PDA

View Full Version : Sarah Michelle Gellar Meets the Rape Mistress! F, F, nc

somedude
07-14-2006, 05:05 AM
Here is Part One of a new Rape Mistress story I wrote for subgirl! It's longer than what I've posted so far and this is only the first part. Subby liked it of course and hope everyone else enjoys my first foray into celebrity BDSM and rape.

Sarah Michelle Gellar
Meets
The Rape Mistress
Part One

After the successful abduction of her friend Angel and the conversion of the redhead into her favorite new sex slave Subgirl the Rape Mistress had decided to aim even higher. Very much higher because the latest victim of the abduction gangs of the Society of the Plucked Rose was none other than the celebrity actress, Sarah Michelle Gellar. Which the Rape Mistress of the secret slaving society had had a thing for the actress since she had starred in Buffy The Vampire Slayer on TV and had ordered her abduction because she wanted the woman as her slave.
The object of Subgirl’s girl crush was now locked within one of the holding cells of the secret lair of the Society of the Plucked Rose. Sarah had been stripped of her clothing and she shivered in the small cool room as she knelt nude on the floor with her hands bound behind her back and a blindfold across her eyes. So the famous actress was bare to the hungry gaze of the Rape Mistress as she admired her through the one way window of the cell.
Sarah Michelle Gellar was very nice to look at naked. Her body was slender yet shapely with slim legs, curvy little hips and ass, tiny waist, smooth belly and firm breasts with pink nipples. The actress’ skin was soft and pale, the hair on her head was dyed a golden shade of blond at the moment and her pussy hair had been shaved away. Looking at the object of her obsession Subgirl felt her arousal building as she thought about what she was going to do with the woman.
The Rape Mistress was no slouch when it came to looks either. Nude save for a black velvet mask Subgirl stood five foot nine and had long blonde hair, blue eyes, a lovely face and soft tanned skin. Subgirl was long legged, round hipped and assed, small waisted and full breasted with pink nipples and a shaved pussy. She was fit and firm and every bit as lovely as the girls that she turned into sex slaves for the Society of the Plucked Rose.
Which the Rape Mistress had some very interesting plans for how she was going to turn Sarah Michelle Gellar into her slave. To begin though she would have to move the actress from the small holding cell to one of the training rooms. Subgirl thought about having one or more of her assistance do it, but decided that with Michelle being five three and she five nine she would move the woman herself.
So dressed only in her black velvet mask the Rape Mistress padded out of the observation room and made her way into the holding cell. After she had entered the small room where the actress knelt in the middle of the floor Subgirl made several slow circuits around Sarah, drinking in the woman’s beauty at close range. Which the blonde slave trainer’s nipples were hard and her pussy wet from being in the same room with Sarah with the woman at her mercy.
“Who’s†¦there?” the trembling voice that the world knew as Buffy the Vampire Slayer demanded. “What…do†¦you want? If it’s money…my husband…will…pay you!” she said haltingly with her voice full of terror.
The Rape Mistress laughed a long, slightly evil laugh. “I don’t want your money hon, I want your sweet little ass for my very own,” she told Sarah Michelle Gellar in her sweet southern accent.
“A woman!” gasped Sarah, then sounding stunned added, “I was kidnapped by a woman!”
“Actually kidnapped for a woman,” Subgirl corrected with a wicked giggle.
The celebrity’s reply to that was a distraught sob that put a smile on the Rape Mistress’ lips. Smiling that smile Subgirl stepped up behind Sarah and bent down to pull the woman to her feet by her bound arms. Sarah shuddered as she was pulled to her feet and shuddered even more when the woman who now owned her pulled her back against her naked body.
“I’m gonna have such fun with you honey,” Subgirl whispered in her victim’s ear as she fondled her breasts and pinched her hard pink nipples.
“Please let me go!” Sarah begged as she squirmed from the Rape Mistress tormenting her nipples.
“Not for all the money in the world,” the slave trainer said and stuck her tongue in the actress’ ear and twisted her nipples so that she squealed.
Subgirl was so aroused as Sarah writhed in pain that if she had been a man she would have raped the woman. Instead she pushed the sobbing actress back down onto her knees and stepped around in front of the blindfolded and bound girl. Then tangling her hands in her hair the Rape Mistress pulled Sarah’s face to her shaved pussy roughly.
“Lick my pussy!” Subgril commanded in a arousal filled voice.
Sarah did not do as she was told and uttered a muffled protest as the Rape Mistress held her mouth against her cunt.
“Lick my pussy or I’ll whip your ass!” the blonde slave trainer threatened.
Being your typical Holly Wood type the actress whimpered in protest, but almost immediately extended her tongue to obey the Rape Mistress. Sarah licked clumsily at Subgirl’s pussy lips and closing her eyes the tall blonde shuddered in ecstasy while keeping a tight grip in her victim’s hair as she licked her pussy. It was not a particularly good bit of oral sex, but the fact that Sarah Michelle Gellar was performing it on her soon had the Rape Mistress on the edge of orgasm
So when the celebrity found her clit with her tongue Subgirl came almost immediately with a cry of, “Lick my clit bitch!”
Lick the Rape Mistress’ clit the actress did and as Sarah lapped at it like a puppy Subgirl came again with a long scream of pleasure. She had been dreaming of making this woman lick her pussy for years and now that it was actually happening it was far sweeter than she had ever imagined. So much sweeter that she orgasmed a third time and almost lost her footing when her knees went weak before she pulled Sarah’s mouth from her cunt.
“That was a very good pussy lickin honey,” the Rape Mistress informed her new toy breathlessly.
Sarah’s reply to that was more pathetic sobbing that only made Subgirl laugh in wicked amusement.
“I’ve got more fun games to play with you now SMG,” Subgirl said and pulled the crying, blindfolded and bound actress to her feet by her hair.
Dragging Sarah by her hair the Rape Mistress lead the woman out of the holding cell and down a bare concrete corridor to a heavy security door. Pushing the door open with one bare foot Subgirl hustled her celebrity slave into a room she had had specially set up for playing with Sarah. What was usually a slave training room had been converted into a photography studio for the purposes of making Sarah Michelle Gellar pose for naked pictures.
Subgirl had always hoped that her girl crush would pose nude, but Sarah had always refused to do so. Now that she was a slave of the Society of the Plucked Rose the Rape Mistress was going to make her pose naked for her own private picture collection. It had been a fantasy of the slave trainer’s for almost as long as making Sarah Michelle Gellar lick her pussy and now it was about to come true too.
To fulfill that fantasy Subgirl had brought in a professional photographer and crew. So the room had all the lighting, backdrops and equipment that would be needed for the shoot. There was of course also the photographer who secretly worked for the Society of the Plucked Rose, his crew who were also initiated employees and two of the Rape Mistress’ big assistants to make sure the actress cooperated for the photo shoot.
All like Subgirl wore masks to disguise their identities so that if Sarah Michelle Gellar managed to escape they would be relatively safe. The Society of the Plucked Rose was very careful to shields its members and employees from any legal trouble. Which secrecy was as much a part of the society as kidnapping women and turning them into slaves.
The Rape Mistress pushed Sarah into the hands of her two big male assistants. “Untie her hands and get her blindfold off,” she told them.
“Yes Rape Mistress,” one of the big men replied in a deep voice.
“You and your people ready to go?” Subgirl then asked the photographer.
The medium heighted and built photographer nodded. “We have everything in place and ready Rape Mistress,” was his answer.
“Good,” the Rape Mistress said and turned her gaze upon Sarah who was blinking at the photography lights without her blindfold while the two big men held her arms. “Sarah you’re goin to be doin some modelin for us today,” she informed her new toy.
“What do you mean?” the actress demanded in a quavering voice.
“You’re goin to pose naked while this man takes pictures of you for me,” Subgirl said. “You see honey I’ve always wished you would pose naked and now I’m goin to make that wish come true,” she explained with a certain glee.
Sarah’s eyes went very wide and she cried, “I won’t do it!”
Subgirl laughed a wicked laugh. “You’ll do it or I’ll whip, spank and rape you,” she told the celebrity.
The woman’s eyes went even wider. “Please just let me go,” she whimpered.
The Rape Mistress laughed again and said, “Not a chance SMG.”
As Sarah began crying rather loudly one of the Rape Mistress’ assistants asked, “Should we prepare her for whipping mistress?”
“Just a second,” Subgirl told him, then rather sweetly asked her victim, “You goin to cooperate with us or am I gonna have to whip you?”
“I’ll†¦cooperate,” Sarah sobbed miserably.
“Good, you just saved yourself an asswhoopin,” the Rape Mistress said. “Put her on the bearskin,” she then instructed her assistants.
There was a black bearskin rug in the middle of the room with lights and backdrops arranged around it. It was to this that the assistants hauled the crying Sarah Michelle Gellar and forced the nude woman to kneel down on. When they released the actress she immediately covered her breasts and pussy with her hands and arms while gazing about at the room and everyone in it with wide, tear filled and terrified eyes.
“Hands down or it’s an asswhoopin,” Subgril told Sarah and the woman immediately lowered her hands with another sob. “Stop cryin, I don’t want my pictures ruined by your bawlin,” she then snapped.
“Yes…maâ€⠢am,” Sarah blubbered and did her best to stifle her tears.
Satisfied the Rape Mistress stood back along with her assistants and allowed the photographer’s assistants to descend on Sarah. A hair dresser and a make up girl did their work quickly and effectively and in a very short time they had fixed the actress’ hair, cleaned up her face and applied makeup that had her looking as good as she ever had on TV or in the movies. Which was pretty damn good in Subgirl’s opinion and she felt her heart hammering and her pussy tingling with the thought of the pictures that were going to be taken.
The first pictures the photographer took were of Sarah kneeling on the bearskin. He made the actress turn this way and that and smile, look pouty, hold her breasts and do her best to look sexy and when she balked the Rape Mistress threatened her into cooperation. Next he made Sarah get down on her elbows and knees with her back arched and her ass thrust is the air. He then took pictures of the captive celebrity from all different angles, including from directly behind and he made her spread her pussy with her fingers for several of those shots.
“Alright, onto your back,” the photographer directed once he had taken those pictures.
In response Sarah Michelle Gellar suddenly broke into tears and clutching her knees to her bosom she curled into a ball on the bearskin.
“Stop bawlin and do what the photographer says,” the Rape Mistress commanded.
“No!” cried Sarah and sobbing loudly she shook her head as tears ran down her cheeks.
Subgirl let out a sigh and shook her head. “Looks like we’re gonna have to skip the rest of the photo shoot and teach SMG a lesson,” she declared. “Put her on the whipping cross,” the slave trainer then commanded her assistants.
The Rape Mistress’ two big assistants quickly obeyed her command and hurrying over to the bear skin rub they pulled the actress up to her feet. Then they hustled the sobbing woman across the room to where a smoothed wood, X-shaped whipping cross with adjustable manacles at each end of the crossed beams stood. When she saw the bondage device Sarah began to struggle and protest, but the two strong men easily pulled her arms and legs wide as they forced her face fist against the cross and fastened her ankles and wrists with the padded steel manacles.
When the assistants stepped away they left Sara chained to the cross with her limbs stretched along its beams and her back and ass taunt for whipping. Which running her eyes over the nude and ready to be whipped actress Subgirl felt her nipples harden and her pussy tingle at the thought of whipping that smooth back and firm ass. The Rape Mistress was going to teach Sarah Michelle Gellar a lesson about being an obedient slave and enjoy teaching that lesson very much.
With teaching that lesson in mind Subgirl made her way over to a rack of punishment implements. The nude save for her mask slave trainer selected a long, light whip of soft braided leather that would inflict pain and leave light welts without breaking Sarah’s skin. Then with whip in hand the lovely blonde padded over to position herself behind the other lovely blonde that was bound to the whipping cross.
“I’m gonna enjoy this,” Subgirl declared as she measured the distance and raised her right arm with the whip in hand to lash Sarah Michelle Gellar’s ass.
“Please let me…ahhhh!” Sarah’s begging turned to a cry of agony as the Rape Mistress struck one of her ass cheeks with the end of the whip.
Savoring the actress’ screams like fine wine Subgirl lashed the helpless woman’s ass again and again. With deft skill the slave trainer crisscrossed her victim’s buttocks with welts, repeatedly leaving the long signature of the whip’s tip on the pale globes of flesh that quivered and jumped as the slave writhed and screamed. When Sarah’s ass was a pattern of red welts the Rape Mistress changed her target and began to whip the screaming woman’s shoulder blades deftly.
“This is what you get when you don’t cooperate!” Subgirl called as she laced the helplessly writhing actress’ shoulders with long red trails.
Sarah’s only reply was more screams as the Rape Mistress whipped her unmercifully. With each stoke of the whip against the girl’s back and shoulders her screams grew louder and Subgirl’s pussy grew wetter. Soon the slave trainer’s cunt was throbbing, her nipples were achingly hard and her whole body felt on fire with wild arousal while she punished her newest slave.
“I think we both need some cock SMG!” Subgirl declared when she had stopped flogging the actress and stood eyeing the woman’s welted ass and back breathing hard from both arousal and exertion. “Fist I’m going to have a little fun with you myself though,” she said.
Sarah did not reply to that as she sobbed with her bonds and the whipping cross the only things holding her up.
“Turn her around on the cross,” the Rape Mistress commanded.
The two large assistants moved to do their Mistress’ bidding and unlocking Sarah’s wrists and ankles they pulled her back from the cross to turn her around. When they pressed the woman’s back and ass against the cross she cried out in agony and writhed from the contact of the wood on her welted hide. However the assistants held the struggling actress in place and locked her ankles and wrists back in the steel cuffs.
That left the nude and sobbing Sarah Michelle Gellar spread wide with her body on display for the lust filled eyes of everyone in the room. Which the Rape Mistress was sure every cock in the room was hard and every pussy was as wet and throbbing as her own. Right then and there Subgirl decided that Sarah was going to be fucked by every cock in the room and ravished by any of the women that wanted to have their way with her as well.
Of course the Rape Mistress was going to have her way with Sarah first and with that in mind the slave trainer sauntered up to the helplessly bound girl after her assistants had stepped away. Subgirl’s pussy was throbbing and her nipples were aching as she stepped up to the moaning and weeping actress. While Sarah was shaking with fear Subgirl was shaking with arousal and reaching out she caught her slave’s nipples between thumb and forefinger to twist them savagely.
Her victim’s cry of pain sent a quiver of desire through the Rape Mistress’ belly and covering Sarah’s screaming mouth in a deep kiss she ravished the girl’s mouth with her tongue while torturing her nipples. Enjoying the woman squealing against her tongue Subgirl released one of her tits to drop that hand down to fondle the actress’ shaved pussy. Continuing to pinch and pull one of Sarah’s nipples the slave trainer shifted her mouth to suck hard at her victim’s bottom lip as she rubbed her cunt roughly.
Subgirl nipped the actress’ lip and spreading the woman’s pussy lips she found her clit and pinched it sharply. Sarah writhed against the wooden cross and pulled at the steel cuffs holding her ankles and wrists while the Rape Mistress tortured her clit and nipples for several long moments. The woman’s cries were of pain rather than pleasure, but they were sweet music to Subgirl’s ears and her pussy grew wetter and her nipples harder as she ravished the girl. Covering Sarah’s mouth once again in a devouring kiss and sliding three fingers into her victim’s cunt the Rape Mistress fucked her pussy with those while she fucked her mouth with her tongue.
Rubbing her tits against the actress’ as she finger fucked her Subgirl pushed her ass and hips back and pulling her mouth from the other woman’s she commanded, “Fuck me!”
One of her assistants quickly moved to obey the Mistress and big strong hands seized the tall blonde’s hips and a thick cock was thrust into her dripping pussy from behind. Subgirl moaned as her cunt was penetrated and moaned more as the man behind her fucked her with hard, steady thrusts. Closing her eyes the Rape Mistress rubbed her aching nipples and heated breasts against Sarah Michelle Gellar’s and matched the pace of her fingers raping the actress’ pussy to that of the cock taking her cunt.
“Woo hooooo!” Subgirl screamed as she came and clamping down with her well trained pussy she brought off the man fucking her as her ravaging fingers brought Sarah to an unwanted orgasm and the three of them came together with plenty of noise.
“Did you enjoy that?” the Rape Mistress asked her victim gloatingly afterward to which the woman only answered with a loud sob. “I know you came you silly bitch and you’ll probably come more with what’s comin next,” she told Sarah with a wicked smile.

To Be Continued

starhaven
07-15-2006, 10:55 AM
i think i am gonna like this

subgirl
07-16-2006, 03:36 AM
subby love all ready lol tina

somedude
07-16-2006, 05:15 AM
Of course you love it subby, it has you doing naughty things to SMG! ;)

subgirl
07-19-2006, 02:03 AM
where the gang bang all ready lol

somedude
07-19-2006, 02:48 AM
It'll be on it's way soon subby!

subgirl
07-21-2006, 03:34 AM
i hope so somedude the emperor not as forgiveing as i am :rolleyes: :( :confused: :o

subgirl
07-21-2006, 03:40 AM
kneeal before me kneel before zod i mena subgirl

somedude
07-21-2006, 03:47 AM
LOL! Nerd! :D

somedude
07-28-2006, 06:21 PM
Here is a short addition to the story!

Kissing the whimpering actress a long deep kiss Subgirl gave each of the woman’s nipples a hard tweak before stepping away from her. “Fuck her brains out,” she then told the assistant who had not fucked her.
“Yes Mistress,” replied the deep voiced man.
That assistant with his face and head covered completely in a black mask who was otherwise naked replaced the Rape Mistress in front of the helplessly bound Sarah Michelle Gellar. He was a big man with broad shoulders and a thick torso that rippled with muscle under his light brown skin. His cock was not small either and it stood high as he moved closer to the actress who gazed at him with wide terrified eyes.
“No!” Sarah cried. “Please, no!” she begged with tears running down her face.
“Yes, please yes,” the Rape Mistress’ assistant said and seizing the actress’ breasts in his big hands he drove his cock into her spread pussy.
Sarah cried out in shock and pain as the man forced himself into her and cried out more as he pinched and rolled her already well abused nipples roughly. Subgirl felt a surge of new desire in her pussy as she watched her girl crush squirm with her assistant’s heavy cock impaling her. The Rape Mistress’ desire surged even higher as moaning his pleasure and grunting with the effort her assistant raped the celebrity slave hard and fast while pulling her nipples savagely. Sarah gasped in pain and moaned in humiliation and pulling at her cuffs she writhed helplessly against the wood cross in response to the brutal plundering of her pussy.
Looking at her assistant’s hard muscled ass as it clenched to drive his cock harder and harder into their victim’s cunt Subgirl felt her heart hammering, her nipples aching and her pussy quivering. She stepped up behind the man and pressing her tits to his back she reached one hand down to fondle his ass and reached the other around to rub Sarah’s clit. Sarah moaned even louder in humiliation as the Rape Mistress worked her clit while her rapist drove his cock into her pussy and pulled her nipples and it was not long before the actress cried out in unwanted pleasure from that savage triple assault.
“Fuck!” groaned Subgirl’s assistant a moment later and grunting with pleasure the man pounded his come into the writhing celebrity as she wept in bitter shame.
“Mmmmm, that was nice,” panted the Rape Mistress after her assistant had finished raping Sarah. “We’ll have to see how many more cocks SMG can take,” she said as she rubbed her breasts against her assistant’s hard muscled back.
Sarah cried even louder at those words and Subgirl laughed a wicked laugh in response to her tears.
“Move,” the slave trainer told her assistant and pushing the man out of her way she stepped up close to the sobbing actress. “Save your tears hon, you’re gonna have plenty to cry about soon,” Subgirl told her, then kissed Sarah’s sobbing mouth while rubbing her shaved, freshly raped pussy with one hand.
The woman shuddered from the Rape Mistress’ kiss and touch and squeeled against her mouth when Subgirl tweaked her clitoris sharply. Giggling like an evil school girl Subgirl pulled her mouth from Sarah’s and taking her hand from her cunt she set about undoing the steel cuffs holding the woman to the whipping cross.
To be continued