the girl lay. We stopped by her and attempted to make so conservation. She was so far gone that she was just rambling as she talked. We lifted her to her feet and walked her the short distance to the pier.

She asked “Where are we going? We replied “Some place comfortable and quiet.” “Oh, good.” Came her response as we walked out the pier to our boat. Soon we had our little drunk tucked safely below deck as we made our way out from shore. When we were about two miles out; we stopped to get the party started.

The first order of business was to revive our entertainment. Who wants to fuck a limp fish. We sat her upright on the sofa and started pouring coffee into her. She soon started to regain her senses. “Where am I? Who are you?” She quizzed.

“We are two miles out in the ocean and we are the two guys that you are going to satisfy if you don’t want to become shark food.” We answered.

“Satisfy? What do you mean?” she mumbled.

“Let me make this perfectly clear. We are going to fuck you any way we want and as many times as we want. There is nothing you can do about it if you don’t want the shit beat out of you or maybe worse.” My friend snapped.

It finally sank in as she began crying “You’re going to rape me.”

“That depends. You can either co-operate or give us what we want, or we will take it.” I laughed.

“No. No.” She screamed as she bolted for the door leading to the deck.

My friend caught her by her hair and snapped her backwards onto the floor. She was kicking and screaming as we lifted her to her feet. I punched her hard in her stomach. She doubled over and slumped to the floor once again. My friend lifted her up as I slapped her face telling her “Shut up. Shut the fuck up.”

We lead her up on deck to prove that her situation was helpless. Spinning her in all directions she got a complete view. My friend kicked her in the ass sending her tumbling below again. We retreated below to begin the party. We picked Katy up and drug her to the couch.

“My friend is going to put some music on. You are going to get up and dance real sexy for us as you do a strip show.” I told her.

“”No! I won’t give you the pleasure of stripping for you.” She shouted.

I grabbed her by the hair and slapped her face back and forth several times. My friend, after turning on the music, walked to the couch. He pulled his trusty knife out and pressed the release. A large blade swiftly sprung before her face.

“You will do as we say or I’ll cut your clothes off and carve you like a Christmas turkey. Now get that fat ass of yours off that sofa and starting swinging it ass you strip those damn clothes off. I want to see those bit it is of yours swing free.” He threatened.

With the blade glistening before her face and no escape possible she slowly rose and began twisting her plump body around. Her hair swished from side to side as she moved to the music. I nodded my head towards her. She knew what I wanted. She moved her hands to the front of her blouse and began unbuttoning the sparkly garment. Her big boobs began to appear as the hung over the top of her skimpy bra. She continued to wiggle around as the blouse soon was tossed on the sofa. Her breast heaved from the exercise and panic.

Next her hands reached behind her back to release the waist of her short skirt. It fell loosely to the floor. As she bent over to pick it up, the size of her big tits was even more obvious as they almost tumbled from the skimpy holder. Her bikini panties were hidden by the folds of her plump ass. She looked at us as she paused hoping that we were satisfied having her stripped to her underwear. Well, we weren’t. “What the hell are you stopping for?” I demanded

Stuttering she once again began twisting to the music. It was now obvious that we wanted her entirely naked. She cried as she released the clasps of her bra and let it fall off her big tits. She tossed it in top of the other garments. Next her thumbs hooked the waistband of her bikini panties and she slid them off her legs. She began her moving slowly to the music again.

The music track changed and a very fast tune began to play. She continued moving slowly. I whacked her with a nearby leather strap as I ordered “Keep up with the beat. Get those tits and ass moving. We want to see those big tits almost jerking off your body. That ass had better be jumping and hoping or there will be some red welts across it.”

She immediately shifted into high gear. Her big boobs bounce wildly as she threw her ass in big circles. When she twisted the big tits made loops as she jerked her chest back and forth. Her hair swished around as she panted trying to keep up with the beat. We wanted to see how she was going to look after we fucked the living shit out of her. We let the music finish before we told her to drop on her knees.

She really looked great as she knelt before us. She was beginning to realize that we were her masters for the night. She could only hope we would let her go in the morning. Even though she had been drunk when we grabbed her she knew that no one had probably seen us. She would have simply vanished if we decided to keep her a while. She knew what we wanted. She had given oral sex before so she knew what to do. She swished her brown hair behind her head and parted her lips.

“Katy, remember no teeth if you want to live.” I reminded her. I let my cock stick from my trousers as I stepped forward. She meekly reached up and guided my member between her luscious lips. Soon her slips were sliding back and forth as she flicked her tongue across my penis. She began to gently suck as she twisted her head as if screwing her lips on my cock. She looked up at me with her big eyes. I wondered if she swallowed or would try to spit my spunk out.

My cock began to pulse. This girl had obviously done this many times before. She worked harder only requiring gently pressure on the back of her head to encourage her. Before long, my fountain was flowing freely as my spunk filled her mouth. As she gazed up at me she began to swallow. My question had been answered. She quickly gulped the salty liquid down. When I was finished, I pulled out and watched as Katy finished emptying her mouth.

Katy looked pleadingly at us as she asked “Can we go back now? I’ve sucked you off; that should be enough.” We just laughed as tears rolled down her plump cheeks. “You fat ass has only started to satisfy us. We may just rape those tits right off and then rip your pussy and ass in half.” My buddy chuckled. He jerked her up and slapped her ass prodding her towards the bedroom. Shoving her through the doorway she sprawled on the bed in the center of the cabin. “Get those knees pulled back so we can see that pussy.” I ordered. She stared at me; not moving so a lash of the belt hit her abdomen. She yelled as she jerked her knees up. We yanked her knees apart and began running our hands down her legs and probing her pussy lips. We pried her open getting a good look at her entrance and her clit as well.

“Let’s see what this does.” I said as I began rubbing her clit with my thumb. She tried to move her hands to protect herself; only to have them roughly slapped away. I continued rubbing her as my friend began inserting a finger into her vagina. “There is nothing like getting her good and ready for a hard pounding.” We watched her hold close when we released our fingers. She was starting to moan as she lay twisting on the bed. We removed our clothes and I got on the bed. I moved to between her legs. I placed the head of my cock at the entrance to her pussy and pushed forward; burying the entire length in one push. She jerked at the sudden intrusion. I wanted a hard fuck from her and there was no better way than to sink my rod in one swoop. I began fucking her hard and fast. She jerked wildly on the bed trying to straighten her legs. I grabbed her ankle and shoved the back almost to her head. I had her bent in half; her opening fully available for my enjoyment.

I retreated only to drop my entire weight in her fast. She was still recovering from her drunken state so she was in no position to resist my attack. I pounded her hard as she begged for me to stop. That only encouraged me to punish her more. I shifted to penetrate at different angles to get the most resistance from each hard stroke. She gasped for air as my buddy pinched her nipples to get her to buck more. She tossed her ass around trying to avoid by continuing punishment. I fucked her helpless pussy for fore than 30 minutes. I paused long enough only to make her think it was over before plowing hard at her again. Finally I shot my load deep into her throbbing vagina; as she lay bawling on the bed.

As soon as I retreated my buddy spun her onto her stomach. Jerking her legs apart he swung himself between her lifeless legs and shoved in her ass in one shove. She screamed as his cock ripped deep into her. Her legs went into spasms which only served to heighten his pleasure. He lay with his dick fully buried in her tight ass. She shook uncontrollably as he shifted his weight from side to side opening her hole wider. He began pumping hard in and out of her as she continued to scream for him to stop. Finally she collapsed as he had pounded her into total fatigue. It was now full speed for my buddy. He was humping her ass so hard that her body bounced on the bed.

He rolled onto his back pulling her with him. He motioned for me to mount her pussy again; which I did. When I was completely in we rolled back and began to double hump the dumb drunk slut. As we both tore at a hole we laughed and reminded her of what happens to drunken girls on the beach. They are there for the taking; and we were definitely taking her. We were treating her like the slut that she was. It was too bad that our other friend wasn’t along to take full advantage and feed her a stomach full of spunk as we were pumping her bottom half.

My buddy soon was dumping his load deep in her bowels. When we got off we admired our handiwork. She laid spread on the bed with our spunk oozing out both her gapping holes. We set course for the dock once we had finished snapping pictures. As we neared the dock, we went below and knelt over the still collapsed Katy and applied a coating of man juice to her face and tits. We smeared it completely around as our cocks pumped the final drops out. She was a smeared mess of white sticky shit. It covered her face and her boobs. She finally was becoming sober enough to realize what she had been subjected to. We threw the discarded clothes that we had made her strip from and told her to get dressed. My buddy called a taxi cab driver that we new very well and had him meet us at the pier. We loaded her in his cab and drove her to the address we had found in her purse. We pulled in front of the house and dumped the bewildered girl out. We watched as she staggered to the front door. We quickly drove off as someone who appeared to be her boyfriend appeared at the door.

THE END

subgirl
07-16-2006, 05:00 AM
that great story keep up the good work hon tina