PDA

View Full Version : The Basement...(Victim needed)

Cole32
01-06-2008, 08:19 PM
Your eyes flicker open, and you groan groggily. You try to rub your pounding head only to find your hands are bound above your head by tight black leather cuffs attached to a chain hanging from the high ceiling . Fear takes you as you survey your surroundings, The room is dark, The single bulb fails to eliminate the corners of the room. You can make out a bed against one wall and a cabinet on another, the remaining two walls hold solid looking metal doors. Checking yourself, you are grateful to discover that you are still dressed and none of your clothes seem to have been disturbed. You try to think about how you got here but the last thing you can remember is walking to your car.

You try shouting to no avail only managing to scream yourself hoarse. Your shoulders are on fire as they protest against the uncomfortable position as they bare the majority of your weight, Yet even at full stretch your toes barely touch the floor.

You have no idea how long you have been here, And you hang for what seems to be an eternity before you hear a key turn in the door before you and slowly it swings open….

Fearful
01-07-2008, 01:00 AM
Wearily I look around the almost completely bare room, it was deprived of anything too luxurious, a single bed laid up against the plain wall that offered me no comfort. I look up at the bound that held me, I struggled, I try to pull away, I scream out in a plead for help - I wanted to do anything to get free. I panic as I squirm but this ended in a quick defeat and streaks of pain. I lower my head and begin a light cry as when I hear the door being pushed open.

I didn't know what to expect, could it be someone that had heard my cries and came here to help me from this unwanted situation?

Maybe it was the very person that brought me here...

I pause at the thought and stared blankly at the door, fear held me tightly in place as well as these very restrictive bonds.

Cole32
01-07-2008, 01:31 PM
I stand in the brightly light hallway beyond the door for a minute or so, Letting the tension build, Knowing full well that all you can see is my silhouette. Stepping through the doorway and closing it behind me with a ominous clang.

Slowly I pace around the room, Keeping out of the circle of light cast from the overhead bulb, Dressed entirely in black and toped off with a ski mask I almost become invisible as I hug the shadows. The sound of my footfalls echoing off the bare walls, Punctuated only by the rattle of the chains suspending you from the ceiling as you attempt to turn with me as I slowly circle you.

I let my eyes roam over your body as I circle again and again, “Very nice” I murmur my approval, As I come to a halt in front of you and step into the light, “I am glad to see you are awake” My hand reaching out to stoke your leg “I have been dying to get a better look at you and I so hate to strip my girls when there unconscious” ….

Fearful
01-08-2008, 10:51 PM
I try to turn myself to follow this almost mocking noise of his footsteps, yet I could make nothing yet - It seemed as if the figure was invisible, I dared not speak out though as fear swelled within me. A figure steps out infront of me, immedaitly I'm stunned, as he stroke my leg I immediatly let out a plea,

"Plea-Please dont do that.. I dont even know you.." I lower my head for a moment as I begin to cry.

Cole32
01-09-2008, 12:19 PM
My hand continues to stroke your leg, sliding higher, Right up to the hem of your skirt. The sight of your tears brings a smile to my face, “Oh I think I will keep doing this and I will do a lot more too” I tell you as I begin to run my other hand up and down your other leg.

As I caress your legs I lift them slightly, Just enough that they are clear of the floor, forcing your full weight onto your straining shoulders. “I think I can do whatever I like” I say as I let go of your legs and give you a little push. Smiling as I watch you swing back and forth your toes scrabbling at the floor as you try to stop yourself and relive the pressure on your aching shoulders.

Once you come to a halt I reach up and ease your blouse out from under the waistband of your skirt “If it makes you feel any better you may call me Sir, But don’t worry I am sure we will get to know each other real well over the next couple of days“.

My fingers playing with the lowest button of your blouse “Guess its time to unwrap my new toy” I whisper as I work it loose and move up to the next…..

Fearful
01-09-2008, 05:29 PM
I bite my lower lip as the pains in my shoulders explore into a new level, I try to pull myself away from him, but it came to no use, as I'm pushed away from him I attempt to try to balance myself to help calm the arrising pains in an attempt to put a limit on it, as he touches me once more I shake my head, I couldn't believe any of this.

"St-Stop! Ple---Please... Just let me go.. Please.. " The buttons begin to ease off as they begin to expose more of her fine soft skin.

Cole32
01-09-2008, 06:41 PM
Slowly I work each button loose, The back of my hands brushing against your breasts as I undo the final button. Stepping back slightly I run my eyes over you as you hang before me, Your blouse gapping to reveal a thin strip of naked flesh, broken only by the strap running between the two cups of your bra. Your eyes watch my every movement, a look of desperation in them, Your face streaked with tear stains.

My hands move one at a time and flick your blouse aside to revile your breasts encased in the glossy white bra toped off with delicate lace embroidery. Reaching up I tug at the cup of your bra, pulling it down and tucking it under your tit. I lick my lips as I stare at the dark areola, before leaning forward and sucking the nipple between my lips. The itchy fabric of my mask irritating the sensitive skin of your breast as I suckle upon your nipple. Occasionally flicking the tip of my tongue across it as is slowly hardens.

Stepping back I trial one hand across your stomach as I walk behind you. Standing close behind you I kiss the back of your neck “The top half looks great, lets have a look at the bottom half” I whisper as I pop the button on your skirt and slowly pull the zip down….

Fearful
01-09-2008, 11:02 PM
As he sucks on my now erect nipples I let out a very quiet moan as my body was experincing this for the first time, she felt terrible that if she ever found a man she would never be able to give him her virginity as it seemed, as he begins to work down the zipper she lets out a shriek, "NO!" She screams out, "Pl--Please dont.. I.. I wanted to save my virginty for when I marry! Please.. Tak--- Take anything.. Just--- Just not my virginity.." She cries to him pleading.

Cole32
01-10-2008, 05:55 PM
I laugh as I let your skirt fall, “A virgin, God I love virgins” I say as I caress your butt cheeks through the thin covering of your panties. “They scream so loudly when I rip open there box”.

Stepping back in front I look up into your tear filled eyes. My hand slipping between your legs the fingers stoking your pussy pushing your panties up into your slit. I smile as you squirm, trying to escape my groping hand as I tease your clit, working my finger over the sensitive little button. “Will you scream for me” I ask “Will you scream as I slam my dick into your tight cunt”.

I return my lips to your breasts, sucking on the hard nipples, as my hands slide behind you slipping inside your knickers to knead the firm flesh of your ass, before sliding lower. A single finger tracing your slit, sliding between your outer lips to probe the inner folds of your pussy.

Extracting my hands as I bite down on one of your nipples as I step back. My hands pulling on your knickers tugging them lower until the fall freely to the floor. I stand staring at your naked body, my prick straining against the tight confines of my trousers.

“How have you managed to stay a virgin with a body like that” I ask as I reach for the buckle of my belt, slowly working it loose…..

Fearful
01-12-2008, 04:04 PM
I couldn't help myself from crying out in pain and embarresment, my cheeks were a hot pinkish red as they burned, I was ashamed that I was in such a situation. Naturally my womanhood was damp, my body had betrayed me! I couldn't believe it, I shut my eyes wishing only to escape this situation, my shoulders contineud to pounce my body with pains.

Cole32
01-13-2008, 10:45 AM
With my belt undone, I pop at the button of my trousers and tug the zip down, My trousers falling down my legs to rest around my ankles before I kick off my shoes and pull them free. Standing before you naked from the waist down I can see you staring at my thick prick.

The swollen head glistening with precum, as it bounces with me ever movement. Bending over I pick up my belt, slowly I double it over before I swing it, the thick leather curling around your hip to deliver a stinging whack to your naked ass.

As you cry out in pain, I quickly reverse my swing to curl around the other hip and strike the other butt cheek. “Are all your holes virgin” I ask…

Fearful
01-13-2008, 10:39 PM
She lets out a series of high pitched cries, to lower whimpers as her ass it beaten by the leather belt, "Stop..!" She cries out pleading, her body was shivering from pain now, yet there is nothing she could do to stop the crazed man. She does not answer his question at all.

Cole32
01-14-2008, 11:57 AM
The sounds of your suffering are like music to my ears and I revel in it. Raining down strike after strike upon your naked flesh, Varying my target between your ass and your breasts. Time and again the belt lashes out turning your creamy white skin red as angry welts begin to rise.

Finally my arm grows tired and I throw the belt aside my hands snatching hold of your legs and lifting them from the ground as I pull you to me, parting your legs in the process until I stand between your thighs. The underside of my hard rod pressing against your virgin pussy.

“Wrap your legs around me” I instruct as I let go of your legs one hand circling around behind you stopping you from swinging away from me as the other takes hold of my rod and guides the tip to the tight entrance of your untapped passage.

Fearful
01-15-2008, 11:39 PM
As you move towards in between my legs I yell out in a desperate attempt, my voice was fragile and small, "Please dont- Stop.. Please.. I hesitate to wrap my well shaped legs around you, yet the pain was great and I was far too fearful to be striken again, slowly my legs wrap around your body, my skin was cold to the touch.

Cole32
01-17-2008, 05:57 AM
Slowly I push forward, The swollen head stretching the tight entrance of your hole, Gently I ease inside until I encounter the fleshy barrier that marks your virginity. Slowly I withdraw before pushing back in, Again just until I reach your hymen, Smiling as you flinch with each contact as I fuck you with small jabs.

Looking into your eyes I grin.

My next stroke does not stop And with a powerful thrust I ram my prick deep into your cunt, Ripping through the barrier and stealing your virginity. The walls of your pussy hugging me tightly as I withdraw only to slam back inside, again and again.

Fearful
01-19-2008, 12:04 AM
I let out cries as my body shivered from pain and embarresment, not only is my strength thrown into tatters from the single brutal thrust that his pre cum juices stain the walls of her womanhood. She struggles agaisnt her bonds once more, her legs tense up around his body, mixed juices are pushed out her pussy as he continued to force his cock deep within her tight pussy.

She lets out a moan, she bites her lip moments later regretting it as pain was replaced by a hidden pleassure.

Cole32
01-20-2008, 05:57 PM
Your tight passage stretches to accommodate my thick shaft as i fuck you with long hard strokes, The head of my prick slamming against your cervix with each stroke.

I look down between us as i withdraw and i can see my rod stained with your virgin blood, i feel your legs tensing up as they wrap around me, almost as if you are pulling me in. Your little moan does not escape my attention “You like this” I ask as I cruelly ram my dick inside yet again “You getting off on some stranger fucking your tight little cunt”.

Fearful
01-21-2008, 12:56 AM
I hear your balls slapping agaisnt the lips of my shaven pussy and a strange rising feeling raising up deep within my vagina, its a strange yet pleasureable one, as your insulting words come my way I look down, "I.. I dont like this -- S..Stop!" I cry out but right then I'm striken by my first orgasam, fluids spill out my open pussy lips and it layers your cock and even the ground, my entire body begins to shiver from the intensity of the orgasam.